I Heard It From You

It's your fault, Tucker.

3FB10042-6AB2-4AC7-9D1F-A79FD3779EF8.gif

First of all, the pro-gun lobby doesn't even accept that their is any 'fault' involved.

And Tucker is then only a product of that sort of thinking.

First of all, the pro-gun lobby doesn't even accept that their is any 'fault' involved.

And Tucker is then only a product of that sort of thinking.

How is it their fault?

Man lives in NY, state with the most stringent laws in the country.,

He passed a background check, and bought the firearm legally.

How is it their fault?

Man lives in NY, state with the most stringent laws in the country.,

He passed a background check, and bought the firearm legally.
Good question!
The slaughter by gun must not be anybody's fault.

I don't expect any Americans will want to deal with the issue, but a reminder once in a while could keep the problem alive in the back of some heads.

Good question!

I don't expect any Americans will want to deal with the issue, but a reminder once in a while could keep the problem alive in the back of some heads.

It's only the fault of the person pulling the trigger.

I've owned firearms for over 55 years, my older brother for 60.

Neither of us has ever shot anyone.

But, because some asshole buys a gun and goes on a rampage, we're as guilty as he is.

because some asshole has to blame everyone, but can't only blame the person responsible.

It's only the fault of the person pulling the trigger.

I've owned firearms for over 55 years, my older brother for 60.

Neither of us has ever shot anyone.

But, because some asshole buys a gun and goes on a rampage, we're as guilty as he is.

because some asshole has to blame everyone, but can't only blame the person responsible.
A good point concerning you and your brother but it doesn't address the slaughter by guns.

Maybe you don't acknowledge there is a problem? The problem could be Hugo, nobody gives a fk.

I get that guns scare people that do not use them or understand them. We have plenty of deaths from autos, airplanes, bombs, knives and all sorts of things but it is guns that scare people that do not understand them.
The problem is it is not the gun that actually does the killing. It is the nut that takes up the gun. Just as the guys that flew into the twin towers or Timothy McVeigh that blew up the federal building.
You can legislate all you want but it does not remove the mentally deranged individual or individuals that want to kill others.

A good point concerning you and your brother but it doesn't address the slaughter by guns.

Maybe you don't acknowledge there is a problem? The problem could be Hugo, nobody gives a fk.

approximate population of the US: 332 million

Number of privately owned firearms in the US : over 400 million, 393 million privately owned.

"There are estimated to be over 400 million guns in the United States between police, the military, and American civilians. Over 393 Million (Over 98%) of those guns are in civilian hands, the equivalent of 120 firearms per 100 citizens. The average gun owning American has 5 firearms, while nearly 22% of gun owners only have a single firearm.""

So, pardon me if I don't give a shit if 10-15 go on a rampage.

Pardon me if I don't give a shit if approximately 18,000 use them to rob, or attack members of the 400 million+ citizens.

It's literally a drop in a very large bucket.

You want to wipe out that ever happening?

Make a trip to Olivanders in Diagon Alley, and buy a magic wand.

Forum List

Back