I can't seem to stop eating fast food for lunch every day.

I've never had a Chik-Fil-A. Tell me about it. Is real chicken or is it that extruded shit like they sell at McDonalds?
It is real chicken made from chickens supercharged with antibiotics, with lots of chemical preservatives added.

Tastes damn good.

I've never had a Chik-Fil-A. Tell me about it. Is real chicken or is it that extruded shit like they sell at McDonalds?

It's real chicken, and the batter is delicious. Waffle fries and real lemonade are pretty great, too.

There's a Chik-Fil-A that just opened near my office, I've gone there for lunch the last 2 days... and I'm leaning towards going there again. Why, Murica? Why? Why do you want me to get fatter and diabetic? Am I addicted?
Fast food kills Americans. How do you exclude fast food from your ration?
Fast-Food-Cartoon-1471283.jpg

Eat salads at Wendy's.

No dressing though.

You can buy a small chilli and use some of that mixed in with the salad for a taco salad too. Had that once, pretty tasty.

Actually, Chick Fil A has some of the healthiest salads out there...they're made fresh daily and are probably as healthy as what you'd make at home if you watch your consumption of dressing. And I've heard that they now have grilled and not just fried chicken tenders. Which would also be pretty low in carbs/fat.

And their wraps are lower in calories with grilled chicken and are good, too.

It is real chicken made from chickens supercharged with antibiotics, with lots of chemical preservatives added.

Tastes damn good.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-anges.

"From the day our founder, Truett Cathy, invented the Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich, he insisted upon using the best-tasting, highest-quality ingredients --- so much so, he included the “A” in the company’s name to serve as a reminder. That was 50 years ago, but the commitment is firmly in place today.
This is why we are collaborating with national and regional poultry suppliers to build a supply chain based on chickens raised with no antibiotics. We are asking suppliers to work with the USDA to verify that antibiotics are never administered from the hatchery to the processing plant. Our commitment is to serve chicken raised without antibiotics in all Chick-fil-A® restaurants, nationwide, within five years.

And so our journey continues. Changes like these take time, but we believe this is the next step in honoring our heritage and our continued commitment to service and quality."

Antibiotic Free - Chick Fil A s Promise of Quality Chick-fil-A

Chick Fil A:
Spicy Chicken - 490 calories...1600mg Sodium :eek-52:
Chicken Deluxe - 990 calories...3240 mg sodium :dig:

Chicken Nuggets 8 pc....1260 calories.....4300 mg Sodium :FIREdevil:

Cobb Salad......1690 calories.....5670 mg Sodium

Grilled Salad...Holy F*ck...1890 calories.....6240 mg Sodium

Healthy Salad my ass

Cool Chicken Wrap:
calories
12g
fat
15g
fiber
3g
sugars
38g
protein

It's real.....I worked for them in OKC around 1978-79.. The lemonade was fresh squeezed then....same as the lemon pie...

There's a Chik-Fil-A that just opened near my office, I've gone there for lunch the last 2 days... and I'm leaning towards going there again. Why, Murica? Why? Why do you want me to get fatter and diabetic? Am I addicted?

Chicken wrap. Skip the ranch dressing and eat half. Problem solved.

Buy and grill some of your own chicken breasts. Buy organic. Eat that for a month and you will feel so much better. The fast food industry is a plague on this nation. I loathe it. We eat all organics, no chemicals. Fast food is not real food nor is it good for you. Toxic. It could be honestly classified as toxic.

Stop eating it.

I think the quality in some fast food restaurants, like Chick Fil A, is equivalent to cooking it yourself at home. Chipotle always seems to have very fresh, tasty food, as well.

It really isn't that difficult. Eat at Subway instead, just as an example. About ten years ago, my cholesterol was pushing 250. I got it under 200 by cutting our fast food, which I ate almost every day for lunch. Now since I have also started exercising, my cholesterol is under 160. I do still eat fast food, but only two or three times per month.

I dumped the garbage foods and soda and lost 50 pounds.

Most people who drink soda will drink two to three 20 oz bottles per day. Three bottles equates to between 600 and 900 calories depending on the soda. Average that to 750 calories and multiply that by seven days. This equals 5250 calories per week. 3500 calories equal one pound, so if you drink three sodas per day, you are adding 1.5 pounds of fat to your body, or you must reduce your calories by that amount from food. In other words, you are getting more than two days worth of calories from sugar in your soda every week rather than consuming healthy calories through food.

Forum List

Back