I Hope They Hear This In North Carolina

Well Retired, I guess I have to talk to you like you talk to me.

Well, shit for brains, abou your post:

[QUOTEYet we have Kerry telling us everyone in the military is to DUMB

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."

That is not callling the military dumb. It is saying if you can't make it academically you can end up in Iraq. It is fucking true that a lot of our troops go in for the educational benefits. VERY different from saying only dummies end up in the military. It's more of your stupid fucking swiftboating.

to be anywhere else and we have Murtha telling us Marines slaughtered innocent people with lie after proven lie.] Detail all the lies or shut up.

All the fucking evidence isn't in yet on Haditha. And even then I admitted that Murtha spoke too soon with too little information. I didn't defend him dipshit. You couldn't do that with a stick up our ass with all the facts nailed to it. Bush is your god who will never make a mistake.

To your other bullshit that he put down all military, here is his quote before the committee:

This is not a condemnation of all our military, it is a statement that other vets backed up. Or do you say there were not incidents besides mai lai?

Sort of like ABu Graib, just a few bad enlisted. Bull fucking shit.[/QUOTE]

By the way Col Mustard, care to provide where I called you names in this thread? Well except for now of course.

It really is fucking hilarious to see how quickly some right winger just HAD to defelct the issue away from republican criticism by bringing up Murtha and Kerry.

yes.. fucking HIlarious!

It really is fucking hilarious to see how quickly some right winger just HAD to defelct the issue away from republican criticism by bringing up Murtha and Kerry.

yes.. fucking HIlarious!

And absolutely spot on since the thread opener made the SPECIFIC claim he would call dems on similar antics. But I guess in your never never world that is irrelevant, right?

The simple fact is Rayboy won't hold any dem to the same standard even whne presented with 2 that made much worse statements. His response was to claim they " misspoke". And your trying to deflect from that.

And absolutely spot on since the thread opener made the SPECIFIC claim he would call dems on similar antics. But I guess in your never never world that is irrelevant, right?

The simple fact is Rayboy won't hold any dem to the same standard even whne presented with 2 that made much worse statements. His response was to claim they " misspoke". And your trying to deflect from that.

whip out some Murtha Quotes so i can hit you about the head and neck with actual iraq war instances of exactly what he was referring to. PLEASE do this.

and fucking Kerry and vietnam? Excuse me while I laugh at your residual swift boat strategy since, CLEARLY, there was absolutely nothing about vietnam that deserved criticism from a man who had enough balls to be there unlike your last couple presidential choices.

whip out some Murtha Quotes so i can hit you about the head and neck with actual iraq war instances of exactly what he was referring to. PLEASE do this.

and fucking Kerry and vietnam? Excuse me while I laugh at your residual swift boat strategy since, CLEARLY, there was absolutely nothing about vietnam that deserved criticism from a man who had enough balls to be there unlike your last couple presidential choices.

Kerry's actions in Vietnam are EASY to question. He either is guilty of covering up war crimes/not immediately reporting them up the chain of command -- and good luck finding any record of that happening -- and conduct unbecomming a Naval officer ... or he lied to Congress.

Choose whichever you prefer.

yes.. fucking HIlarious!

The Republican criticism got exposed for the bullshit it was. No reason to continue discussing something dead and buried.

Kerry's actions in Vietnam are EASY to question. He either is guilty of covering up war crimes/not immediately reporting them up the chain of command -- and good luck finding any record of that happening -- and conduct unbecomming a Naval officer ... or he lied to Congress.

Choose whichever you prefer.

oh bullshit. If that young version of john kerry were in the miliitary today you'd be screaming about aiding abetting the enemy with such criticism of a soldier.

"Two-bit security guard."

Lol, I'll have to remember that the next time I get p.oed at a cop.

Here you go, Murtha's version

WASHINGTON - A Pentagon probe into the death of Iraqi civilians last November in the Iraqi city of Haditha will show that U.S. Marines "killed innocent civilians in cold blood," a U.S. lawmaker said Wednesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12838343/

Here's the reality
The stunning announcement that all charges are being dropped against Sgt. Sanick P. Dela Cruz, formerly accused of murder in the Haditha incident where 24 Iraqis were killed during an insurgent ambush against the Marines, is indication that the prosecutors have a very weak case against all the defendants, lawyers for the some of the accused say.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/4/24/164012.shtml

Seems pretty cut and dried to me. Murtha opened his big mouth and inserted his foot all the way up to his ass. Yet you libs want to spend your time talking about other asshole congressmen and ignore YOUR assholes.

oh bullshit. If that young version of john kerry were in the miliitary today you'd be screaming about aiding abetting the enemy with such criticism of a soldier.

You are incorrect. It is unlawful to carry out an unlawful order, and it is every military person's sworn duty to report any and all such orders given, and/or witnessed. One is not guilty of committing a war crime unless one carries out the unlawful order, or witnesses war crimes and does not report them immediately the next senior member of the chain of command. That is the law, cut and dried.

The evidence clearly points to Kerry being guilty of one or the other, according to the law.

There is no basis for your attack on me, except that you cannot argue that point.

according to your opinon about Kerry's military service. Swiftboating lives, it seems.

Like I said, dude.. If Kerry were in iraq rather than a democratic politician that served in vietnam his service might actually be considered worthy of the kind of respect touted by right wingers with yellow car magnets.

Here you go, Murtha's version

WASHINGTON - A Pentagon probe into the death of Iraqi civilians last November in the Iraqi city of Haditha will show that U.S. Marines "killed innocent civilians in cold blood," a U.S. lawmaker said Wednesday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12838343/

Here's the reality
The stunning announcement that all charges are being dropped against Sgt. Sanick P. Dela Cruz, formerly accused of murder in the Haditha incident where 24 Iraqis were killed during an insurgent ambush against the Marines, is indication that the prosecutors have a very weak case against all the defendants, lawyers for the some of the accused say.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/4/24/164012.shtml

Seems pretty cut and dried to me. Murtha opened his big mouth and inserted his foot all the way up to his ass. Yet you libs want to spend your time talking about other asshole congressmen and ignore YOUR assholes.

:eusa_wall: ah yes...that sure does prove it...a story from newsmax.:rofl:

Yet you libs want to spend your time talking about other asshole congressmen and ignore YOUR assholes.

Do you even read what is posted? I said Murtha spoke too soon without the facts that were needed. Once the whole trial is over, we will then know what happened.

Your side defended the two bit security statement as not really meaning the military.

Please, you are so honest and all liberals lie. Fuck that stupidity.

Do you even read what is posted?

The same questions could be asked of you.

I said Murtha spoke too soon without the facts that were needed.

Awww, for once we agree.

Once the whole trial is over, we will then know what happened.

WE will?

Your side defended the two bit security statement as not really meaning the military.

Rightttttttt...............

Please, you are so honest and all liberals lie.

Your finally starting to get a clue.

Fuck that stupidity.

Whatever floats your boat.:rolleyes:

The same questions could be asked of you.

Awww, for once we agree.

WE will?

Rightttttttt...............

Your finally starting to get a clue.

Whatever floats your boat.:rolleyes:

Rayboy had his chance and he defended Murtha and kerry. So much for he would take to task a lib dem for similar comments. Notice when the excuses are to cover a Liberal they are just being careful to not prejudge, but when they are for a Conservative we have drank the koolaid and gone off the deep end.

Do you even read what is posted? I said Murtha spoke too soon without the facts that were needed. Once the whole trial is over, we will then know what happened.

Please, you are so honest and all liberals lie. Fuck that stupidity.

One little statement about Murtha "spoke too soon" doesn't make up for all of the other venom spewed towards the other side of the fence because of their assholes. Hate them all the same or shut your fucking piehole.

Forum List

Back