I hope Obama will NOW do his job and work with the house

. Congrats to the Dems who won. I hope it was not by cheating but we will never know because Obama wont investigate it, why would he.. I just pray our country can come together now .. Obama has divided us as a nation can he repair what he has done. I dont know . I hope he is willing to work with the house instead of ignoring them

Fuck the House! Obama has a mandate given to him by the American people. Obama is in control now.

50/50 isn't a mandate fuckface.

He's too stupid, he will never get it. You can tell by his posts he's a little punk. Oh well, back to putting one foot in front of the other and trying to survive another four years of idiocy from Obama.

Last edited:
. Congrats to the Dems who won. I hope it was not by cheating but we will never know because Obama wont investigate it, why would he.. I just pray our country can come together now .. Obama has divided us as a nation can he repair what he has done. I dont know . I hope he is willing to work with the house instead of ignoring them
You're an asshole and a sore loser.

Fuck the House! Obama has a mandate given to him by the American people. Obama is in control now.

Where are you getting 50/50, Dirty Granny? :lol:

He won't. He is too proud to. This will make him even more arrogant.

We havent had a budget in four years. We wont have one for another four years.

Fuck the House! Obama won an American mandate handed to him. Obama is in control now!

Fuck the House. Let them play their bullshit games.

First time ever that I agree with you. Let's see what happens when the tax cuts expire for EVERYONE!!

The short-memory 'moderates' will freak out again and re-elect Republican Senators in '12, but not enough to over-ride Obama.

So four years of suck, debt and American demise are guaranteed.

But this time, we got what we deserved.

It's a fucking landslide shithead! You and your kind are toast now. Eat shit and die! :badgrin:

Fuck the House! Obama won an American mandate handed to him. Obama is in control now!

You truly are not to bright.... You just pissed away the only free nation left and you are celebrating..... God no longer looks with favour at our nation when we elect a man who watches soldiers die so he camd be reelected

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Obama hasn't divided jack shat!!

Take your loss like a man, and take some personal responsibility.

A message of consolidation shouldn't be going out to Obama, he won, it should be going out to the losers...America has spoken. They want Congress to with with THIS President.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

It is shocking how selfish and stupid the American people are.....no I can't say that vIew Obama isn't winning the popular vote. I guess whats left is impeachment for letting our soldiers die and lying about it.

Last edited:

First time ever that I agree with you. Let's see what happens when the tax cuts expire for EVERYONE!!

lol, yeah, how does that saying go?? You get the government you deserve?? Something like that. Actually 47% won't be affected in any way, will they. They are already on the dole in one way or another, or their kids or family are. They have "vested" interests....:eusa_silenced:

"I earned capital in the campaign, political capital, and now I intend to spend it. It is my style." - George Bush, 2004.

Bush: 286
Kerry: 251

You were saying?

lol, yeah, how does that saying go?? You get the government you deserve?? Something like that. Actually 47% won't be affected in any way, will they. They are already on the dole in one way or another, or their kids or family are. They have "vested" interests....:eusa_silenced:

It's time for those pulling the wagon, to just stop. Tomorrow, we'll begin the process of safe guarding our assets against the coming economic meltdown. If that means I cut loose a couple of employees, then so be it.

lol, your pre-election stupidity transitions into post-election stupidity, and you never even miss a beat.

That is some finely tuned stupidity.

Last edited:

Gracious...yet, still whiney.

It's time for those pulling the wagon, to just stop. Tomorrow, we'll begin the process of safe guarding our assets against the coming economic meltdown. If that means I cut loose a couple of employees, then so be it.

Yep. I'm not going to let Obama get in the way of the things I need to get done. I am just going to watch and see how it goes and keep putting one foot in front of the other as always.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back