I hate those recent Turkish attempts to make NATO involved into possible new war

Margotto

Rookie
Apr 13, 2012
I hate those recent Turkish attempts to make NATO involved into possible new war in the Middle East! Pretty fed up with Afghanistan! Erdogan has put it plain. Ankara is set to turn to NATO for help if Syria "keeps violating the Turkish border". Indeed, in case any NATO country is subject of outward aggression other NATO members are obliged to intervene and oppose aggression.
Syrian Assad's forces actually fired across the border into a refugee camp on the Turkish soil. We know this but we've totally unaware those are not refugees staying in the camp. Those are opposition fighters attacking Syrian cities! That's it! A friendly Syrian freelancer has been informing me. Risky game, it is, I should say!
Wily Turks must be in search of a suitable pretext to invade Syria and occupy its northern regions they have been long having a watering mouth for. Can't be excluded, the camp was deliberately placed within the reach of the Syrian shooting arms. My Syrian friend is 100% sure of it anyway.

Turkey is, I suspect, not going to put up with a disaster nation on its border.

Syria's current regime has ever right to be concerned.

Their own people hate them, and the rest of the world is getting sick of their shit, too.

Forum List

Back