Ramadan iftar at the WH!!!

Issa

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
They say money can buy everything....trump is forced to host a Ramadan Iftar to wish muslims a happy Ramadan...very obvious is not coming from his heart, and that for sure did upset his bigoted base.

Pres.Trump also held an Iftar last year at the White House.

Which is a nice gesture, and allows him to dialogue with members of the muslim community. ... :thup:

Qur'an 41:34 "Good and evil cannot be equal, repel evil with what is better, and your enemy will become as close as an old and valued friend."

Last edited:
They say money can buy everything....trump is forced to host a Ramadan Iftar to wish muslims a happy Ramadan...very obvious is not coming from his heart, and that for sure did upset his bigoted base.

The only people I see reacting to it are you morons on the left.
Your excuse to use the word bigot is both stupid and pathetic.

Go crawl under a rock and rot

Let's think about this, IF it didn't come from his heart, why would his "bigoted" base be upset? Cmon, put some thought into your posts.

Listen you crybaby, grievance-mongering muslim OP, your religion deserves ALL the bigotry it gets! I've studied your Pisslam filth for several years and you are a member of the most demonstrably violent, hateful, society-destroying, rioting-baby-tantrum, sadistic, praised-by-Hitler, rape/pedo orgy, human rights atrocity, pathologically lying, child-suicide-bombing, beheading-fetish death-cult in human history. You muslim swine are too arrogant to understand that a large percentage of the American public hate you so much, we want you muslims exterminated down to the last woman and child. You creatures are NOT human. And don't even get this "infidel" started on your 60 generations of first-cousin-inbreeding, you genetic abominations.

When I think of muslim insects, I'm reminded of a Star Trek episode called "Skin of Evil" in which Data confronts this evil, oil-slick-looking alien entity and he says in a calm, logical way, "Fascinating. You are a lifeform with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Logically, I believe you should be destroyed." That pretty much sums up what I think of your humanity-destroying, petulant, spoiled-brat, ideology of pure hatred....who are such pussies you're so afraid of women you have to stone them to death or dress them in Burqas like the Ghost of Christmas Future. Because you ANIMALS can't keep it in your pants. You muslims are demons who walk among us who have been factually PROVEN to destroy every society you monsters touch.

Listen you crybaby, grievance-mongering muslim OP, your religion deserves ALL the bigotry it gets! I've studied your Pisslam filth for several years and you are a member of the most demonstrably violent, hateful, society-destroying, rioting-baby-tantrum, sadistic, praised-by-Hitler, rape/pedo orgy, human rights atrocity, pathologically lying, child-suicide-bombing, beheading-fetish death-cult in human history. You muslim swine are too arrogant to understand that a large percentage of the American public hate you so much, we want you muslims exterminated down to the last woman and child. You creatures are NOT human. And don't even get this "infidel" started on your 60 generations of first-cousin-inbreeding, you genetic abominations.

When I think of muslim insects, I'm reminded of a Star Trek episode called "Skin of Evil" in which Data confronts this evil, oil-slick-looking alien entity and he says in a calm, logical way, "Fascinating. You are a lifeform with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Logically, I believe you should be destroyed." That pretty much sums up what I think of your humanity-destroying, petulant, spoiled-brat, ideology of pure hatred....who are such pussies you're so afraid of women you have to stone them to death or dress them in Burqas like the Ghost of Christmas Future. Because you ANIMALS can't keep it in your pants. You muslims are demons who walk among us who have been factually PROVEN to destroy every society you monsters touch.
..............:boohoo:..:boohoo:..:boohoo:

Forum List

Back