I Hate Bagless Vacuum Cleaners

I have a super broom( pat and drawing pending) I designed while attaining my PHD.

Attachments

• $PHDmaster.jpg
    $PHDmaster.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 74
You know you're old when you have an interest in vacuum cleaners and have all sorts of techniques dumping them hahahaha...

It's sad I even have an interest in such a topic....

I've had both and bags are better, especially when you dump some potpourri into it and it makes the room smell nice when you're sucking up the doggie fur.

I've had both and bags are better, especially when you dump some potpourri into it and it makes the room smell nice when you're sucking up the doggie fur.

Bags cost money tho...

I'm more than happy with my vacuum...

Oh I had a dog for 18 years and she left so much fur, not to mention dust via the fur everywhere.

Bags cost money tho...

Oh I had a dog for 18 years and she left so much fur, not to mention dust via the fur everywhere.

I buy the generic bags from the grocery store. Work just as well and cost way less.

Yeah, both our dogs shed . . . the white one molts twice a year, August/Sept and Feb/March. The black one . . . small amounts on a daily basis. We've got two dogs, one cat and tons of fur-bunnies.

I hate this dirty, scummy, expensive, bagless vacuum I have. I want to go back to one with a bag, they really are cleaner. I'll throw this thing out the dang door.

Bags cost money tho...

I buy the generic bags from the grocery store. Work just as well and cost way less.

Yeah, both our dogs shed . . . the white one molts twice a year, August/Sept and Feb/March. The black one . . . small amounts on a daily basis. We've got two dogs, one cat and tons of fur-bunnies.

Yeah, my dog shed in about May/June.... Then she did another shedding around August/September...

Yeah, I don't like cats...

No offense but I like every animal but cats...

Funny thing is cats like me...

I hate this dirty, scummy, expensive, bagless vacuum I have. I want to go back to one with a bag, they really are cleaner. I'll throw this thing out the dang door.
I tried to throw mine away but the cleaning lady was appalled and rescued it. I told her if we were keeping it, she was going to have to be diligent about vacuuming. she lasted about 2 weeks after that, the big dog did her in.

But eventually I figured out how to work it.

I won't go into details about what happens when you vacuum up baking soda. But it's disgusting.

Bags cost money tho...

Yeah, my dog shed in about May/June.... Then she did another shedding around August/September...

I just saw a show that said cats frequently seem drawn to people who don't like them and frequently will avoid those who do like them and it has to do with eye contact the person is making with the cat. The cat can see direct eye contact as more of a threat or challenge and avoid it, whereas they view no/little eye contact as safer . . . so they head on over! Next time you encounter a cat see if making eye contact with it has any effect.

I just saw a show that said cats frequently seem drawn to people who don't like them and frequently will avoid those who do like them and it has to do with eye contact the person is making with the cat. The cat can see direct eye contact as more of a threat or challenge and avoid it, whereas they view no/little eye contact as safer . . . so they head on over! Next time you encounter a cat see if making eye contact with it has any effect.

That is interesting....

I know monkeys/apes and bears get all excited over eye contact but cats???

Umm you could dump your vacuum outside?

These spoiled Americans. Heck I remember before harldy anyone had vacuum cleaners.
We just have it too easy and are decaying.
End of the universe!

Take me away Spaghetti Monster!

Last edited:
We are "spoiled" cuz we want a bag in our vacuum? Um..OK.

I think we're spoiled because we have vacuum cleaners, period.

US would apparently like to send us back to a time when we lived with a higher degree of filth, people hand braided rugs that they took outside and beat 2x a year, and instead of purchasing new mattresses, they just dragged the old ones out into the sun once a year to kill them mites that set up house in them.

Pennicillin spoils us as well. As do neighborhood clinics, motorized vehicles, public transportation, and fire departments. SPOILED AMERICANS! For shame!

We're equally spoiled by washing machines. We should commune with our third world neighbors, dress in rags, and when it's time to wash them, walk to the snake infested rivers and bet them with rocks. Be sure to post your youngest female child as a predatory animal lookout....

And stoves! What arrogant assholes we are to have stoves! We need to return to the days when there was just a pit in the middle of the dwelling and use cow crap as fuel! There is the problem of allowing the smoke to escape, but roofs are also overrated...just punch a big hole through to let the smoke out (or most of it. Compromising your lungs really isn't that big a deal...we're overpopulated anyway).

And, toilet paper! What a luxury of petulant brats!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vER_qB7gnE]LG Kompressor Plus Supermodel Commercial | Buywise Of Banbury - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back