I Have a Riddle....

I'm going with my favorite American all time- Ben Franklin.
OK, before everyone ends up hating me, Adolf Hitler had a critical role in funding and spurring the invention of all these things as potential war tools for his intended war effort.

Fanta soda was a replacement for coca cola as it was embargoed during the war and the result of Hitler giving an order to come up with something so Germans could still enjoy soda.

OK, you all can start hating me now.

:D

OK, before everyone ends up hating me, Adolf Hitler had a critical role in funding and spurring the invention of all these things as potential war tools for his intended war effort.

Fanta soda was a replacement for coca cola as it was embargoed during the war and the result of Hitler giving an order to come up with something so Germans could still enjoy soda.

That's not a riddle. It's a question.
This is a riddle:
Q: What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?

Von Braun was responsible for ballistic missile guidance systems. I wouldn't exactly give Hitler credit for that. Von Braun knew shit that some people to this day still can't explain how he knew it... and there are a pocket of people out there than think he got the knowledge from aliens.

[
Well, in that case you can go back to the ancient greeks who invented astrological computers.

Nope, the Babbage analytical engine wast he first device to process inputs into usable outputs.

Do none of you people have computer science degrees? This is freshman stuff.. :D
Antikythera mechanism - Wikipedia

An O

This is a riddle:

Short

This is a riddle:

the word short

What single person is most responsible for the following collection of inventions?

1. Fanta soda

2. Computers

3. Interstate highway system

4. guided ballistic missiles

5. 3D films

6. blow up sex dolls

Obviously Benjamin Franklin, he invented everything! ;)

I remember those from Bazooka Joe comics...

60 years ago

I thought it was You Know Who, you know I did because of all of my responses in this thread about all the people who did invent or perfect those things as all being members of a specific political party that the Leftists have bizarro sexual fantasy about.

I was literally about to post did this one man have the same Christian name as one of my cousins who is a ski instructor in the Glocknergruppe and also the same Christian name as one of my Uncles.

This about the 75th Anniversary of Fanta, this is how pathetic these people are, we know who the ones are who will have been OUTRAGED, it'll be The Usual Suspects.

Silly Coca-Cola, no spine.

Coca-Cola pulls 'Nazi' Fanta ad which referred to 1940s as 'the good old times' | Daily Mail Online

Lol they are mental cripples who like the Propaganda to be ALL BAD, NOTHING POSITIVE OR GOOD, Coca-Cola should have told them to fuck off or were Coca-Cola threatened with "you can keep the advertisement, but just give us money money money for our Biggest Extortion Racket in History"

They have been attempting to get Extortion Money from Hugo Boss and BMW for YEARS but have failed EVERY time, Siemens have told them to fuck off also as have Mercedes-Benz Daimler AG and Volkswagen AG who also own Audi and Porsche.

Ferdinand Porsche also a complete genius, who also invented the very first hybrid-electric auto that went into production in 1900.

Boeing and NASA studied ie. COPIED it for the Apollo Lunar Roving Vehicle.

upload_2017-7-8_16-25-55.png

As the history is fascinating I will link to Wikipedia.

Lohner-Porsche - Wikipedia

Ferdinand Porsche also designed the below sweet thing....Disney didn't design it for "Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo" or whatever.

Again as the history is fascinating I will link to Wikipedia.

Volkswagen Beetle - Wikipedia

The rest are not though, doesn't that kill you, that the rest are accurate :smoke:

No, the 3-D movie one seems to be wrong as well. While a few such movies were made In Nazi Germany, the tech wasn't invented there, they weren't the first, nor were they the most popular.

Computers and Fanta were side effects of WWII, so no credit to Hitler.

Autobahns and rockets are the only ones I'd give Hitler credit for accelerating significantly, being those are the only 2 programs that he personally pushed.

Forum List

Back