I have never understood people who

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
love to whine and opine about topics....over the course of years always the same topics...without ever picking up a BOOK about the subject, or otherwise seeking out knowledge about the subjects that they like to yap about.

The thing about it that is the most frustrating for me is how monotonous their persistent ignorance is.

love to whine and opine about topics....over the course of years always the same topics...without ever picking up a BOOK about the subject, or otherwise seeking out knowledge about the subjects that they like to yap about.

For once I totally agree with you. That makes me want to know more, not less, about the topic.

For instance I can now recount names and dates of all the Presidents in order. Before I came here I couldn't.

For once I totally agree with you. That makes me want to know more, not less, about the topic.

For instance I can now recount names and dates of all the Presidents in order. Before I came here I couldn't.
Good for you, Pogo!

Why does this not surprise me...

Good for you, Pogo!

Why does this not surprise me...

I have no idea. :dunno:

Forum List

Back