I don't understand.. was just at this bar and a cute girl was talking to me for an hour

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I don't understand ?

I am looking like hell

She hugged me in all.

I am trying to kill myself..

What does this even mean?

Is she a angel?

This is fucked up.. why would any cute girl with long blond hair talk to me for an hour?

And hug me and kiss me?

This is fucked up.. why would any cute girl with long blond hair talk to me for an hour?

And hug me and kiss me?

Dude, consider yourself lucky that she didn't take you to a motel, where you woke up an hour later in a bath tub full of ice and a note taped to your chest that said "Call 911 or you will die", and bleeding scars on both sides where she stole your kidneys.

I read about her on teh internets.

Dude, consider yourself lucky that she didn't take you to a motel, where you woke up an hour later in a bath tub full of ice and a note taped to your chest that said "Call 911 or you will die", and bleeding scars on both sides where she stole your kidneys.

I took her mother to the Prom... :ack-1:

And hug me and kiss me?

Maybe she is in a worse place than you.

Maybe the good Lord sent her.

Why would the good Lord send me a cat? I don't even like cats (never owned one). But she's here for a reason (that I still can't fathom).

I don't understand ?

I am looking like hell

She hugged me in all.

I am trying to kill myself..

What does this even mean?

Is she a angel?

From the years I've known you on this board you sound totally different from back in the day.
You should take a step back and really look at your life.
Are your problems alcohol related?
I watched my brother go from making six figures to the piece of shit he is today due to his drinking problem.
I'll be the first to admit I drink more than I should.....But I also know when to put my habit aside for the better of my life and my loved ones.
Man the fuck up dude!!!!

And hug me and kiss me?

I read about her on teh internets.
Or she ends up sporting a massive chubby.

I'd do a Mick Dundee check on that shit.

sNHE14q.gif

Maybe she's looking for a daddy to support her 10 kids.....:dunno:

On a more serious note.....it's possible she felt sorry for you, looking as bad as you say, and wanted to cheer you up.

Then again, people do some strange things.....like attempt passive suicide by drinking themselves to death & posting about it on a message board, when everyone else can see there is plenty to live for...……….and nobody knows why, not even you.

Sometimes you just have to accept it & realize there is no point in questioning 'why'

Forum List

Back