I downplayed Election fraud. I was wrong. A Mea culpa from a Democrat

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
I apologize to Republicans for turning a blind eye on fraud.
Now that a Republican was indicted today in North Carolina for filing out other people's empty ballots, I vow to be more vigilant and less dismissive of Republican fraud.
PS: Voter ID wouldn't have prevented this type of fraud because ID isn't required for mail ballots, which are at the center of this incident.
North Carolina Operative Indicted in Connection With Absentee Voter Fraud
Back to my mea culpa. I'm so sorry.

Now that a Republican was indicted today in North Carolina for filing out other people's empty ballots, I vow to be more vigilant and less dismissive of Republican fraud.
PS: Voter ID wouldn't have prevented this type of fraud because ID isn't required for mail ballots, which are at the center of this incident.

Ah, first it wasn't, then it was. It was the moment you didn't win, the moment you lost that little bit of power. When you can't stand to lose power you claim all sorts of ill will and misfortune brought on by the other side.

I'm sorry too, sorry that I can see through hacks like you.

universal background checks won't stop gun violence but hey the left must have it.

Forum List

Back