I Hate Trump, But I Don't See Myself Voting Biden Either

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
He's been on the wrong side of just about any wrong-doing or wrong vote in Congress... and let's be honest, being a Vice-President doesn't exactly mean much anymore. I think the last VP that mattered was George H.W. Bush. If Al Gore hadn't jumped the shark so many times... he might have meant something despite being a Democrat.

If the Democrats put Biden up as the candidate, he may win but in the long run I think it will only hurt the Democratic base. Not only will Biden's past hurt them, but he undoubtedly be a one-term President which isn't long enough to actually pass meaningful legislation. The only benefit of Biden over Trump would be him naming a replacement for Ginsburg and keeping the Supreme Court fairly even. Things will be even closer to even if Biden would be able to pick Clarence Thomas's replacement when he retires.

I'd vote for almost any Republican candidate over Trump... so far however it seems only one is willing to run and the Republican Party has already said they are supporting Trump and will not help fund any other candidates.

il_340x270.1798035066_j1ri.jpg

He's been on the wrong side of just about any wrong-doing or wrong vote in Congress... and let's be honest, being a Vice-President doesn't exactly mean much anymore. I think the last VP that mattered was George H.W. Bush. If Al Gore hadn't jumped the shark so many times... he might have meant something despite being a Democrat.

If the Democrats put Biden up as the candidate, he may win but in the long run I think it will only hurt the Democratic base. Not only will Biden's past hurt them, but he undoubtedly be a one-term President which isn't long enough to actually pass meaningful legislation. The only benefit of Biden over Trump would be him naming a replacement for Ginsburg and keeping the Supreme Court fairly even. Things will be even closer to even if Biden would be able to pick Clarence Thomas's replacement when he retires.

I'd vote for almost any Republican candidate over Trump... so far however it seems only one is willing to run and the Republican Party has already said they are supporting Trump and will not help fund any other candidates.
Biden has the opportunity to do something very important. Dampen the partisan division and bring some unity to our government. He has the relationships and moderate attitude to do this. Yes it will piss off both bases but it is so needed, something needs to change or we are headed towards a new era civil war.

Biden has the opportunity to do something very important. Dampen the partisan division and bring some unity to our government. He has the relationships and moderate attitude to do this. Yes it will piss off both bases but it is so needed, something needs to change or we are headed towards a new era civil war.

Are you libs really going to nominate another candidate who will be under investigation?

Are you libs really going to nominate another candidate who will be under investigation?
Is there any candidate that wouldn’t be under “investigation” during this tit for tat era? Biden has been vetted and elected and is fresh off 8 years as VP. He is fine. All these accusations are political and will be ignored by the non partisan hacks.

. Dampen the partisan division and bring some unity to our government.

You seriously believe that?

I think you're dead wrong.

The last candidate that could have done that was McCain, he worked with, and was liked on both sides of the aisle.

Biden isn't.

The last candidate that could have done that was McCain, he worked with, and was liked on both sides of the aisle.

Biden isn't.

Add to that the very credible evidence of corruption from the House of Biden, what with his getting the Ukrainian DA fired who was investigating hunter biden, and the flight they took on Air Force Two to china where hunter, with no record to his name, landing a billion dollar deal with the chinese and there are some pretty hefty skeletons in the biden family closet.

Biden isn't.

Add to that the very credible evidence of corruption from the House of Biden, what with his getting the Ukrainian DA fired who was investigating hunter biden, and the flight they took on Air Force Two to china where hunter, with no record to his name, landing a billion dollar deal with the chinese and there are some pretty hefty skeletons in the biden family closet.

I see the golfing gator has now self identified as a village idiot. Unable to argue a fact he resorts to the universal tool of the moron, the laughing emoji.

Typical brain dead leftist.

Is there any candidate that wouldn’t be under “investigation” during this tit for tat era? Biden has been vetted and elected and is fresh off 8 years as VP. He is fine. All these accusations are political and will be ignored by the non partisan hacks.

I don't think he's been drug tested...

Will enough people vote for a moderate?

Biden isn't.
You’re right McCain could have, but he picked Palin to run with and he was going against Obama so that’s a double whammy.

But yes Biden would also be a good unifier. He has the relationships, is moderate in ideology, and is old enough to not give a shit about much of the political posturing that the young folk do.

is one running?

He's too old and he's a nice guy but he's boring. I agree he would be the most rational choice at the moment, but if you think our nation is full of rational voters, you are wrong. Look who they elected last time.

Biden isn't.

Oh you mean the Ukrainian hoax?! That is nothing but a witch hunt. He had nothing to do with Ukraine. It’s just Republicans scared to lose an election... see how this is gonna go??

is one running?
Biden is moderate.

The primaries are going to be the tough spot. In the general election a moderate is golden this time around. Independents want one, the left will rally support plus the conservative anti trumpers will vote that way. Should be a landslide

Biden isn't.

I see the golfing gator has now self identified as a village idiot. Unable to argue a fact he resorts to the universal tool of the moron, the laughing emoji.

Typical brain dead leftist.

The laughing emoji is not just a tool of the left. I logged onto this yesterday.16 post in a row.

5819-1558122691-39ad8f9094a2ec9e4fb00d01354ca5dd.png
5818-1558122665-48b9e06ee3730d15723c040796cb8e38.png

Best ticket right now in my opinion would be Kasich and Hickenlooper. A more realistic ticket would be Sanders and Kamala Harris with Bernie agreeing to only one term and then supporting Harris for office in 2024.

I also wouldn't mind Sanders and Sherrod Brown or Hickenlooper and Sherrod Brown.

Forum List

Back