I couldn't think of a better place to put our LEGAL immigration process than Political Satire.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I mean what a joke right? Legal immigration PFFFFFT what is that? Why wait years for immigration when Biden and the Cartels have the express lane setup for you. Legal immigration? BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I mean what a joke right? Legal immigration PFFFFFT what is that? Why wait years for immigration when Biden and the Cartels have the express lane setup for you. Legal immigration? BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I agree, starting with the swarthy Germans who invaded our once great colonies and early American states. Who ruined our once valued and great English/British ways

Corporate America and others are speaking "We need more immigrants, not less" or America will fade away.

• Banned
Corporate America and others are speaking "We need more immigrants, not less" or America will fade away.
Here's a newsflash for you Dante. 5000 UNKNOWN, UNDOCUMENTED illegals EVERY DAY is WAY MORE than any country can handle. Yes farmers need immigrant workers to bring in crops. Small businesses and construction crews need immigrants to fill jobs. You hide behind high level phrases like "We need more immigrants". Yeah no shit. But the devil is in the details. How many? How fast? Who are they really? Are they dangerous? Do they have skills? Are they handicapped? Are they little kids? Are they pregnant? Do they carry diseases? Are they violent? Etc. Etc. Etc.

So you think that once the cartels bring the Mexicans in, Biden personally hands them their citizenship cards?

Yup, it is hilarious to see the retard mind at work. Never stops being entertaining. :itsok:

Here's a newsflash for you Dante. 5000 UNKNOWN, UNDOCUMENTED illegals EVERY DAY is WAY MORE than any country can handle. Yes farmers need immigrant workers to bring in crops. Small businesses and construction crews need immigrants to fill jobs. You hide behind high level phrases like "We need more immigrants". Yeah no shit. But the devil is in the details. How many? How fast? Who are they really? Are they dangerous? Do they have skills? Are they handicapped? Are they little kids? Are they pregnant? Do they carry diseases? Are they violent? Etc. Etc. Etc.
I don't care.

next

So you think that once the cartels bring the Mexicans in, Biden personally hands them their citizenship cards?

Yup, it is hilarious to see the retard mind at work. Never stops being entertaining. :itsok:
They don't need citizenship cards, if they are allowed to register to vote when they get their drivers license, and if no one checks IDs at the polling place, "cause dat's wascist!

Yet the idiot, Dainty, posts repeatedly in the very thread about which he “doesn’t care.”

:cuckoo:

Poor babies. It must get boring in mom's basement, so here they are telling us how much they don't care.

Just to have something to do.

At least in order to type the message, they have to put down the Cheetos bag. Weight loss strategy!

Poor babies. It must get boring in mom's basement, so here they are telling us how much they don't care.

Just to have something to do.

At least in order to type the message, they have to put down the Cheetos bag. Weight loss strategy!

Yeah. But, I pity their orange keyboards.

Forum List

Back