I have been told by someone in the know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect pretty much all the parties run around checking out these political boards, at least the larger ones. I can sometimes hear stuff I've said or seen here turn up on talk radio shows as well, too, as has anybody who listens mostly to news and commentary most of the day.

The people are waking up to who the crooks are and now Barr will totally stop the deep state criminals

/////////

One of the ironies today is that people are saying it is President Trump who is shredding our institutions. I really see no evidence of that. From my perspective, the idea of 'resisting' a Democratically elected president and basically throwing everything at him, and really changing the norms on the grounds that we have to stop this president. That's where the shredding of our norms and institutions is occurring," Barr said.

I have a funny feeling the POTUS is not all the computer literate... Not that he is not intelligent enough, just don't feel it is his cup of tea...

Trump
I have a funny feeling the POTUS is not all the computer literate... Not that he is not intelligent enough, just don't feel it is his cup of tea...

High logic people will
Not spend their time on low value issues like grammar

They are the best predictors of success or failure

Trump won this against the globalists when he got the white men on his side

It might be fun to guess on who it might be.

Which right wingers here communicate almost exclusively in hyperbole, at a fourth grade level, and essentially mimic everything Hannity says?

Granted, that still leaves quite a few, but it's a DECENT START.

Last edited:
I suspect pretty much all the parties run around checking out these political boards, at least the larger ones. I can sometimes hear stuff I've said or seen here turn up on talk radio shows as well, too, as has anybody who listens mostly to news and commentary most of the day.
The hive mind of a closed loop information system.

Turn off the TV and radio for a time and start to think for yourselves.

If you and the rest of the 'Left' here are examples of your mindset, I'll stick with experience and real life instead, but thanks anyway.

Oh, they all send their shills around to these boards, paid or not. That you can be certain of. The good news for the deviants and pedo-friendlies is few people out of the total number of voters ever bother with these boards at all, or Democrats would be run out of town in most cities.

Trump

High logic people will
Not spend their time on low value issues like grammar

They are the best predictors of success or failure

Trump won this against the globalists when he got the white men on his side
It is, most assuredly, not I.

In a related development, Miley Cyrus said that young women are dressing too slutty and urged more modesty and decorum.

It is conceivable that even the President might visit such a sight. I find it informative in other than direct ways. It serves as a news and opinion filter. I certainly have no problem sharing what I have to say with the man. I don't 'bash', nor do I admire him. If he asked me my views, I would give them frankly and respectfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back