'I don't want any officers' — Trump held private meetings with troops to candidly discuss Afghan war

For the US, it's a skirmish.

skirmish: an episode of irregular or unpremeditated fighting, especially between small or outlying parts of armies or fleets.

It says nothing about continued and on going or, as McCain so eloquently related- we may be there 100 years-

skirmish: an episode of irregular or unpremeditated fighting, especially between small or outlying parts of armies or fleets.

It says nothing about continued and on going or, as McCain so eloquently related- we may be there 100 years-
You can play word gymnastics until you're blue in the face.

The fact remains we still have a small contingent of forces that are in some, but not as huge amount of danger.

Obama took office with the ME at it's most peaceful time in many decades an FUBARed it.

Obama left office with a Terrorist Caliphate the size of Pennsylvania in the middle of the ME with heroes dying for less than nothing.

Trump has done pretty damned well. Much better than I expected. The destruction of terrorism and terrorists has been huge, and our losses relatively low.

You thank Trump now for being a much better CIC than Obama.
I can Thank Bush for starting it, Obama for perpetuating it and Trump for the continuation- I can thank congress for ignoring it's responsibility for financing an undeclared War- tit for tat is a game- it's childish so stop.

I can Thank Bush for starting it, Obama for perpetuating it and Trump for the continuation- I can thank congress for ignoring it's responsibility for financing an undeclared War- tit for tat is a game- it's childish so stop.
Your lack of gratitude is typical leftism.

You can play word gymnastics until you're blue in the face.
Words mean things or they don't. Period.
Quagmire means something. But we're not in one.

Skirmish is accurate.
So a place where nearly 10,000 US troops still remain, a place where we have been at war for almost 19 years...that is a skirmish now??

So Afghan and Iraq were fine until Obama came?? Is that your new revisionist history lie?

Cool.....that means Trump can declare victory and bring all of the troops home.....if its only a skirmish, why remain there??

Your arrogance is typical of the ignorant- wanna play games?

My gratitude, you fucking moron, is grounded in the TRUTH- ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL AND HAVE CERTAIN UNALIEBNABLE RIGHTS- all else is frivolous, childish, bullshit- the constitution, you fucking idiot, has explicit directives for declaring War- there is NO caveat or provision for the bullshit happening in the ME- that is aggression. Period. It is immoral and arguably illegal- it's been sold with lies and fear- lying is immoral as is killing pre-emptively- many wrongs don't make a right, idiot- left right is immaterial you fucking idiot- those are but tools to divide the citizenry to determine tools or enemies-

Find someone else to play with, kid- come back when you educate yourself- your public indoctrination is hanging out all over the place-

My gratitude, you fucking moron, is grounded in the TRUTH- ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL AND HAVE CERTAIN UNALIEBNABLE RIGHTS- all else is frivolous, childish, bullshit- the constitution, you fucking idiot, has explicit directives for declaring War- there is NO caveat or provision for the bullshit happening in the ME- that is aggression. Period. It is immoral and arguably illegal- it's been sold with lies and fear- lying is immoral as is killing pre-emptively- many wrongs don't make a right, idiot- left right is immaterial you fucking idiot- those are but tools to divide the citizenry to determine tools or enemies-

Find someone else to play with, kid- come back when you educate yourself- your public indoctrination is hanging out all over the place-
Nice foul mouth.
Zero college?
Trump u?

Nice foul mouth.
Zero college?
Trump u?
Doubt he went to Trump U -- he spelled idiot right.....

all those Saudi trillionaires, that's our money, bitch. no more trillionaire oil barrons, more Barron Trumps!

NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR! NO MORE WAR!

Forum List

Back