I Hope it Feels good when you Vote for Tancredo...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Colorado commotion could dim GOP hopes - Politics - msnbc.com

Cause that's ALL you'll have, that Good Feeling of Knowing that 95% of your Fellow Voters are Stupid and while you do, Hickenlooper (D) will become Governor.

Fucking Purists... You guys only Cause DemocRATS to get Elected...

And this November will be no Different in the Colorado Governor's Race.

Thanks Tom! :doubt:

:)

peace...

I really do hope this is what this whole year will look like..
Dumbass Tea Party candidates challenge repubs..Leading to a Democratic victory..Like the one we saw in NY-23..Yeahhh baby..November is coming!!

Dumbass Tea Party candidates challenge repubs..Leading to a Democratic victory..Like the one we saw in NY-23..Yeahhh baby..November is coming!!

But they will have Won a Moral Victory as you Liberals Destroy this Country around them!...

peace...

But they will have Won a Moral Victory as you Liberals Destroy this Country around them!...

peace...

..And usher in a NWO where every one who doesn't accept Obama as the ruler of the world is thrown into an oven..
God you fucking morons! Stop listening to Alex Jones..If anyone is destroying this country, It's the republiKLAN lawmakers that won't let the dems have ANY victory..Even if it's what is right for the country.

Maybe I ought to act like most of the Obama-zombies and say..... Im not reading anything that liberal hack site puts out.

MSNBC is full of racist liars..... MSNBC is a fake news outlet... blah blah blah.....

They love to discredit their enemies.

peace...

..And usher in a NWO where every one who doesn't accept Obama as the ruler of the world is thrown into an oven..
God you fucking morons! Stop listening to Alex Jones..If anyone is destroying this country, It's the republiKLAN lawmakers that won't let the dems have ANY victory..Even if it's what is right for the country.

Dingleberry... Your Party is Passing at Will... Trillions and Trillions and MORE Government Intrusion.

What is Obama Signing?...

peace...

peace...

omg what a fucking crybaby, dems have no business being in charge of anything, even when they have a super majority they can't pass a friggin bill without bitching about Republican obstructioninism god where do you freaks come from?

Tancredo is the one splitting the vote. He is the anti tea party guy who is running off the reservation and guaranteeing the Dem victory, just like Crist in Florida. The tea party folks are going by the rules and Tancredo is the one with the dog in the manger sulks.

Maybe I ought to act like most of the Obama-zombies and say..... Im not reading anything that liberal hack site puts out.

MSNBC is full of racist liars..... MSNBC is a fake news outlet... blah blah blah.....

They are Associated with Newsweak, and Newsweak Lied about Qurans being Flushed and in that, MSNBC has that Blood on their hands also.

peace...

peace...

do we need to call you a fucking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambalance or are you capable of even doing that for yourself? it's easy

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

yea and libturds didn't say nothing evil about Tony Snow either. :lol::lol:

peace...

do we need to call you a fucking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambalance or are you capable of even doing that for yourself? it's easy

Are you capable of writting an even HALF intelligent post? Hell no you can't!

what part of waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabalance don't you understand. Hell I gave you the benefit of the doubt now I gots to explain a waaaaaaaaaaaambaaaalance to ya?

Do you only Comprehend HALF Intelligent things?... :lol:

You are from this day forward, YoungHalfWit...

peace...

Colorado commotion could dim GOP hopes - Politics - msnbc.com

Cause that's ALL you'll have, that Good Feeling of Knowing that 95% of your Fellow Voters are Stupid and while you do, Hickenlooper (D) will become Governor.

Fucking Purists... You guys only Cause DemocRATS to get Elected...

And this November will be no Different in the Colorado Governor's Race.

Thanks Tom! :doubt:

peace...

It would be hilarious if Tancredo wins, and Both Repubs and Dems are put in their place as to dogmatically polarized to ever accomplish anything.

Forum List

Back