I cut my hair today.

worthless.gif

0326_172413.jpg

That is just weird that your second toe is longer than you big toe.

Not my foot. Just some random google image.

I sometimes do.

I hadn't cut my hair in 8 weeks though. I was waaaaay shaggy.

I didn't cut my hair for eight years.

I used to have long hair. But it's too curly/wavy in some areas to look good when it's long.

I wanted to have long hair once in my life, since a good head of hair is one thing the Lord seems to have blessed me with while defaulting on others, so during my time as a Harley Davidson Tech seemed to be it. It was cool for awhile, but near the end I was really sick of it. It was a huge pain in the ass to care for.

I didn't cut my hair for eight years.

I used to have long hair. But it's too curly/wavy in some areas to look good when it's long.

I wanted to have long hair once in my life, since a good head of hair is one thing the Lord seems to have blessed me with while defaulting on others, so during my time as a Harley Davidson Tech seemed to be it. It was cool for awhile, but near the end I was really sick of it. It was a huge pain in the ass to care for.

When mine was wet, it went halfway down my back. Once it dried, it all curled up and sat on the back of neck and just below it on my shoulders. I looked like I had a poodle for a neck scarf.

When mine was wet, it went halfway down my back. Once it dried, it all curled up and sat on the back of neck and just below it on my shoulders. I looked like I had a poodle for a neck scarf.

Mine looks like pubes when it gets too long.

Mine looks like pubes when it gets too long.

Is it multi-colored and screams about leftist americans?

I just looked at mine, and while not as long as in the picture, it is still longer than the big toe.

That is just weird that your second toe is longer than you big toe.

This is going to cause you to look at *everyones* feet that you know, and even those that you don't. Guaranteed.

If your second toe is longer than your big toe, it means you have an aggressive personality. If it's shorter, you're more docile and meek.

What if it's in the same size?

Then you're just an annoying PITA to everyone. :)

This is going to cause you to look at *everyones* feet that you know, and even those that you don't. Guaranteed.

If your second toe is longer than your big toe, it means you have an aggressive personality. If it's shorter, you're more docile and meek.

What if it's in the same size?

Then you're just an annoying PITA to everyone. :)

All of my toes are exactly the same length.

Forum List

Back