I hate the USPS

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
Okay, so here I am at school with no winter clothes and a cold front moving through soon. I thought ahead, though, and asked my mom to send me my winter clothes a month ago. The address she put on the package was off by one number (1405 instead of 1425), and instead of finding out where Carlson Terrace really was (everybody knows, as it's frickin' huge) or taking it to the University to make sure it got to me, they just sent it back to her, completely wasting her $15 in postage. So last week, I moved. I gave her my new address, number for number, letter for letter, as it was written in the University directory and on the sheet of paper the lady at the front desk gave me. Then my mom sent me two packages at the same time from the same place. One was the original +part of my Halloween costume. The other was the rest of the costume. Package #2, which is useless by itself, got here Monday. The useful package, containing the majority of the costume and some clothes I absolutely require by Monday, is not. I have a Halloween party tonight. I'm irritated. Anybody know where I can get a USPS voodoo doll?

:bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3:

I've been there before, it sucks. My parents now have to send all my packages 2-Day mail, just to ensure that it arrives within the next 3 days.

Update, despite the fact that it was addressed correctly with all the i's dotted and t's crossed, the package was returned to my parents. I'm going to kill someone.

Okay, so here I am at school with no winter clothes and a cold front moving through soon. I thought ahead, though, and asked my mom to send me my winter clothes a month ago. The address she put on the package was off by one number (1405 instead of 1425), and instead of finding out where Carlson Terrace really was (everybody knows, as it's frickin' huge) or taking it to the University to make sure it got to me, they just sent it back to her, completely wasting her $15 in postage. So last week, I moved. I gave her my new address, number for number, letter for letter, as it was written in the University directory and on the sheet of paper the lady at the front desk gave me. Then my mom sent me two packages at the same time from the same place. One was the original +part of my Halloween costume. The other was the rest of the costume. Package #2, which is useless by itself, got here Monday. The useful package, containing the majority of the costume and some clothes I absolutely require by Monday, is not. I have a Halloween party tonight. I'm irritated. Anybody know where I can get a USPS voodoo doll?

Harry Dresden notice these are probably all conservatives

Ask mommy.

Forum List

Back