I Hope it Feels good when you Vote for Tancredo...

Colorado commotion could dim GOP hopes - Politics - msnbc.com

Cause that's ALL you'll have, that Good Feeling of Knowing that 95% of your Fellow Voters are Stupid and while you do, Hickenlooper (D) will become Governor.

Fucking Purists... You guys only Cause DemocRATS to get Elected...

And this November will be no Different in the Colorado Governor's Race.

Thanks Tom! :doubt:

:)

peace...

It would be hilarious if Tancredo wins, and Both Repubs and Dems are put in their place as to dogmatically polarized to ever accomplish anything.

Tom won't get 5%...

peace...

Cause that's ALL you'll have, that Good Feeling of Knowing that 95% of your Fellow Voters are Stupid and while you do, Hickenlooper (D) will become Governor.

peace...

It would be hilarious if Tancredo wins, and Both Repubs and Dems are put in their place as to dogmatically polarized to ever accomplish anything.

Tom won't get 5%...

peace...

Not the point.

peace...

This next GOP defeat is proudly sponsored by your local Tea Party movement....enjoy!

peace...

This next GOP defeat is proudly sponsored by your local Tea Party movement....enjoy!

No pain, no gain.

peace...

Reality IS the point...

peace...

peace...

Reality IS the point...

peace...

Yep, Repubs need a kick in the ass.

I wasn't planning to vote for him. Unlike Democrats, I follow the law and vote only in my precinct. Ill also stop when I'm dead:)

Reality IS the point...

peace...

Just vote for the DemocRATS then... If you haven't noticed that the Repubs have been out of power since 2006 then you're are blinded with delusions of a Purity that is BEYOND Irrational.

peace...

No, I'll vote Tancredo.

I'm Independent, so I could care less about moronic partisan politics.

I want the Repubs in this case, and Dems in other, to join the "Tea Party" movement, i.e. movement toward smaller, less costly Federal Government.

peace...

Hey--I live in Colorado--and I don't think Tom Tancredo is that much of a threat. EVERYONE--and I mean all the tea party groups--9/12'er's--the RNC are furious at Tancredo and have absolutely no intention of voting for him.

We picked our candidates (Dan Maes) the tea party favorite--and (Scott McInnis the RNC favorite). Delegates have been working hard--volunteers and all other groups.

Tancredo--to us is just an ego-maniac that has captured this opportunity to commit political suicide--and that is exactly what he has done. He loves media attention--and the only attention he is getting in this state--is negative.

Everyone knows that a vote for Tom Tancredo is a vote for democrat John Hickenlooper.

Last edited:

Just vote for the DemocRATS then... If you haven't noticed that the Repubs have been out of power since 2006 then you're are blinded with delusions of a Purity that is BEYOND Irrational.

peace...

No, I'll vote Tancredo.

I want the Repubs in this case, and Dems in other, to join the "Tea Party" movement, i.e. movement toward smaller, less costly Federal Government.

Why don't you just do us all a favor and just vote for democrat John Hickenlooper--because that will be exactly what you're doing when you vote for Tom Tancredo?

Tom Tancredo doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of becoming governor. He just takes away votes from the actual Republican nominee.

Last edited:
I really do hope this is what this whole year will look like..
Dumbass Tea Party candidates challenge repubs..Leading to a Democratic victory..Like the one we saw in NY-23..Yeahhh baby..November is coming!!

Tom Tancredo is NOT supported by any tea party group in Colorado--in fact--they have been more than vocal about telling him to stay out of this race and STFU. Tancredo has ignored the RNC and all tea party and 9/12 groups--he is in this on his own and all by himself--and doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this election. Frankly--I don't even think--at this time that he will capture enough votes to spoil it for the republican nominee. If he is--we can say that he is 100% responsible for a democrat win--basically snatching defeat right out of the jaws of victory.

Anyone voting for Tom Tancredo is simply casting a vote for democrat John Hickenlooper. And if they don't realise that--they are dumber than a 2 x 4--LOL.

The tea party candidate in Colorado is Dan Maes--running against RNC candidate Scott McInnis. I know I live in Colorado, and am a tea party member.

BTW--The anger in this state over Tancredo's decision has cost him is political career. No one wants him around--LOL.

Last edited:

peace...

No, I'll vote Tancredo.

Why don't you just do us all a favor and just vote for democrat John Hickenlooper--because that will be exactly what you're doing when you vote for Tom Tancredo?

Tom Tancredo doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of becoming governor. He just takes away votes from the actual Republican nominee.

I want the Republican Nominee to know that because they ONCE AGAIN didn't have their shit together (stupidity in primaries), I made the choice to vote 3rd party candidate.

If any candidate has a plan to A. Reduce the size of government, and B. Reduce the cost of Government them I'm for them.

Otherwise, they can pound sand.

I really do hope this is what this whole year will look like..
Dumbass Tea Party candidates challenge repubs..Leading to a Democratic victory..Like the one we saw in NY-23..Yeahhh baby..November is coming!!

But they will have Won a Moral Victory as you Liberals Destroy this Country around them!...

peace...

..And usher in a NWO where every one who doesn't accept Obama as the ruler of the world is thrown into an oven..
God you fucking morons! Stop listening to Alex Jones..If anyone is destroying this country, It's the republiKLAN lawmakers that won't let the dems have ANY victory..Even if it's what is right for the country.
I can't believe I'm defending MUY MAL, but I'm going to anyway.

If you think he listens to Alex Jones, you've got another thing coming to you. Just because we oppose certain policy doesn't mean we're bunker nuts.

No, I'll vote Tancredo.

I want the Republican Nominee to know that because they ONCE AGAIN didn't have their shit together (stupidity in primaries), I made the choice to vote 3rd party candidate.

If any candidate has a plan to A. Reduce the size of government, and B. Reduce the cost of Government them I'm for them.

Well--then cut off your freakin nose inspite of your face--LOL. The only person that is going to be pounding sand is you--when Hickenlooper is governor.

Tancredo hasn't got a smidgen of support in this state. He's a freakin hipocrit--he stated that he would term limit himself out of congress. He lied and stayed there for 5 terms.

He is also on record--stating that the tea party should not form a 3rd party because it would insure a democrat win. Yet-- then he does it.

Last week he stated we should bomb Mecca--and impeach Obama--of course with no grounds to do so. So--I guess this is what he'll be running on--:lol::lol:

This man has more skeletons jumping out of the closet than Dan Maes and Scott McInnis put together.

So go ahead a cast that vote for Hickenlooper--because that is exactly what you're doing. But don't come back in here bitching about Hickenlooper later.

Last edited:

Well--then cut off your freakin nose inspite of your face--LOL. The only person that is going to be pounding sand is you--when Hickenlooper is governor.

Tancredo hasn't got a smidgen of support in this state. He's a freakin hipocrit--he stated that he would term limit himself out of congress. He lied and stayed there for 5 terms.

He is also on record--stating that the tea party should not form a 3rd party because it would insure a democrat win. Yet then he does it.

Last week he stated we should bomb Mecca--and impeach Obama--of course with no grounds to do so. So--I guess this is what he'll be running on--:lol::lol:

This man has more skeletons jumping out of the closet than Dan Maes and Scott McInnis put together.

So go ahead a cast that vote for Hickenlooper--because that is exactly what you're doing. But don't come back in here bitching about Hickenlooper later.

See, I don't see any real difference between Dems and Repubs, except that Repubs seem to be in a state of stunned suspended animation since November 2008.

So a Hickenlooper win = a McInnis Win, until Repubs snap the hell out of it, and, essentially BECOME the Tea Party.

He is also on record--stating that the tea party should not form a 3rd party because it would insure a democrat win. Yet then he does it.

See, I don't see any real difference between Dems and Repubs, except that Repubs seem to be in a state of stunned suspended animation since November 2008.

So a Hickenlooper win = a McInnis Win, until Repubs snap the hell out of it, and, essentially BECOME the Tea Party.

Again--I am not voting for Scott McInnis--in my opinion he is corrupt by actually taking 300K from a foundation--then repaying it over plageriorism. Many in the RNC have told him to resign from this race already.

The REAL tea party candidate is Dan Maes and always has been. That is why he won the general assembly and is number 1 on the republican ballot. Yes, he got fined for some campaign violation. His explanation of it--were he did not file his paperwork properly or on time. No one has accused him of using campaign donations for other reasons--PERIOD. The RNC has not supported Dan Maes because he isn't filty RICH--like McInnis.

Under these circumstances I am assuming that Dan Maes will win the primary--and hopefully the RNC--tea parties around the country will come in with donations to help him campaign against Hickenlooper.

But for Tancredo to seize this negative news against these candidates--basically throwing his party--it's candidates--all those volunteers--delegates and donors to these candidates UNDER THE BUS--because of his total arrogance---ego mania--whatever--is way over the top for the majority of Coloradoans. Tom Tancredo is nothing more than an opportunist--seizing this opportunity for the news media attention he craves. This is all about Tom Tancredo and nothing else. This man could give a crap about this state or the conservative citizens of this state.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back