Trump is skirting with the "promotion" of anarchy.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I know that it may sound a bit too harsh, but please consider what Trump has done and is doing to our society.

The definition of "anarchy" is a state of lawlessness and disorder and the absence of governmental trust

With the above in mind, think of what Trump has "successfully" done in convincing that:

!. Our Courts and Justice system is against him

2. Our media is all :fake news" and 1st amendment is slanderous or libelous

3. Finally, that even his own executive branch (the DOJ and FBI) are plotting against his sorry hide.

If one reviews what is posted on here by Trump acolytes, one would most likely conclude that these acolytes are just posturing and afraid to admit their mistake in backing a demagogue.....OR, that we are indeed flirting with what this idiot in chief is promoting.....and that is all out anarchy......

The real culprit in all of this, is the bunch of cowardly GOPers in congress who walk around afraid that Trump will issue a tweet against them for being disloyal to his despotism. .

I know that it may sound a bit too harsh, but please consider what Trump has done and is doing to our society.

The definition of "anarchy" is a state of lawlessness and disorder and the absence of governmental trust

With the above in mind, think of what Trump has "successfully" done in convincing that:

3. Finally, that even his own executive branch (the DOJ and FBI) are plotting against his sorry hide.

If one reviews what is posted on here by Trump acolytes, one would most likely conclude that these acolytes are just posturing and afraid to admit their mistake in backing a demagogue.....OR, that we are indeed flirting with what this idiot in chief is promoting.....and that is all out anarchy......

The real culprit in all of this, is the bunch of cowardly GOPers in congress who walk around afraid that Trump will issue a tweet against them for being disloyal to his despotism. .

Say what the only court against trump is the asinine 9th...

Isn't one definition of Anarchy a utopian society absent of government? Sounds pretty nice to me. UTOPIA...yeah...

So you believe the three items you mentioned, because I certainly don't and I would venture to guess 90% of the people in this country think it isn't true either.

The rest of your post is utter nutter BS which you spew every day and is just plain idiotic to the majority of Americans. Keep on making us all laugh at you.

• Banned
Isn't one definition of Anarchy a utopian society absent of government? Sounds pretty nice to me. UTOPIA...yeah...

actually,had you graduated from junior high, you too would know that you're describing a dystopian society without checks-and-balances.

• Banned
So you believe the three items you mentioned, because I certainly don't and I would venture to guess 90% of the people in this country think it isn't true either.

The rest of your post is utter nutter BS which you spew every day and is just plain idiotic to the majority of Americans. Keep on making us all laugh at you.

well, Papa........based on Trump's approval ratings you and your ilk are NOT "the majority of Americans"........

So, answer this:

has Trump attacked the judiciary? Yes or No?

has Trump attacked the media? Yes or No?

has Trump attacked his own DOJ/FBI? Yes or No?

Answer those questions and you may not openly show what an asshole you are.

His supporters want anarchy when it comes to any protections, help or anything when it comes to the lower 90% of our society.

He is transferring the power to the barons at the corporate level.

actually,had you graduated from junior high, you too would know that you're describing a dystopian society without checks-and-balances.
Why dystopian? Societies lacking formal governments do not have to be dysgenic? Human cultures existed for thousands of years without formal governments to regulate every action. These types of societies though small simply require intentional contributions from members. I mean you're a shitlib...you should be all for communal living.

This thread will soon be removed.....cuts too close to the bone?

well, Papa........based on Trump's approval ratings you and your ilk are NOT "the majority of Americans"........

So, answer this:

This is your original question.

[quote}!. Our Courts and Justice system is against him

3. Finally, that even his own executive branch (the DOJ and FBI) are plotting against his sorry hide.[/Quote]

He has convinced me none of what you are claiming to be true. You are changing the question around in your response to me.

So you answer the questions you posed.

1. Do you think Trump has successfully convinced that our courts and justice systems are against him?

2. Do you think Trump has successfully convinced us our media is against him?

3. Finally, Has Trump convinced us that even his own executive branch is plotting against his sorry hide?

You claim it is true? Has he convinced you? Has he convinced the majority of Americans?

I answered your questions and you still can't be honest?

So, answer this:

This is your original question.

[quote}!. Our Courts and Justice system is against him

He has convinced me none of what you are claiming to be true. You are changing the question around in your response to me.

So you answer the questions you posed.

1. Do you think Trump has successfully convinced that our courts and justice systems are against him?

2. Do you think Trump has successfully convinced us our media is against him?

3. Finally, Has Trump convinced us that even his own executive branch is plotting against his sorry hide?

You claim it is true? Has he convinced you? Has he convinced the majority of Americans?

I answered your questions and you still can't be honest?[/QUOTE]

I sincerely have NO idea of what the fuck you're blabbering about.......

First, NO the charlatan has NOT convinced me that our courts, media, judicial....and...intelligence agencies are not to be trusted.

Second, based on approval ratings 60% of American voters have determined that the moron in the oval office is a clown.

Third, ONLY the cult membership seems ready to accept "anarchy' to protect his fat ass...and THAT is exactly what Trump has in mind.....to hold on to that dim-witted base at all costs.

A lot of problems with your 3 points

1. He is suggesting not that OUR courts and justice system is against him, but but that aspects of courts and the justice system are against him. And actually he isn’t even suggesting that the justice system is against him, since he hasn’t been in trial. Def not leading us to anarchy. Maybe Mistrust of government, also could be be translated as mistrust of those in power, which you would consider healthy since you mistrust trump...Obama complained constantly about congress not doing anything, or not helping him, or that if congress doesn’t do anything I have a phone and a pen. How is that any less “leading us towards anarchy” than trump?

2. First off he doesn’t say “all” media, and secondly the media he is referring to does put out A LOT of egregious, inexcusable fake news. Not all of it is fake, but this past week with the whole “they’re animals” reporting was ABSOLUTELY INEXCUSABLE. It was VERY clear he was referring to MS-13, and the fact that so many “prominent” media sources tried to characterize that as him referring to immigrants was the media clearly and undoubtably trying to misled the public. Absolutely uncalled for and egregious. Let’s also not forget that trump did not start the whole “fake news” stuff. The media started that, a media that blamed Hillary’s loss on fake news. The media that wanted to use the threat fake news to pass a law that would only allow journalist with credentials to report in the press. Which is a violation of the 1st amendment “congress shall make no law regarding...the free press.” Onto the 1st amendment, he never once called it libelous or slanderous, he said that about media sources that are clearly very biased against him. Whether or not they are is arguable, but with current laws he wouldn’t have a case as a public figure (or else a bunch of celebs would be suing tabloids left and right). What he did say is that he’d want to expand libel and slander laws, which I believe would be a violation of the first. He hasn’t done it, and I highly doubt he ever will...because he does not have the power to do so since first congress would have to draft and vote on the bill, next the senate, then he gets a chance to sign it, then Supreme Court has to give it a thumbs up (which would never happen, on multiple levels). This means he isn’t a despot, he’s actually pretty far from it like all American presidents as far as I’m aware. You should really look up the meaning of that word.

3. And no it’s not that his executive branch is plotting against him. For one, it’s not entirely his executive branch since there were and are still plenty of carry overs from previous presidents throughout both (and Obama being the most recent and a 2 term, there are a lot of Obama’s people in there). He is upset with DOJ, particularly sessions, for recusing himself. And he is upset with the FBI for the investigation that he claims is unfounded and unfair. Whether or not it is founded, we shall see. But we have seen plenty evidence of pretty extreme bias from KEY members in this investigation and everything surrounding the election in the texts from Storzk and Page, the fact that they admit changing language in statements to give Hillary a pass on the emails, and all the leaks that have come out to make trump look bad from the FBI (an organization that is supposed to be as unbiased as possible). So he does have a reason to be upset with them, just like you or I would had they been pulling this BS with us.

Non of this is even close to anarchy, and it doesn’t just seem extreme, it is. And stuff like this, and the MS-13 BS is exactly why he will win again. Because the left is no longer based on reality, and still have never learned their lesson on why they lost to one of the worst presidential candidates in modern history.

1. He is suggesting not that OUR courts and justice system is against him, but but that aspects of courts and the justice system are against him. And actually he isn’t even suggesting that the justice system is against him, since he hasn’t been in trial. Def not leading us to anarchy. Maybe Mistrust of government, also could be be translated as mistrust of those in power, which you would consider healthy since you mistrust trump...Obama complained constantly about congress not doing anything, or not helping him, or that if congress doesn’t do anything I have a phone and a pen. How is that any less “leading us towards anarchy” than trump?

2. First off he doesn’t say “all” media, and secondly the media he is referring to does put out A LOT of egregious, inexcusable fake news. Not all of it is fake, but this past week with the whole “they’re animals” reporting was ABSOLUTELY INEXCUSABLE. It was VERY clear he was referring to MS-13, and the fact that so many “prominent” media sources tried to characterize that as him referring to immigrants was the media clearly and undoubtably trying to misled the public. Absolutely uncalled for and egregious. Let’s also not forget that trump did not start the whole “fake news” stuff. The media started that, a media that blamed Hillary’s loss on fake news. The media that wanted to use the threat fake news to pass a law that would only allow journalist with credentials to report in the press. Which is a violation of the 1st amendment “congress shall make no law regarding...the free press.” Onto the 1st amendment, he never once called it libelous or slanderous, he said that about media sources that are clearly very biased against him. Whether or not they are is arguable, but with current laws he wouldn’t have a case as a public figure (or else a bunch of celebs would be suing tabloids left and right). What he did say is that he’d want to expand libel and slander laws, which I believe would be a violation of the first. He hasn’t done it, and I highly doubt he ever will...because he does not have the power to do so since first congress would have to draft and vote on the bill, next the senate, then he gets a chance to sign it, then Supreme Court has to give it a thumbs up (which would never happen, on multiple levels). This means he isn’t a despot, he’s actually pretty far from it like all American presidents as far as I’m aware. You should really look up the meaning of that word.

3. And no it’s not that his executive branch is plotting against him. For one, it’s not entirely his executive branch since there were and are still plenty of carry overs from previous presidents throughout both (and Obama being the most recent and a 2 term, there are a lot of Obama’s people in there). He is upset with DOJ, particularly sessions, for recusing himself. And he is upset with the FBI for the investigation that he claims is unfounded and unfair. Whether or not it is founded, we shall see. But we have seen plenty evidence of pretty extreme bias from KEY members in this investigation and everything surrounding the election in the texts from Storzk and Page, the fact that they admit changing language in statements to give Hillary a pass on the emails, and all the leaks that have come out to make trump look bad from the FBI (an organization that is supposed to be as unbiased as possible). So he does have a reason to be upset with them, just like you or I would had they been pulling this BS with us.

Non of this is even close to anarchy, and it doesn’t just seem extreme, it is. And stuff like this, and the MS-13 BS is exactly why he will win again. Because the left is no longer based on reality, and still have never learned their lesson on why they lost to one of the worst presidential candidates in modern history.

You could have just stated, "I LOVE the orange buffoon"....and saved a lot of cyberspace.

Say what the only court against trump is the asinine 9th...
Have you checked out the 6th lately?

You could have just stated, "I LOVE the orange buffoon"....and saved a lot of cyberspace.

And you could have started one thread that stated you hate Trump no matter what he does and saved cyberspace. Idiot!

The chumpsters are just too dumb to know how stupid they are. The got conned by a con & the embarrassment is far too great to admit.
MRGA!

Forum List

Back