I Challenge You to Prove Trump is a Racist.

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times, so one must assume there is clear evidence of this alleged "fact".

I request that anyone having clear and concise evidence of Trump's racism post it here.

lol...

This is a rather stupid thread because proving a person is or is not racist is highly subjective. It requires evidence that a person believes one race is superior or inferior to another race. Since most people dealing with race will comment or take actions that indicated both belief of superiority, inferiority and equality. So it becomes a matter of weighing one action or comment against another. For example a white person may use the N word in referring to a black person but may also comment on the positive attributes of the race. So do the comments weight more heavily than the use of the N world? It all depends on how a person interprets it. I guess the only sure proof that a person is racist is that everything they say in connection with race indicate either superiority or inferiority between racists.
I agree that proving or disproving a person is "racist" is a highly subjective judgement. I disagree that the thread is "stupid", because it clearly points out that in spite of this fact, many people persist in making that judgment, and calling Trump a racist. It's merely a pejorative that they cannot support, and this thread proves it.
Trump has made a number of racist comments. For some people, a single such comment is enough prove he is a racist. For others, no amount of racist remarks deserves the label. Asking for people to prove Trump is a racist is as silly asking people to prove he's evil, bad tempered, or narcissistic.
He's made a few comments, but more telling are his "campaigns", like against the Central Park Five and the Obama birther thing.

Trump has made a number of racist comments. For some people, a single such comment is enough prove he is a racist. For others, no amount of racist remarks deserves the label. Asking for people to prove Trump is a racist is as silly asking people to prove he's evil, bad tempered, or narcissistic.
And that's my point: You can't prove Trump a racist, you can only call him a racist. Why no proof? Because there isn't any.

The few incidents cited prove nothing other than the hatred of those who use them for examples. Millions of people have disagreed with members of another race, brought suits against them, or fought with them. This doesn't make them racist.

And that's my point: You can't prove Trump a racist, you can only call him a racist. Why no proof? Because there isn't any.

The few incidents cited prove nothing other than the hatred of those who use them for examples. Millions of people have disagreed with members of another race, brought suits against them, or fought with them. This doesn't make them racist.
I agree, it can't be proved that Trump is a racist, a good president, a bad husband, a loving father, or any other character trait because the quality or lack of qualify is entirely subjective. However, there is certainly plenty of evidence of Trump's racist comments and actions. Whether that is sufficient to label him a racist depends on the person doing the labeling. The Grand Wizard of the KKK claims he's no racist.

Trump has been called a "racist" countless times, so one must assume there is clear evidence of this alleged "fact".

I request that anyone having clear and concise evidence of Trump's racism post it here.

Define racist.
Liberal= anyone who disagrees with a Liberal.
Everyone else = a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Define racist.
Everyone else = a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
here ya go...
aj3k3zmyexm21.png

The Left operates off the assumption that if they pass a lie around often enough, it will eventually be accepted as fact, even though Trump has actually been doing anti-racist things almost his entire life.

Define racist.
here ya go...

You got a fucking CARTOON as your evidence?

By racism are we only talking about racism against blacks or racism against Mexicans, Muslims, Puerto Rican’s, people who live in shithole countries?

Liberalfilth will NOT respond to your challenge in a logical, factual manner; even though all countries enforce their borders, liberalfilth think it's WAAAAAAAYYYYYYCIST for the United States to do the same. Also, liberalfilth STILL think Islam is a race, when it's actually a murderous hate ideology that includes ALL races, including white; when my now-disowned second cousin-whore converted to Pisslam, that did not edit her DNA to make her any less white.

Trump is a hater

He hates anyone who is different from himself or that he considers below him

Liberalfilth will NOT respond to your challenge in a logical, factual manner; even though all countries enforce their borders, liberalfilth think it's WAAAAAAAYYYYYYCIST for the United States to do the same. Also, liberalfilth STILL think Islam is a race, when it's actually a murderous hate ideology that includes ALL races, including white; when my now-disowned second cousin-whore converted to Pisslam, that did not edit her DNA to make her any less white.

It isn't a "challenge" Nimrod. It's a "strawman". As is your second sentence here.

Sucks to be stupid.

It isn't a "challenge" Nimrod. It's a "strawman". As is your second sentence here.

Sucks to be stupid.

We already know you suck. And that you're stupid. No need to prove it daily. Noticing your lack of proof as well. You are dismissed. Again.

By racism are we only talking about racism against blacks or racism against Mexicans, Muslims, Puerto Rican’s, people who live in shithole countries?

Have you ever been to North Africa, Rural Mexico, outside the hotel zones in the Carribean? No, you haven't, they are ALL shitholes dumbass.

Sucks to be stupid.

We already know you suck. And that you're stupid. No need to prove it daily. Noticing your lack of proof as well. You are dismissed. Again.

"Proof" Gummo? The proof is right there in his own post. Go learn to read.

Forum List

Back