I hope she dies

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by jimnyc, Jul 1, 2006.

1. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    This is really getting ridiculous. Why should someone be granted special rights in order to harass and/or stalk someone? Just because the man is President doesn't give people the right to camp at his house and try to create problems for him personally.

If she wants to protest it should be confined to public places or rallies.

Better yet, someone should throw a bag over her head like in 'The Ring' and drop her to the bottom of a well.

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Seems to me we have vagrancy laws in this state that were ignored last time. I'm waiting for some redneck to just get fed up and drive his 1 ton dually right through the middle of that mob.:tank:

3. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Your message reminded me of a news article. I remember reading news stories about people waving protest signs directly outside the homes of “abortion doctors”.

In general, do you think that people should be allowed to protest so close to people’s homes?

4. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    No. Protesting a person's actions as a public official should be kept within that context. Protesting outside a person's home is harrasment and invasion of privacy, IMO.

5. CockySOB

CockySOB VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Jimnyc, kinda shocked by the title of the thread. Do you really wish her dead? Not only is that morally wrong IMO, it is also tactically wrong.

I won't get into the morality of wishing someone like Mother Sheehan dead - those reasons should be pretty self-evident.

Tactically, as long as Mother Sheehan is alive and being a nuisance, she detracts from the left and adds to the right as far as the moderates are concerned. But if she dies, she won't be able to continue helping expose the idiocy of the left and far-left groups. Dead, she becomes a martyr for their cause. Now if she had any real power, the situation might be different, but she doesn't. So let her rant and rave.

Just my thoughts.....

6. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    No, not at all. And not on the property of their business either. Off premises at authorized locations, depending of course. I'm all for stating your beliefs and having all voices heard, but too many of these people go over the top. It started with simple protesting at abortion clinics and escalated to shootings. If you keep giving people this type of access to the President it wouldn't surprise me if one of these retards attempts to take it to the next level eventually.

7. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Not sure how I really feel about her. I can honestly say I wouldn't miss her but sometimes my feelings 'at the moment' allow me to say things a little harsher than I otherwise would.

I feel bad that she lost her son and have much respect for him as a soldier, and her for supporting her sons decision.

Then she blew it and made not only a mockery of herself, but in my opinion her sons memory as well. Whenever his name will be heard people will think of his nutcase Mom instead of the US soldier. That's sad, and even more so that it was initiated by his own delusional Mom.

So although I do appreciate her making the left loonies look worse, I would rather a US soldier get remembered for his service and dedication, not because of someone more enamored in garnering attention for herself.

8. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    No... dead she's forgotten and nobody has to hear about this slack jawed, mouth breathing, assinine, fucking whack job, lunatic, BITCH anymore.

9. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    :laugh:

Would I be wrong for pissing on her grave to assist in her remembrance?

10. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,237
    Only if it would kill the flowers... :D