I guess I'm dumb But would someone explain this video to me

Is this inside the Capital? I mean if I was prosecuted I would consider showing this vid.

Jeffrey was going to use the selfie defense too
1610135041202.png

Simple. There are traitor/sedition sympathizers in the Capital police that supported the trump insurrection.
Some of the sympathizers were at the powers in control of being responsible for the security of the capital, all the way to the top. Note: Chief of the Capital Police has resigned in disgrace. Sergeant at arms of the house, likewise. Sergeant at Arms of the Senate has been fired. Others were complicit or explicit in prevention of support by FBI, and National Guard. There is no telling, yet, how far the planning for this failure goes and who all was responsible for allowing or contributing to the insurrection.

Last edited:
Is this inside the Capital? I mean if I was prosecuted I would consider showing this vid.

Remember the woman who got shot? If that is on video I want to see it and I hope you can explain that video to me.

According to U.S. Capitol Police (USCP), Babbitt was shot by a USCP employee after she and a swarm of people breached the Capitol Building and made their way toward the House Chamber, where members of Congress were sheltering in place.

Some in the crowd "actively attacked" officers with metal pipes, discharged chemicals and used other weapons against officers, determined to enter the Capitol, USCP Chief Steven A. Sund said.

they were very angry because nobody thought she should have got shot. She didn't have a weapon. I mean, she was breaking in but there was no reason for them to shoot her because there were several people breaking in and she just happened to be the person to climb through first. So, it's not like she was making violent threats or had a gun…. I mean, so that being said, I think they, they could have not killed her."

Excuse me? "she was breaking in but there was no reason to shoot her because there were several people breakng in and she just happened to be the first one to climb through?" Fucking idiots.

"When we made our way to that door -- and this is what you don't see in the video because you see from the moment the gun sticks out to when she gets shot -- we go to the door and, like, there's four officers there, and one officer is crying," Sullivan recalled, adding, "He's saying, 'Hey, like, I want to go home to my kids.' He's, like, looking at other officers saying this, and I'm like, 'Wow.' I don't think I've ever seen that out of a police officer."

"I had talked to these other officers prior, and I saw that fear in their eyes," Sullivan said. "It's indescribable, the fear, of hopelessness and despair when there's 10 officers at the end of a corridor and there's thousands of protesters … and there's nothing that they can do other than kill them. They either shoot them or back down."

The woman who got shot tweeted Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!

• Banned
Simple. There are traitor/sedition sympathizers in the Capital police that supported the trump insurrection.
Some of the sympathizers were at the powers in control of being responsible for the security of the capital, all the way to the top. Note: Chief of the Capital Police has resigned in disgrace. Sergeant at arms of the house, likewise. Sergeant at Arms of the Senate has been fired. Others were complicit or explicit in prevention of support by FBI, and National Guard. There is no telling, yet, how far the planning for this failure goes and who all was responsible for allowing or contributing to the insurrection.
670 KBOI Boise Could be interesting today at 3 O"clock mountain time

He was overwhelmed with fn goombas. Understand that.

If Trump MAGA hats started running towards me I'd make sure they knew I was a supporter too.

It was pretty hard for him to say "step aside" and "move along"

He looked pretty jovial, though.

I wouldn't be afraid of those people either honestly. They were there to raise hell not lynch anyone. But who knows if they would have caught Nancy Pelosi in her office alone. I mean the same type of people tried to kidnap my governor.

Some in the crowd "actively attacked" officers with metal pipes, discharged chemicals and used other weapons against officers, determined to enter the Capitol, USCP Chief Steven A. Sund said.
Antifa

670 KBOI Boise Could be interesting today at 3 O"clock mountain time
It's that time now.

Antifa
The first person to try and break through the barricade was a trump supporting woman. Former military. She poked her head in and got it shot off.
Since when does trespassing and vandalism carry the death penalty, scumbag?

Remember the woman who got shot? If that is on video I want to see it and I hope you can explain that video to me.

According to U.S. Capitol Police (USCP), Babbitt was shot by a USCP employee after she and a swarm of people breached the Capitol Building and made their way toward the House Chamber, where members of Congress were sheltering in place.

they were very angry because nobody thought she should have got shot. She didn't have a weapon. I mean, she was breaking in but there was no reason for them to shoot her because there were several people breaking in and she just happened to be the person to climb through first. So, it's not like she was making violent threats or had a gun…. I mean, so that being said, I think they, they could have not killed her."

Excuse me? "she was breaking in but there was no reason to shoot her because there were several people breakng in and she just happened to be the first one to climb through?" Fucking idiots.

"When we made our way to that door -- and this is what you don't see in the video because you see from the moment the gun sticks out to when she gets shot -- we go to the door and, like, there's four officers there, and one officer is crying," Sullivan recalled, adding, "He's saying, 'Hey, like, I want to go home to my kids.' He's, like, looking at other officers saying this, and I'm like, 'Wow.' I don't think I've ever seen that out of a police officer."

"I had talked to these other officers prior, and I saw that fear in their eyes," Sullivan said. "It's indescribable, the fear, of hopelessness and despair when there's 10 officers at the end of a corridor and there's thousands of protesters … and there's nothing that they can do other than kill them. They either shoot them or back down."

The woman who got shot tweeted Nothing will stop us....they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours....dark to light!

You cant let a mob break into the House. I know it wasnt a dangerous group of people that got inside (there was zero violence inside the House), but you still cant let it happen. Unruly mobs should always be shot, regardless of which side of the isle they are on.

Forum List

Back