I hate fucking technology

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
Aside from antibiotics.

Fuck figuring out how to make a fucking memory card work, fuck transporting images, fuck it all.

It pisses me off so much.

Almost as much as accounting. Fuck numbers, denominations and economics. It all pisses me off.

Which must explain why that's my fucking job. Technology combined with fucking economics.

The ppl who came up with this shit deserve to burn forever. It's not right. It's wrong. It pisses me off. And someday, I will be avenged.

That's all I have to say until I either figure out how to download my pics, for the 100TH FUCKING TIME, or I just get tired of this crap and give up.

• Banned
And you know what the origin of this rant was?

I wanted to share a picture of my goddamn bed. I wanted to say, "the most peaceful wonderful place on earth" and put a pic of my bed there.

But I can't because I can't download the fucking pictures. Now my bed is a pit of hell and I hate everything and everyone because I can't figure out how to download the goddamn picture of my fucking unmade bed with a remote control on top of the silk pillow.

FUCK IT ALL.

I'm having an anxiety attack. Time to find the xanax and take a fucking nap, fucking picture piece of shit go to shit kill the computer shoot the dog etc and so on.

• Banned
The dog deserves to die because I spent untold thousands taking her on the last vacation, since she almost died when I left her home the last time and thought I was doing her a favor. Fuck the bitch next time, she can die..I was ready to kill her after 2 days anyway. Have fun the next time you go on a family vacation with Terminator Parson Russell Bastard Bitch Hell Dog barking in your ear at 50000 decibels every 60 seconds, and trying to attack every motorcycle that drive by or parks, or any dog within 300 yards.

I feel better now. I feel like I kicked the dog, without actually kicking the dog.

• Banned
But hey, she's scratching at the door...maybe I can still kick her.

And you know what the origin of this rant was?

I wanted to share a picture of my goddamn bed. I wanted to say, "the most peaceful wonderful place on earth" and put a pic of my bed there.

But I can't because I can't download the fucking pictures. Now my bed is a pit of hell and I hate everything and everyone because I can't figure out how to download the goddamn picture of my fucking unmade bed with a remote control on top of the silk pillow.

FUCK IT ALL.

I'm having an anxiety attack. Time to find the xanax and take a fucking nap, fucking picture piece of shit go to shit kill the computer shoot the dog etc and so on.

awwwwww
fidelity300.jpg

g'night Allie and KK ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l3JbFHXsro]YouTube - I Love Technology (Always and Forever)[/ame]

• Banned
On top of that...I just set two mouse traps. Have you ever set a mouse trap? Fucking technology rant extends to mousetraps, bastard pieces of shit mousetraps..I baited them with old pesto tomato/Pyrcheesewhatever dip. Not too old, has too much formaldehyde in it to be lethal...

Damn dog. She's a terrier. You'd think she'd take care of the one mouse we have terrorizing us. But no, I have to figure out a primitive mousetrap, and whether or not I was able, who the hell knows. Does everyone else have to bend things on a mousetrap to make it work? Because I did.

And I got dip all over me.

and you know what the origin of this rant was?

But i can't because i can't download the fucking pictures. Now my bed is a pit of hell and i hate everything and everyone because i can't figure out how to download the goddamn picture of my fucking unmade bed with a remote control on top of the silk pillow.

Fuck it all.

awwwwww
fidelity300.jpg

g'night allie and kk ;)

damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!

and you know what the origin of this rant was?

But i can't because i can't download the fucking pictures. Now my bed is a pit of hell and i hate everything and everyone because i can't figure out how to download the goddamn picture of my fucking unmade bed with a remote control on top of the silk pillow.

Fuck it all.

awwwwww
fidelity300.jpg

g'night allie and kk ;)

damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!

My bed is so much more peaceful and inviting than that....it all has to do with the silk pillow, the brocade comforter and the silk pillow...which I thow on the floor when I go nightie night.

But still, it pisses me off I can't download pics when I want. Makes me so friggin mad....

On top of that...I just set two mouse traps. Have you ever set a mouse trap? Fucking technology rant extends to mousetraps, bastard pieces of shit mousetraps..I baited them with old pesto tomato/Pyrcheesewhatever dip. Not too old, has too much formaldehyde in it to be lethal...

Damn dog. She's a terrier. You'd think she'd take care of the one mouse we have terrorizing us. But no, I have to figure out a primitive mousetrap, and whether or not I was able, who the hell knows. Does everyone else have to bend things on a mousetrap to make it work? Because I did.

And I got dip all over me.
don't have mice where I live but when I did my cat did her job.

That cat is pissing me off. I'll bet it can figure out a friggin mouse trap.
:lol::lol: or just kill the mouse!

If that little turd comes anywhere near me it's dead anyway...damn useless dogs and cats. I'll stomp its furry butt.

My mom used to use a broom. I was all grossed out...I was pregnant at the time...until I opened a drawer (at about 8.5 months) and one jumped out on me..then it was KILL KILL KILL!

I honestly think I fixed the traps to the point where they won't snap on anything. The mouse is going to get all fat on dip and still shit under my sink, the bastard.

And when it does, the dog is gonna get it.

Allie, without technology we wouldn't have such cute things like this for free:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A67ZkAd1wmI]YouTube - Caramell - Caramelldansen (English version)[/ame]

It's actually a song used by the Japanese for one of their shows, the original lyrics were Swedish I think.

I do not hate technology, but I do hate the mutant freaks we rely on to bring us this wonder.

They are such inarticulate, annoying, boring, bug eyed freaks.

Still, I am typing on an Internet forum so freak away, and STAY AWAY!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back