I have a suggestion when you tell us the mods deleteda thread

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Can you at least post a screenshot of the thread you deleted? When your like me I tend to argue 3 or 4 threads at the same time, I don't remember what I posted....

When I just get a message like this

deleted. Reason: topic diversion and/or too much personal snipping.

I am a reasonable person, but how can I remember what post you deleted?

Seems reasonable, that and there is far too much deleting going on lately for minor shit

Seems reasonable, that and there is far too much deleting going on lately for minor shit

I don't mind the deleting, I think today has been a first for me in a bit since I went on a troll sweep of that one monkey thread, I understood that...but some random one post stuff that I don't remember what I posted.. And it ticks me off ..... lol

What did I say ?

I don't mind the deleting, I think today has been a first for me in a bit since I went on a troll sweep of that one monkey thread, I understood that...but some random one post stuff that I don't remember what I posted.. And it ticks me off ..... lol

What did I say ?

I don't really mind it either but it's silly to delete it and it still shows in a quote.

Forum List

Back