I Have The Same Job As President Trump!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
A big clean-up!!!
Mine isn't governmental....it's getting things back to normal after the Thanksgiving festivities.
Had the whole family over......and we'll call the menu "Opus on a Butternut Squash Theme"

1. Dinner began with a little experiment of mine...ButternutSquash-Tumeric Soup....and it came out amazing!!!
MTQyOTI5NjkxNDcxMjU5MzM3.jpg

Recipe can be found here:
http://www.joyofkosher.com/recipes/butternut-squash-turmeric-soup/

2. Mashed Potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, two kinds of stuffing (one a sausage stuffing), two kinds of kimchee, and an unbelievably esthetically striking beautiful brussel sprouts and cubed butternut squash with pomegranate seeds.

20161124_180929.jpg

3. This is the beauty:
20161124_180902.jpg

It got raves!!!!

4. Tom weighted in at a full 15 pounds!

20161124_180916.jpg

5. Desert included melon, two kinds of pecan pie, a pumpkin pie, whipped cream, and a spiced pumpkin mousse!!!!

Just have to say that there were pro-Trump folks and pro-Hillary folks.......and no shots were fired.

A good time was had by all!!!!

Wish you coulda' been there!

Attachments

• 20161124_180902.jpg
    20161124_180902.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 148
  • 20161124_180916.jpg
    20161124_180916.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 213
Same job as King Trumpery?
You mean lying, stealing and cheating?

That turkey reminds me -

Butterballs anyone?

A big clean-up!!!
Mine isn't governmental....it's getting things back to normal after the Thanksgiving festivities.
Had the whole family over......and we'll call the menu "Opus on a Butternut Squash Theme"

1. Dinner began with a little experiment of mine...ButternutSquash-Tumeric Soup....and it came out amazing!!!

2. Mashed Potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, two kinds of stuffing (one a sausage stuffing), two kinds of kimchee, and an unbelievably esthetically striking beautiful brussel sprouts and cubed butternut squash with pomegranate seeds.

View attachment 99896

3. This is the beauty:View attachment 99898

It got raves!!!!

View attachment 99901

5. Desert included melon, two kinds of pecan pie, a pumpkin pie, whipped cream, and a spiced pumpkin mousse!!!!

Just have to say that there were pro-Trump folks and pro-Hillary folks.......and no shots were fired.

which one is the roast dog? was tom your former dogs name?

Last edited:
What a lovely spread. My soup would have been gone before you finished filling the other bowls. lol

What a lovely spread. My soup would have been gone before you finished filling the other bowls. lol

Thank you!
I was a little worried, never having made that soup....but, boy.....did it turn out great!

It looks delightful. I love Butternut Squash Soup and the addition of turmeric was quite clever. It's one of my favorite flavors. Hope you had a lovely holiday. Cheers!

A big clean-up!!!

View attachment 99896

It got raves!!!!

View attachment 99901

나는 잔재들을 위해 존재할 것이다. 나는 뉴욕의 그냥 집에 들렀다 한다.

Thank you!
I was a little worried, never having made that soup....but, boy.....did it turn out great!

It looks delightful. I love Butternut Squash Soup and the addition of turmeric was quite clever. It's one of my favorite flavors. Hope you had a lovely holiday. Cheers!

And you, the same.

BTW....you saw the link to the recipe I found.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
A big clean-up!!!

View attachment 99896

It got raves!!!!

View attachment 99901

미안하지만 ... 남은 음식은 이미 없어!

A big clean-up!!!

View attachment 99896

It got raves!!!!

View attachment 99901

미안하지만 ... 남은 음식은 이미 없어!
손실의...내년 늘 존재합니다

:)

A big clean-up!!!

View attachment 99896

It got raves!!!!

View attachment 99901

미안하지만 ... 남은 음식은 이미 없어!
손실의...내년 늘 존재합니다

:)
OK ... 너를위한 테이블 의자

Forum List

Back