I challenge a liberal to defend this from Air America

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
First, I know, don't listen to them, but the radio station switched my morning rep guy, mike somebody, for this bimbo Rachel? Nado? on unfiltered

This morning around 6:40 she was talking about the Iraqi/british lady Hassan's murder and how Bush and Blair called the murderers "barbarians and savages" She had the F**in gaul to say that this shows Bush and Blair really do not understand what is happening in Iraq, that these insurgents actually knew what they were doing (therefore not savages or barbaric) and they killed her, notwithstanding that she helped the Iraqis, but simply because they believed it would further their cause.

Don't you see she intoned, they did this because they are desperate, they have no other choice, we made them desperate. Basically blamed us for this :blowup:

Gotta tell you, not much really works me up, but this took the cake, then she... went on to fully blame us and how we are going to pay dearly for the Marine who killed the "wounded" Iraqi. Never once defending his actions.

She needs to be tried for sedition, no?

Come on liberals, defend this...

Any thoughts from others here?

It is really amazing how many of theses people are at the forefront of the terrorists propaganda machine. Of course it is the US's fault and of course the young Marine should be raked over the coals (in their opinion, literally). Some people just dont get it and wont until a commercial airliner flies into their home...and even then I doubt they will understand.

You would think the recent murder of the woman who tried to help Iraqis would really highlight the sort of animals the terrorists are and yet many out there still fail to see that these terrorists just want anyone not like them (and some who are) DEAD!

Dude, if an airliner flew into their home they would claim it was Bush's fault for making the terrorists mad.

Air America is funny. They are all tinfoil hat wearing terrorist sympathizers. They are just loons on the edge of society schreiking their madness.

Its like monkey's at the zoo screeming in monkey-talk and throwing feces around. If ever that became to societal norm, it would really suck. But as of right now, they are still cute and funny to look at. :)

ok i live in california just outside san francisco......nothing is their fault

every single day i meet people that blame everything on someone other than themsleves....they lose a youth soccer game and it is the ref., the other team cheated, the field was bad...it is not posiible that little johnny just sucks.....their child acts out at school and the make excusses...try some discipline...their child can't read and it is the teachers fault....they don't keep score...they don't like grades....they are a complety non-competive group of people....everyone is special so no one is special....all i can say is these kids will be working for my kids

manu1959 said:
ok i live in california just outside san francisco......nothing is their fault

every single day i meet people that blame everything on someone other than themsleves....they lose a youth soccer game and it is the ref., the other team cheated, the field was bad...it is not posiible that little johnny just sucks.....their child acts out at school and the make excusses...try some discipline...their child can't read and it is the teachers fault....they don't keep score...they don't like grades....they are a complety non-competive group of people....everyone is special so no one is special....all i can say is these kids will be working for my kids

No, they will probly be collecting welfare taken from your kids' checks.

theim said:
No, they will probly be collecting welfare taken from your kids' checks.

true enough but if i eventually get my way there will be no entitlement programs..none...zip...zero...nada...figure it out or die

I really think that these folks on Air America are treasoness in their speech. We are at war, and they are incouraging the enemy. They should be arrested.

I'm really tired of Americans dishing America at every possible moment.

I wonder how most of the "bash America" folks would assess our involvement in Bosnia back under Clinton's watch.

We were killing Serbs...........and the Serbs were are allies during WW2. The Serbs actually hid many of our pilots that were shot down by the Nazis. I'm not giving the Serbs a pass for the atrocities that they may have perpetrated, but how do these Anti-War folks that are really Clintonites..........defend our Bosnia Crusade?

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

I really think that these folks on Air America are treasoness in their speech. We are at war, and they are incouraging the enemy. They should be arrested.

Now that is a fascist state. At which point do we abridge the First Amendment so that you no longer have to put up with opposing view points? No where did her speech advocate the violent overthrow of the government, therefore it is not seditious. Neither is it treason. She is not actively aiding or abiding the enemy.

Political dissent has happened in every conflict since the dawn of the Republic. Either get used to it, or go live under a dictatorship somewhere.

We were killing Serbs...........and the Serbs were are allies during WW2. The Serbs actually hid many of our pilots that were shot down by the Nazis. I'm not giving the Serbs a pass for the atrocities that they may have perpetrated, but how do these Anti-War folks that are really Clintonites..........defend our Bosnia Crusade?

Well we were intervening to prevent Genocide similar to the Holocaust, but you know since that does not seem to be a priority anymore we should just let it continue in Sudan.

Using your own logic, Iraq was a British Territory during WW2. How can we possibly justify an attack on Iraq now? What happened to defending our allies? Moreover, Saddam was a tentative ally of Reagan during the Iran-Iraq war.

Don't you see she intoned, they did this because they are desperate, they have no other choice, we made them desperate. Basically blamed us for this

We invaded. They want us out. They cannot defeat our military, so they hope to turn this into another Vietnam. Make no mistake, that is their ultimate goal. They view killing hostages as an effective way to get their point across.

Would she have been kidnapped if we had not invaded? Nope.

In some sick, twisted way, is this our fault? Yes.

Are the terrorists savages? Hell yes and we should be doing more to shut these fuckers down.

Get a clue. It's one thing to say you disagree. It's quite another to activly root for America's enemies. Quit trying to avoid debate on these matters by labeling everything "fascist".

As for "in a sick twisted way its our fault she died"...

Is it Abraham Lincoln's fault all those Americans who fought in the Civil War died? After all, if he had just let the Southerners keep blacks as slaves, the whole war could have been avoided. :cry:

alien21010 said:
Now that is a fascist state. At which point do we abridge the First Amendment so that you no longer have to put up with opposing view points? No where did her speech advocate the violent overthrow of the government, therefore it is not seditious. Neither is it treason. She is not actively aiding or abiding the enemy.

Political dissent has happened in every conflict since the dawn of the Republic. Either get used to it, or go live under a dictatorship somewhere.

I hardly call this dissent........I also think that the libs have abused the First Amendment to the the highest degree. I believe the blood of many G.I.'s are on the hands of these people that condemn the war........and hide under the 1st amendment..........They become Constitutional literalists..........when it comes to the 1st amendment...........at other times the constitution becomes a code named......."living" document to support their arrogence over others.

During WW2......There were numerous folks that spoke against are becoming involved in war, but when we did commit to the conflict, these people respectfully quieted their opinions, as a unifying gesture.

Well we were intervening to prevent Genocide similar to the Holocaust, but you know since that does not seem to be a priority anymore we should just let it continue in Sudan.

I would say that Sadaams genocide makes the Serbian genocide pretty pale in comparison, but you libs don't see the parallel. Your fearless leader(Clinton) said war in Bosnia was ok....so that war was ok........there was genocide......but hypocritically.........gassed kurds by the thousands doesn't raise any compassion, or a cry to fight the Iraqui's!

Using your own logic, Iraq was a British Territory during WW2. How can we possibly justify an attack on Iraq now? What happened to defending our allies? Moreover, Saddam was a tentative ally of Reagan during the Iran-Iraq war.

Your logic is so skewed. Serbia was an ally, but we went to war against Serbia..........Sadaam was a buffer with Iraq, and we tentatively kept him strong.....what's the difference..........It's like Clinton's War is Ok........GWB War Bad..........War is war............Did Serbians smash a plane into the Twin Towers?................Were the Serbians planning a land invasion of the East Coast of the U.S.?

We invaded. They want us out. They cannot defeat our military, so they hope to turn this into another Vietnam. Make no mistake, that is their ultimate goal. They view killing hostages as an effective way to get their point across.

They want us out.............Yes 20% of the Iraq population is Sunni..........the Sunni's were Sadaams Islamo-Fascist party............of course they want us out.........Do the Kurd's want us out............Do the Shiite's want us out....No!....they account for 80% of Iraq.

Would she have been kidnapped if we had not invaded? Nope.

Would there be muggers in New York if we never built Central park? You really hate this country don't you. Your argument is not constructive but fault finding and pessimistic............Why do you hate this country so much? Why do you liken GWB's presidency to a dictatorship...........? Have you lived under a dictatorship.....such as Fidel Castro's, Idi Amin, Hitler, Musilinni........? Why do you Libs......liken are present system of government and adminstration to these despotic regimes...........where the slightest desent,,,,,could mean death or prison.........That wasn't dissent during a war time..........but any dissent.

In some sick, twisted way, is this our fault? Yes.

In some arrogant, whinning, twisted way..........your intellect......is trumped by common sense.........You bleeding heart liberals are such ideologs......you support war if your master is for it..........your against war if your master's foe is for it...........you can't separate politics from moral value and common sense.

Are the terrorists savages? Hell yes and we should be doing more to shut these fuckers down.

We agree.........only you start out on the premise that the U.S. is the bad.......bad.........oppressor..........it's typical Marxist diatribe..............It was spewed by professors onto all the little fresh baby boomer 18 year old Freshmen in the 60's and it's still happening now. I wouldn't be surprised if your ideologies birthed in a collegiate atmosphere..........

Arrogance of the left......says my way is compassionate........I'll die for the 1st amendment.......yet they will destroy the 1st amendment rights of the unborn........and nearly born........with the wink of an eye. They cry for the injustice perpetrated by the U.S.. yet they have the blood of 1.5 million unborn babies on their collective hands...........they condone the greatest hollocaust at Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics, yet will cry out with injustice........about a serial killer being put to death at San Quentin..........The hypocracy is mind boggling and regretable............A serial killer is protected under.........."Thou Shall Not Kill".........the very words coming from a book(bible) that they disdain, yet they hypocritically kill 1.5 million baby humans........without a tinge of compassion........."But the mother's life holds precedent over the unborn.......Fetus(blob).......... Yet, the issue of a mother's life being threatened by her unborn is an infintesimal percentage of the "convenience" murders that happen in abortion clinics everyday in this highly advance country........filled with highly evolved human beings.........lol.

Eightball, liberals are all for free speech. So long as it doesn't offend anyone. Except white christians. Make fun of them all you want.

theim said:
Get a clue. It's one thing to say you disagree. It's quite another to activly root for America's enemies. Quit trying to avoid debate on these matters by labeling everything "fascist".

Is it Abraham Lincoln's fault all those Americans who fought in the Civil War died? After all, if he had just let the Southerners keep blacks as slaves, the whole war could have been avoided. :cry:

Excellent point!!!!!

I will. I'm a voting democrat; because I casted one vote for a democrat (John Kerry) and the other for Republican Zach Wamp, I'm considered a liberal. :rolleyes: I'll take this challenge, not because I'm a liberal, but because I like the thrill of the hunt.

Yurt said:
First, I know, don't listen to them, but the radio station switched my morning rep guy, mike somebody, for this bimbo Rachel? Nado? on unfiltered

O.K., you don't know your favorite morning rep guy's name, yet your sexist mentality disfavors this woman's opinion as if you knew her for years... Makes sense :rolleyes:

Yurt said:
This morning around 6:40 she was talking about the Iraqi/british lady Hassan's murder and how Bush and Blair called the murderers "barbarians and savages" She had the F**in gaul to say that this shows Bush and Blair really do not understand what is happening in Iraq, that these insurgents actually knew what they were doing (therefore not savages or barbaric) and they killed her, notwithstanding that she helped the Iraqis, but simply because they believed it would further their cause.

Actually we do.

We (the US and England) are trying to carefully choose our words so not as to sound insensitive towards our decision to allow the hostages to be killed.

The US/Enlgand's policy towards terrorists is quite simple... We won't give in! The terrorist's policy towards the US and England is quite simple... We must follow through with our threats if our conditions aren't satisfied. Both sides are under extreme pressure to do what they had promised. In layman's terms, If you're kidnapped, nine times out of ten, you're fucked; make peace with GOD and die in peace!

Yurt said:
Don't you see she intoned, they did this because they are desperate, they have no other choice, we made them desperate. Basically blamed us for this :blowup:

Yurt, sorry, but I answer such rants with one general response, "It ain't fun when the rabbit has the gun". You'd spent the entire 90's blaming everything on Clinton; it's typical political behavior; the party in charge will always take the blame for what's wrong in the present. What's good for the goose...? The next time the democrats take charge of everything, you may want to consider restraint; so as middle america may want to consider sympathy. In layman's terms, "Cry me a River"! :boohoo:

Oh by the way, did you hear that the Republicans had to reverse THEIR own leglislation suspending a congressman from his active duties should he be indicted. I think they should DELAY that course of action. :rolleyes:

Yurt said:
Gotta tell you, not much really works me up, but this took the cake, then she... went on to fully blame us and how we are going to pay dearly for the Marine who killed the "wounded" Iraqi. Never once defending his actions.

She needs to be tried for sedition, no?

Come on liberals, defend this...

Any thoughts from others here?

Now this is where we agree, at least to some ground.

This man was shot in the face prior to the shooting. I think shellshock would be an understatement. He was scared, tired and angry and it all mixed together to motivate a man into a "shoot first, then ask questions" mode. I understand that, I was once in that "mode"; I just thank GOD I didn't act on it!

With that being said, I still object to the shooting. People must understand that the Bible made it clear that there is no greater honor than to give your life for a higher cause.

In order to win over the hearts and minds of the Iraqis, we must show compasion; we must put their lives above ours, for that is the Christian way.

If we are there for any other reason, then we are doing nothing but the work of the devil in the eyes of the Muslim World; and that's is the angle the terrorists are trying to exploit with the video; this is what she was trying to say.

She may be right, some insurgents are returning to Fallujah, playing a game of "cockroach" maneuvering; once they hear the news, they will be inspired and they will fight back.

So to answer your challenge, despite your compelling arguments, she did not say anything that I felt was illegitimate. Sorry, but your complaint had more bias than substance.

Try again son!

O.K., you don't know your favorite morning rep guy's name, yet your sexist mentality disfavors this woman's opinion as if you knew her for years... Makes sense :rolleyes:

I don't know his name because he has not been on the air for about 7 months...next.

How is calling someone a bimbo sexists? In my opinion she is a stupid women that is greatly hindering our cause in the middle east and giving voice to beheaders. But I know, libs are very sensative about the type of names we call people, unless of course they are conservative, so I will rephrase so as not to offend your high sense of political etiquette, she is an :asshole:
Hope this does not offend you.

We (the US and England) are trying to carefully choose our words so not as to sound insensitive towards our decision to allow the hostages to be killed.

To "allow" the hostages to get killed. What are you talking about, this makes no sense. I think what you really mean to say is, we are saving many more lives and many more kidnappings by not caving in. So you would rather we give in to their demands? I don't think you do, but I think you fail to understand that we do not "allow" beheadings. By this analogy if you are a victim of a crime, then you must have "allowed" that crime to happen. Nah.

Yurt, sorry, but I answer such rants with one general response, "It ain't fun when the rabbit has the gun".

Sorry but your attempt at humor here doesn't fit the situation. You may want to try a more creative general response because, "not every shoe fits."

You'd spent the entire 90's blaming everything on Clinton; it's typical political behavior; the party in charge will always take the blame for what's wrong in the present. What's good for the goose...? The next time the democrats take charge of everything, you may want to consider restraint; so as middle america may want to consider sympathy. In layman's terms, "Cry me a River"! :boohoo:

Not really sure how the above is related to the topic.

In order to win over the hearts and minds of the Iraqis, we must show compasion; we must put their lives above ours, for that is the Christian way.

And just what do you have to say for the troops that have given their lives for a free Iraq? You are insulting them.

So to answer your challenge, despite your compelling arguments, she did not say anything that I felt was illegitimate. Sorry, but your complaint had more bias than substance.

First of "POP" I aint your son. Second, you failed to answer my challenge, that is, defend the statement. You started out attempting to defend it, then you agreed with me at the end, yet failed to amend your answer. Admit it, to blame us for her killing is like blaming the victim of a crime. This only furthers the hopes the insurgency will gain a voice in the west, thanks libs for supporting the death of Hassan, because afterall, we made the insurgents do it.

So dad, better luck next time. :)

good point that worked quite well during the crusades, salem witch trials and spanish inquisistion :sausage: :baby:

Where did she specifically say that the terrorists should be beheading more Americans so that we will leave the area faster? Where did she say that they should be blowing up American convoys? Where?

Is it Abraham Lincoln's fault all those Americans who fought in the Civil War died? After all, if he had just let the Southerners keep blacks as slaves, the whole war could have been avoided.

Yes and No. Did he order the men to fight? Yes. Did they die because they were fighting? Yes. Any commander that orders his men off to battle is partially responsible for their death. No?

I hardly call this dissent........I also think that the libs have abused the First Amendment to the the highest degree. I believe the blood of many G.I.'s are on the hands of these people that condemn the war........and hide under the 1st amendment..........They become Constitutional literalists..........when it comes to the 1st amendment...........at other times the constitution becomes a code named......."living" document to support their arrogence over others.

Perhaps we should look up the definiton of dissent since you insist in playing games with semantics.

Main Entry: 1dis·sent
Pronunciation: di-'sent
Function: intransitive verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin dissentire, from dis- + sentire to feel -- more at SENSE
1 : to withhold assent
2 : to differ in opinion

What are you talking about? If we had had our way the war would have never occurred in the first place, therefore no killing/death. The blood of those GIs is in no way or shape on our hands.

Sadly, without the liberals many of your civil freedoms would have been abridged by now, or would not exist. I find it ironic that you stigmatize liberalism as inherently "evil." How about the next time the Democrats are in power we restrict your ability to speak out? How much would you enjoy that? The power of dissent is one of the fundamental principles illustrated by the founding fathers through the US Constitution. Yet again, if you do not like it, go live somewhere else.

I would say that Sadaams genocide makes the Serbian genocide pretty pale in comparison, but you libs don't see the parallel. Your fearless leader(Clinton) said war in Bosnia was ok....so that war was ok........there was genocide......but hypocritically.........gassed kurds by the thousands doesn't raise any compassion, or a cry to fight the Iraqui's!

This argument holds no merit. The Kurds were gassed under Reagan's and Bush Sr.'s watch.

"It was not until Iraq occupied the oil-rich emirate of Kuwait in August 1990 that Saddam Hussein became America’s bogeyman, referred to by George Bush as a new Hitler. Still useful, however, he survived the Gulf war. American troops did nothing to overturn the Iraqi dictator. And they stood idly by in the spring of 1991 while his presidential guard ruthlessly suppressed the popular uprising for which the United States’ president had himself called."

Bush stood by while the Kurds were mowed down. There were plenty of American troops still in the area, and the no fly zones had been firmly established. If we wanted too... We clearly could have helped. We stood idly by and watched thousands die.

Your logic is so skewed. Serbia was an ally, but we went to war against Serbia..........Sadaam was a buffer with Iraq, and we tentatively kept him strong.....what's the difference..........It's like Clinton's War is Ok........GWB War Bad..........War is war............Did Serbians smash a plane into the Twin Towers?................Were the Serbians planning a land invasion of the East Coast of the U.S.?

Did the Iraqis smash a plane into the Twin Towers? Are you seriously going to argue this with me? The 9/11 Commission Report has about a thousand pages of beatdown if you want to debate this.

How could Saddam have invaded the East Coast of the United States? His navy was a joke.

They want us out.............Yes 20% of the Iraq population is Sunni..........the Sunni's were Sadaams Islamo-Fascist party............of course they want us out.........Do the Kurd's want us out............Do the Shiite's want us out....No!....they account for 80% of Iraq.

Armed resistance is armed resistance. Is it not?

Would there be muggers in New York if we never built Central park? You really hate this country don't you. Your argument is not constructive but fault finding and pessimistic............Why do you hate this country so much? Why do you liken GWB's presidency to a dictatorship...........? Have you lived under a dictatorship.....such as Fidel Castro's, Idi Amin, Hitler, Musilinni........? Why do you Libs......liken are present system of government and adminstration to these despotic regimes...........where the slightest desent,,,,,could mean death or prison.........That wasn't dissent during a war time..........but any dissent.

Actually the correct analogy is "Would there be muggers in Central Park, if Central Park was never built?" The answer is no, because the preceeding condition of the building of Central Park would never have occurred. The same holds true for Iraq. If we had not invaded, the insurrection would never have begun. Therefore, the invasion directly caused her death.

Where did I link GWB's presidency to a dictatorship? Where?

Well under the Patriot Act, you can now be arrested without access to a lawyer, in violation of the Fourth, Fifth and Eighth Amendments to the US Constitution.

Your last statement is absolutely incoherent.

In some arrogant, whinning, twisted way..........your intellect......is trumped by common sense.........You bleeding heart liberals are such ideologs......you support war if your master is for it..........your against war if your master's foe is for it...........you can't separate politics from moral value and common sense.

And yet, you have managed to provide no actual refutation of the facts that I pose. Nor have you posed any logical counters to my arguments. In fact your "common sense" seems to be nothing more than logical fallacies supported by misconceptions and myths.

I think I should point out that the action in Bosnia was carried out by NATO and not just the United States. A far cry from what is currently happening in Iraq.

Arrogance of the left......says my way is compassionate........I'll die for the 1st amendment.......yet they will destroy the 1st amendment rights of the unborn........and nearly born........with the wink of an eye. They cry for the injustice perpetrated by the U.S.. yet they have the blood of 1.5 million unborn babies on their collective hands...........they condone the greatest hollocaust at Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics, yet will cry out with injustice........about a serial killer being put to death at San Quentin..........The hypocracy is mind boggling and regretable............A serial killer is protected under.........."Thou Shall Not Kill".........the very words coming from a book(bible) that they disdain, yet they hypocritically kill 1.5 million baby humans........without a tinge of compassion........."But the mother's life holds precedent over the unborn.......Fetus(blob).......... Yet, the issue of a mother's life being threatened by her unborn is an infintesimal percentage of the "convenience" murders that happen in abortion clinics everyday in this highly advance country........filled with highly evolved human beings.........lol.

Yet again, the ACLU and other "liberal" organizations are fighting for your civil rights, and your children's civil rights to express their opinions regardless of the popular mentality surrounding that time period.

The rest of this is just an attack against the "liberal mind set." Which is completely irrelevent to the topic at hand. So either stay focused, or I can actively debunk your beliefs and shatter your glass house.

hylandrdet said:
With that being said, I still object to the shooting. People must understand that the Bible made it clear that there is no greater honor than to give your life for a higher cause.

You sir, are a complete and absolute abomination. If you are so enthusiastic about our troops giving up their lives so that terrorists might live, then you have gone well beyond mere recreational stupidity and graduated to criminal idiocy.

Matter of fact, I suggest that you get your sorry lunatic ass to Iraq and set the example. Oh, and carry that bible with you, I'm sure the terrorists will be impressed while they're sawing your idiot head off.

Oh, and by the way - one of our soldiers was killed today - at about the same time that his wife was giving birth to their child. Think about that, you rotten bastard.

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Merlin1047 said:
You sir, are a complete and absolute abomination. If you are so enthusiastic about our troops giving up their lives so that terrorists might live, then you have gone well beyond mere recreational stupidity and graduated to criminal idiocy.

Matter of fact, I suggest that you get your sorry lunatic ass to Iraq and set the example. Oh, and carry that bible with you, I'm sure the terrorists will be impressed while they're sawing your idiot head off.

Oh, and by the way - one of our soldiers was killed today - at about the same time that his wife was giving birth to their child. Think about that, you rotten bastard.

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

hylandrdet has that "turn the other cheek" bible quote all skewed. That was Metaphorically said by Jesus. I never once read in the bible where Jesus went to Golgotha, before his Crucifixion, and protested Roman Executions. He had 33 years to make a big stink about the "death penalty" in Roman occupied Palestine, and he didn't. In fact he never protested Roman Law, and it was pretty tough law compared to what these poor liberals have to endure in America. When asked about paying taxes........Jesus said, render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and render unto God what is God's. Crucifixion was hideous, but it was exacted in Roman Law. It was the Roman's method of deterring crime. The bible also says that God has allowed man to establish governments, and laws.............that's right out of the Apostle Paul's own rightings in the New Testament.

By the way, those Christians put to death in the Colliseum, weren't applying the "turn the other cheek" method either. They didn't have any choice. They weren't going to renounce their faith, and bravely faced death for it.

Many turned the other cheek and withstood insults, torture, homelessness, and all kinds of abuse for Christ's name, but if one of their loved one's was endangered by they would certainly have protected them and even killed a perpetraitor if need be.

Would Hydralent, stand there and let his loved one's life be threatened by another, and do nothing? That would be condoning anarchy. Killing and murder are not the same! These do gooders ought to do, in action what their hyper-compassionate mouths espouse.

Our troops are deterring future crime against there nation, and I whole heartedly support their sacrifice.

You might read the story of Pacifist, Sargeant York, who changed his Pacifism real fast once he entered WW1 in Europe. He received the Congressional medal of honor.

Is it Abraham Lincoln's fault all those Americans who fought in the Civil War died? After all, if he had just let the Southerners keep blacks as slaves, the whole war could have been avoided.

theim, I agree with everything you said except for the one about Abe Lincoln. Slavery had nothing to do with the civil war. Slavery wasn't even mentioned until approximately 2 years into the war.

:trolls: Why do we even try to argue withthe far-left? We will never change their minds. If this country should get attacked again, they'll say it was Bush's fault for not protecting us better. Bush will be blamed by them for everything. But ya know what???
Bush doesn't care because he is the President of the United States and is going to keep on keeping on. I'm from Texas, and a Democratic county. I heard many school teachers who didn't like Bush as Governor complain because he made them work harder. They actually had to teach!!

Now it's our fault the terrorists are killing people????? I suppose it was our fault they attacked the Twin Towers? Thank God Clinton wasn't president when that happened!

A question: Where is the fine line drawn between free speech and traitorism? Or isn't there one any more? :bang3:

Forum List

Back