I have one

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I think Eots called up or emailed all his buddies on the nuts for hire boards and had them become members here. That would explain the current crop of tinfoil hat brigade members.

Anyone brave enough to go dumpster diving in loony toons land and find a post somewhere drumming up support for Eots on this board?

No matter, I do not need proof, it is after all a Conspiracy Theory, proof is not needed. In fact no proof IS proof. Right Eots?

I think Eots called up or emailed all his buddies on the nuts for hire boards and had them become members here. That would explain the current crop of tinfoil hat brigade members.

Anyone brave enough to go dumpster diving in loony toons land and find a post somewhere drumming up support for Eots on this board?

No matter, I do not need proof, it is after all a Conspiracy Theory, proof is not needed. In fact no proof IS proof. Right Eots?

No that's just the only way your dealing with what you cant accept and all tho I DON'T KNOW ALL THE DETAILS OF THE EVENTS OF 911 THERE IS A LARGE BODY OF CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE AND WITHHELD EVIDENCE and it is simple fact that the majority of 911 commission members denounce their own investigation and that wtc 7 was excluded from the report along with testimony of first responders. there is no theory there.. why don't you acknowledge even these facts ? ..and as far as your nut job conspiracy goes..I have had no previous contact with any of these fine people it is just the awakening ..the revolution has begun

No that's just the only way your dealing with what you cant accept and all tho I DON'T KNOW ALL THE DETAILS OF THE EVENTS OF 911 THERE IS A LARGE BODY OF CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE AND WITHHELD EVIDENCE and it is simple fact that the majority of 911 commission members denounce their own investigation and that wtc 7 was excluded from the report along with testimony of first responders. there is no theory there.. why don't you acknowledge even these facts ? ..and as far as your nut job conspiracy goes..I have had no previous contact with any of these fine people it is just the awakening ..the revolution has begun

PROOF positive Eots arrange their arrival. He denies it.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about RGS and his clan of Lemon Party nursing home ass bandits.

gayblade1.jpg

I have no political agenda, nor is my judgment clouded by the propaganda which RGS seems to adhere to religiously. Why can't you open your mind to the FACTS which you don't want to hear? Is the voice of conformity screaming so loudly in your head that you can't hear even a whisper of truth? It's OK, when the Fed kicks down your door and shoves a RFID into your skull, I'm sure you will thank them wholeheartedly for protecting your security and defending this great nation! I have read all the mainstream propaganda reports on 9/11... why don't you return the courtesy intelligently and inform yourself about what really happened? Too much to wish for? I guess so.

I have no political agenda, nor is my judgment clouded by the propaganda which RGS seems to adhere to religiously. Why can't you open your mind to the FACTS which you don't want to hear? Is the voice of conformity screaming so loudly in your head that you can't hear even a whisper of truth? It's OK, when the Fed kicks down your door and shoves a RFID into your skull, I'm sure you will thank them wholeheartedly for protecting your security and defending this great nation! I have read all the mainstream propaganda reports on 9/11... why don't you return the courtesy intelligently and inform yourself about what really happened? Too much to wish for? I guess so.

I suggest you get a good doctor.

[
QUOTE=Helios;
644845]I have no political agenda, nor is my judgment clouded by the propaganda which RGS seems to adhere to religiously. Why can't you open your mind to the FACTS which you don't want to hear? Is the voice of conformity screaming so loudly in your head that you can't hear even a whisper of truth? It's OK
[

rgss favorite line next to accusations of mental illness is to tell you EVERYBODY THINKS YOUR A ....obviously this is a great concern for him...what the herd will think...nothing like the military to nurture independent thought

/QUOTE], when the Fed kicks down your door and shoves a RFID into your skull, I'm sure you will thank them wholeheartedly for protecting your security and defending this great nation! I have read all the mainstream propaganda reports on 9/11... why don't you return the courtesy intelligently and inform yourself about what really happened? Too much to wish for? I guess so.[/

because if he every got it his head would explode...he doesnt WANT to know

[
QUOTE=Helios;[

rgss favorite line next to accusations of mental illness is to tell you EVERYBODY THINKS YOUR A ....obviously this is a great concern for him...what the herd will think...nothing like the military to nurture independent thought

because if he every got it his head would explode...he doesnt WANT to know

That's too bad for him really, it's so much easier walking with your eyes open.

Forum List

Back