I have metal dishes

If english is so primitive what does that say about your inability to speak it properly?

Americans who were born in America, understand "curve English" is normal ...
You are not an American, but a Russian beast ...

ПАШЕЛ НАХУЙ...
Я ПОЛАГАЮ, ЧТО ЭТО ТЫ ПОЙМЕШЬ

/----/ Fill the dish with gasoline first, light it and then add water to boil. What could possibly go wrong?
Very funny...
Probably, I incorrectly wrote or Google-interpreter incorrectly translated ...
------------------------------
I will try again

- You have metal utensils (a cauldron, a teapot ... sorry, English is too primitive in comparison with Russian)
- You want to boil water in this dish
- Question: "Do you have to close this lid with a lid or leave it open?"

If english is so primitive what does that say about your inability to speak it properly?
Свинья, ты попал..

/----/ Fill the dish with gasoline first, light it and then add water to boil. What could possibly go wrong?
Very funny...
I will try again

- You have metal utensils (a cauldron, a teapot ... sorry, English is too primitive in comparison with Russian)

Свинья, ты попал..

How original.

Very funny...
I will try again

Свинья, ты попал..

How original.

ПАРАША, мой адрес
[email protected]
Я жду твой телефон

Most who writes - Russian immigrants. It's cattle. Now I'll take care of them, they will be interested

Here is answer maybe understand by the russian. The boiling of under the lid water into space prohibited by the vapor not conducting to there very well. Convection also by the no lid means transmorgrification of the energy of the thermal hot water to vapor water will not stop.

Here is answer maybe understand by the russian. The boiling of under the lid water into space prohibited by the vapor not conducting to there very well. Convection also by the no lid means transmorgrification of the energy of the thermal hot water to vapor water will not stop.
also permanent ignore

also permanent ignore
I do not know that you have a "permanent ignore", but if you like these words so much, then go to ignore
:banned03:

https://www.quora.com/profile/Joseph-Guindi
Water heats faster when it is covered, partly due to the second law of thermodynamics. The law basically says that heat always flows toward cold. The air above the pot of water would be at room temperature, though it does gradually warm up as the water is heating. This means that as the water is being heated to 212 F or 100 C, some of the heat is escaping to heat the air that is in contact with the water.

When you put a lid on the pot, the air is contained, so it takes less time for the temperature to reach the boiling point.

However, the difference in time isn’t very big. Air gains and loses heat much faster than water does. Thus, the amount of heat that is lost to the air isn’t very large. For that matter, the pot is also losing heat to the air for the same reason, yet the pot remains too hot to touch when the heat and the contents are removed because the heat doesn’t immediately flow into the air, despite the much larger volume of air that the heat is able to flow into.

Water heats faster when it is covered, partly due to the second law of thermodynamics. The law basically says that heat always flows toward cold. The air above the pot of water would be at room temperature, though it does gradually warm up as the water is heating. This means that as the water is being heated to 212 F or 100 C, some of the heat is escaping to heat the air that is in contact with the water.

When you put a lid on the pot, the air is contained, so it takes less time for the temperature to reach the boiling point.

However, the difference in time isn’t very big. Air gains and loses heat much faster than water does. Thus, the amount of heat that is lost to the air isn’t very large. For that matter, the pot is also losing heat to the air for the same reason, yet the pot remains too hot to touch when the heat and the contents are removed because the heat doesn’t immediately flow into the air, despite the much larger volume of air that the heat is able to flow into.
a technicality?

what if i am in a hot climate?

Forum List

Back