I Hope Trump is Listening to Rush

I'm betting when Old Stool's president does this he won't be laughing.

I'm betting the Left's president is gonna do it.

Heard that today. I can imagine the astonished look on Mueller's face when Trump starts undoing everything Mueller did.

He should also shitcan Rosenstein.

I've changed my mind on firing Mueller. It's what "they" want -- even Mueller.

The great Maha Rushie has shown us the way.

If he wants to end this nonsense, just pardon anyone in Muller's cross hairs.

www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/11/want-end-mr-president-start-pardoning/
So your MessiahRushie is admitting they are GUILTY and NEED pardoning.

Nope.....if you listen to Rush he has often talked about Michael Flynn being destroyed for not even lying in his interview with the FBI, as stated by Andrew McCabe...but he is being crushed by legal expenses and admitting to a crime to spare his son the same treatment.....by pardoning the victims of the grand inquisitor, he saves them the destruction...

Nope.....if you listen to Rush he has often talked about Michael Flynn being destroyed for not even lying in his interview with the FBI, as stated by Andrew McCabe...but he is being crushed by legal expenses and admitting to a crime to spare his son the same treatment.....by pardoning the victims of the grand inquisitor, he saves them the destruction...

Accepting a pardon is admitting guilt.

But, but your MessiahRushie ALWAYS lies and NEVER quotes anyone accurately.

Accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt.

1. Is accepting a pardon an admission of guilt? - Washington Post
    www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/...
    Some people have asked: Does accepting a presidential or gubernatorial pardon imply an admission of guilt? The answer turns out to be complicated. 1. In 1915, the Supreme Court indeed said, of pardons, that “acceptance” carries “a confession of” guilt. Burdick v. United States (1915). Other courts have echoed that since. 2.

2. Doesn't a Pardon Still Imply Admission of Guilt? - The New ...
    www.nytimes.com/1993/01/10/opinion/l-doesn-t-a...
    Jan 09, 1993 · Mr. Renfrew told me that no application for a Presidential pardon would be passed on by the Justice Department to the White House unless the petitioner formally acknowledged guilt. In short, a Presidential pardon, contrary to the widespread public perception, does not erase the guilty finding by a judge or jury, but rather restores the guilty party's civil and other preconviction rights.

3. Accepting a Pardon Means Admission of Guilt - Law.com
    www.law.com/njlawjournal/almID/1202796636296
    Accepting a Pardon Means Admission of Guilt When told that President Trump was seriously considering issuing a pardon, former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who is due to be sentenced for criminal contempt of court for ignoring a judge's order to stop detaining people he suspected of being undocumented immigrants, is reported to have said ...

4. Does accepting a presidential pardon constitute an admission ...
    www.reddit.com/r/legaladviceofftopic/comments/6w...
    Does accepting a presidential pardon constitute an admission of guilt? ... United States gives a general rule that accepting a pardon means admitting guilt, ...

5. Joe Arpaio learns that accepting Trump's pardon means ...
    www.washingtonexaminer.com/joe-arpaio-learns-that...
    Joe Arpaio learns that accepting Trump's pardon means admitting guilt on ... a live TV interview that accepting President Trump's pardon for a conviction ...

6. Burdick v. United States - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burdick_v._United_States
    Burdick v. United States, ... a pardon by President Woodrow Wilson ... Burdick decision that suggested that a pardon carries an imputation of guilt and that ...

Forum List

Back