I did not see Michael Brown video but THIS is HARASSEMENT and I am angry. I had enough of these cops

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Skip to 1 minute mark:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Someone is PURPOSELY instigating these cops to act like ass holes to make America hated place, and I suspect same exact thing is happening in the middle east with groups like ISIS and others. We see these new cop harassment videos EVERY DAY

I am beginning to loathe the country of my birth. Cops in other countries do not have to act like that, but then they don't have the unmitigated assholes.

Skip to 1 minute mark:
Someone is PURPOSELY instigating these cops to act like ass holes to make America hated place, and I suspect same exact thing is happening in the middle east with groups like ISIS and others. We see these new cop harassment videos EVERY DAY
You must be the only Russian to have missed it.

this was a double edged sword type of deal

the cop could have just talked to the guy face to face instead of "get in the car get in the car"

and also - the guy could have complied, and if he felt harassed, dealt with it after the fact

that's what most "ohhh im being persecuted" idiots don't understand

they're ESCALATING the situation, themselves, needlessly. and usually in a very retarded hard headed way.

if cops harass you, go after them the right way, don't be a dumb fuck.

Skip to 1 minute mark:
If you have a video of the moment Brown was shot, please share the link. I don't think there is a video, so you must be one of many Americans who believes the fox news facts without proof zone

the cop could have just talked to the guy face to face instead of "get in the car get in the car"

and also - the guy could have complied, and if he felt harassed, dealt with it after the fact

they're ESCALATING the situation, themselves, needlessly. and usually in a very retarded hard headed way.

What do you think the black guy should have done in this case

Got back in the car and politely asked why he was being stopped.

There's a seat belt law where he was at.

He wasn't wearing one.

If he was polite, chances are the officer would have let him off with a warning.

Typically, when a Citizen is stupid enough to jump out of their car when they're pulled over, they erratic, violent, or on drugs. Cops need to defend themselves, also.
I can understand the man's frustration with being pulled over, but he handled it like a big baby and made a mountain out of an ant hill.

Skip to 1 minute mark:
If you have a video of the moment Brown was shot, please share the link. I don't think there is a video, so you must be one of many Americans who believes the fox news facts without proof zone
You might be more specific about which video you haven't seen...theone we have...or the one that doesn't exist....duh.

Skip to 1 minute mark:

I don't understand this. This is not harassment. The man was caught violating the law, and then refused to follow a directly order by the police officer.

When you violate the law.... the moment you do that, you are not being harassed.

When you refuse to obey a police officer.... the moment you do that, you are not being harassed.

You want to know why there are so many actually bad police officers? It is directly because of people like *YOU* and the scum bag in this video.

My brother-in-law... the guy who married my sister, he went to Afghanistan. He drove big truck of supplies right into the hottest areas of Afghanistan. He went through a bad spot, when a bomb exploded under the truck at night, blowing off his buddies arm, and carried him, through the dark, with a just a pistol, to the nearest base.

He could have taken a job as a police officer, at absolutely any place he wanted. He turned it all down. Why? Because of this crap right here.

Here's a cop enforcing the law, which is what he is required, and paid to do, and a guy refuses to follow his directions, taunts him......

and whose the bad guy? The cop. That cop is harassing. That terrible cop.

Good people don't want to be police officers, for just this reason. A guy, who already is wanted for a robbery, just knocked off another store, is walking down the middle of the street, and a police officer asks him to get out of the road, and they have a fight, and then he tries to bum rush the officer.....

and whose the bad guy? That evil racist cop.

Then you brainless idiots sit here and wonder "well I wonder why we have so many bad cops"

WHAT DECENT PERSON WOULD EVER WANT TO BE A COP WHEN YOU TREAT THEM LIKE THIS?!??!

We should have cop free zones. Build walls around these idiotic anarchy morons, and just let them kill rape, murder, steal and vandalize everything they want. Just round up all the cop haters out there, and pin them all together with only themselves, and zero cops. Not a prison... like small city or something. Just fense them in, and let them enjoy life without police. "that's so horrible! Your so mean". Let them get what they want. See how much they really like it without any 'racist harassing cops'.

Skip to 1 minute mark:

I don't understand this. This is not harassment. The man was caught violating the law, and then refused to follow a directly order by the police officer.

When you violate the law.... the moment you do that, you are not being harassed.

When you refuse to obey a police officer.... the moment you do that, you are not being harassed.

You want to know why there are so many actually bad police officers? It is directly because of people like *YOU* and the scum bag in this video.

My brother-in-law... the guy who married my sister, he went to Afghanistan. He drove big truck of supplies right into the hottest areas of Afghanistan. He went through a bad spot, when a bomb exploded under the truck at night, blowing off his buddies arm, and carried him, through the dark, with a just a pistol, to the nearest base.

He could have taken a job as a police officer, at absolutely any place he wanted. He turned it all down. Why? Because of this crap right here.

Here's a cop enforcing the law, which is what he is required, and paid to do, and a guy refuses to follow his directions, taunts him......

Good people don't want to be police officers, for just this reason. A guy, who already is wanted for a robbery, just knocked off another store, is walking down the middle of the street, and a police officer asks him to get out of the road, and they have a fight, and then he tries to bum rush the officer.....

Then you brainless idiots sit here and wonder "well I wonder why we have so many bad cops"

WHAT DECENT PERSON WOULD EVER WANT TO BE A COP WHEN YOU TREAT THEM LIKE THIS?!??!

We should have cop free zones. Build walls around these idiotic anarchy morons, and just let them kill rape, murder, steal and vandalize everything they want. Just round up all the cop haters out there, and pin them all together with only themselves, and zero cops. Not a prison... like small city or something. Just fense them in, and let them enjoy life without police. "that's so horrible! Your so mean". Let them get what they want. See how much they really like it without any 'racist harassing cops'.
I agree. There should be some areas allotted for outlaws where they could congress and kill, rape or steal from each other as they had in the middle ages. Maximum security prisons could be emptied and they could live beyond the law. May as well start in inner city areas.

I'm reading the thread from the beginning and I know this post of mine will be redundant.

Others SURELY have told you what I'm going to say, but nonetheless...

What do you think the black guy should have done in this case?

HE SHOULD HAVE COMPLIED WITH THE OFFICER'S INSTRUCTIONS IF NOT ACTIVELY COOPERATE WITH THE OFFICER!!!

Come on PVSI.
It's common knowledge that you should stay in the car with your hands on the steering wheel when you get pulled over.
This guy was just starting shit and he did it in front of his kid. I dont know about you,but when I get pulled over I cooperate,take my ticket and fight it in court.

Skip to 1 minute mark:

I agree. There should be some areas allotted for outlaws where they could congress and kill, rape or steal from each other as they had in the middle ages. Maximum security prisons could be emptied and they could live beyond the law. May as well start in inner city areas.
Chicago, Chicago...that toddling town....

Skip to 1 minute mark:
. That was one pissed off Mandingo. I can't tell if he did anything wrong prior to the cop pulling him over, but the shrimp cop was obviously not strong enough to handle him and only made things worse arguing with him. Politely telling him he can get back in his car should gave been enough at the beginning. No man likes being told what to do by another man especially if he hasn't done anything wrong in his own mind.

As for the confrontation, the cop shouldn't have argued with the man. He should have called for backup at the very beginning if it looked like he was not going to cooperate.

Does anybody know what went on with this arrest?

Come on PVSI.
It's common knowledge that you should stay in the car with your hands on the steering wheel when you get pulled over.
This guy was just starting shit and he did it in front of his kid. I dont know about you,but when I get pulled over I cooperate,take my ticket and fight it in court.

It's funny, years ago, I had a moron moment... (one of many), where I rolled onto an US Air Force base, without proper ID. I was trying to play cool, when a group of armed military surrounded my vehicle. This 200 lbs muscle bond guy with an M16, looking like something straight out of Full Metal Jacket, stormed over to my driver side door, with his M16 pointed down, but toward my car.... barked.... "Put your hands on the steering wheel, and keep them there until ordered otherwise!".....

I had an absolute DEATH GRIP on that wheel for the next THREE HOURS, while they called MPs and a local police to verify my identity.

And these people think this cop was harassing? Hey idiots.... JUST DO WHAT THE OFFICER SAYS.

Nothing happened to me.... cause I did what I was told. Why is this so hard for the mindless left?

Come on PVSI.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I think there are too many "bad guys" too many problems in this country, and I do not consider myself a criminal, I was never convicted of the crime, but I have to admit EVERY TIME I SEE A COP I GET NERVOUS, and that is not right. I think this country needs a complete change of system top to bottom. perhaps according to constitution I don't mind.

Come on PVSI.

It's funny, years ago, I had a moron moment... (one of many), where I rolled onto an US Air Force base, without proper ID. I was trying to play cool, when a group of armed military surrounded my vehicle. This 200 lbs muscle bond guy with an M16, looking like something straight out of Full Metal Jacket, stormed over to my driver side door, with his M16 pointed down, but toward my car.... barked.... "Put your hands on the steering wheel, and keep them there until ordered otherwise!".....

I had an absolute DEATH GRIP on that wheel for the next THREE HOURS, while they called MPs and a local police to verify my identity.

And these people think this cop was harassing? Hey idiots.... JUST DO WHAT THE OFFICER SAYS.

Nothing happened to me.... cause I did what I was told. Why is this so hard for the mindless left?
WOW. you would have survived Stalin's Russia, that is for sure.

Forum List

Back