I get the feeling Santorum doesn't really like Latinos

This reminds me of the Family Guy when Lois didn't have any good ideas so she just said catch phrases to win over the crowd, like 9-11! and the crowd cheered. Or I love America! Who's not gonna clap for that. So Santorum has no good ideas on how to fix the economy so his campaign is about "freedom"! LOL.

"I don't care what the unemployment rate is going to be. It doesn't matter to me," Santorum said in Moline. "My campaign doesn't hinge on unemployment rates and growth rates. There's something more foundational that's going on here."

Santorum was trying to make a point that he believes the size and scope of government, especially in the health care sector, is a threat to American's freedoms. But the comment reinforced the image of him as more interested in social issues and moralizing than in helping jobless Americans find work.

I wouldnt be sending my daughter to Mexico. It's pretty dangerous down there lately. Not to mention, I dont have access to tax payer money.

I wouldnt be sending my daughter to Mexico. It's pretty dangerous down there lately. Not to mention, I dont have access to tax payer money.

Not all of Mexico is as bad as its portrayed. I was down there for a week to visit my brother's wife's family in Sonora. No be headings or shoot outs that I could see.

No mortgage deduction? Sad.

What part of thousands of dead people due to drug wars, don't you get? What part of the cops are part of the probelm don't you get? What part of the military is part of the problem, don't you get? Mexico is about the stupidest place a school for young kids could go for a school outing.

And sending 25 Secret service personnel doesn't help.

What part of thousands of dead people due to drug wars, don't you get? What part of the cops are part of the probelm don't you get? What part of the military is part of the problem, don't you get? Mexico is about the stupidest place a school for young kids could go for a school outing.

What part of "not all of Mexico is dangerous" do you not understand?

Face it, Santorum doesn't like Latinos.

Secret Between you and me.......

I don't think he likes gays either

…or people who enjoy protected sex.

Not all of Mexico is as bad as its portrayed.

True.

There are many safe and affluent parts of Mexico, right next to some of the most impoverished and dangerous places on Earth – Mexico is what America would be like if conservatives had their way.

What part of "not all of Mexico is dangerous" do you not understand?

Face it, Santorum doesn't like Latinos.

Many people outside of the United States think the US is an extremely dangerous place because of all the guns and school shootings and driveby murders, etc. I get that all the time when I'm abroad.

Secret Between you and me.......

I don't think he likes gays either

…or people who enjoy protected sex.

Not all of Mexico is as bad as its portrayed.

True.

There are many safe and affluent parts of Mexico, right next to some of the most impoverished and dangerous places on Earth – Mexico is what America would be like if conservatives had their way.

Lol! Whatever you say man....

Forum List

Back