I have been wanting to know if you have nightmares like i do because i keep having them

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
I keep having nightmares. I don't like it. I don't know what to do about it. And the crazy part about it is that psychic has been contacting me and they refuse to stop. So is there a way i can get them to stop messaging me?

Someone who tells you your future and I dont believe in them. And they keep writing me.

I keep having nightmares. I don't like it. I don't know what to do about it. And the crazy part about it is that psychic has been contacting me and they refuse to stop. So is there a way i can get them to stop messaging me?

Yea drink lots of liqueur before going to bed

I cant drink i am sorry but I just dont like the smell of it
Easy cure for that.

Get a bottle of cheap burbon, and pour the cap full. Hold it close under your nose, like touching. Snort the cheap burbon up your nostrils.
Problem solved:

You will never smell anything again.

I don't want to drink. I don't like the smell and i will never drink.

I don't have nightmares. I give them. :auiqs.jpg:

No, there is no way to stop email or text messages, that technology won't exist for another 300 years.

Ambien.

Forum List

Back