I Dare "you" (all of you) to Read this and refute it-

Trump isn't the only one but Trump certainly did this a lot. An example of lying even when the honest answer is better.

Trump: We will build the wall with taxes on............

Trump: We will take money from..........to build the wall.

Instead he has to create a stupid lie.
So fucking what- you can keep your Dr- you have to read it to see what's in it-

I said he wasn't the only one and I've condemned and condemned Obama for the lie.

Your response to Trump's lie? "So what".

Indeed- because it is what public officials do- and you can't prove that it makes a bit of difference one way or another- but, you will play tit for tat as though that will change something-

Indeed- because it is what public officials do- and you can't prove that it makes a bit of difference one way or another- but, you will play tit for tat as though that will change something-

They do it because of people like you that won't condemn it.

All? Does that include people who are gay? Hispanic? Black? Or how are we describing "all" here?
Why would I care about someone's sexual orientation or race?

Did you write the article? Trump supporters have done nothing but disparage both for years.
Nope; you're just stupid enough to believe the bullshit you read.

Well then why do Republicans do it if they don't expect me to read and believe it?

All? Does that include people who are gay? Hispanic? Black? Or how are we describing "all" here?

Did you write the article? Trump supporters have done nothing but disparage both for years.

Well then why do Republicans do it if they don't expect me to read and believe it?
I don't know why 2 out of every 1,000 real life Rs talk shit about Ds.
I don't know why 500 out of every real life 1,000 Ds talk shit about Rs.

I don't know why 2 out of every 1,000 real life Rs talk shit about Ds.
I don't know why 500 out of every real life 1,000 Ds talk shit about Rs.

I didn't say anything about people saying things about other people's politics.

Pejorative hyperbole is not refuting, or lending credibility to that end- FYI

US Capitol Protest: Ruling Class Tantrum Shows Americans We Must All Hang Together

Power can only be checked by power, and because President Donald J. Trump and the Conservative Movement ™ didn’t oppose the emerging Totalitarian Left when they had the chance, the Historic American Nation is about to suffer real tyranny under the boot of our corporate and political rulers. The good news: the Capitol Hill protest and its subsequent repression was another step in the radicalization, not of the Dissident Right, which already knows the score only too well, but of the mass of ordinary American patriots.

Sadly, the so-called informed, feel that reading is a sin if it isn't in their favor- I understand that- but, being the optimistic pessimist I am, I keep trying- there is no excuse for remaining ignorant with so much information available (at least for the time being) at your finger tips-
In the twisted, fantasy reality of the RWNJs, it's certain everything you wrote is believed true. But, in the the real world, it's just asinine, right-wing nonsense.

Doesn't matter where you "worship". When you refuse to call out the lies you help it become an even bigger problem.
look in the mirror, moon bat- and read what I post, stupid- what you want to see ain't what is-

Forum List

Back