I can't breath... or think...or vote because of Trump pt. 1

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
George Floyd died from a bad heart and a huge overdose of fentanyl/meth and heart condition. Cops and racism had zilch to do with it. So that fancy funeral and the gold casket? And the riots? BLM/ rioting and looting based on this guy? This is the best they can do? And the mail in ballots fiasco. The USPS has been jacked up for years, and besides, you can still hand deliver your ballot to the nearest ballot station and NOBODY will stop you.

George Floyd died from a bad heart and a huge overdose of fentanyl/meth and heart condition. Cops and racism had zilch to do with it. So that fancy funeral and the gold casket? And the riots? BLM/ rioting and looting based on this guy? This is the best they can do? And the mail in ballots fiasco. The USPS has been jacked up for years, and besides, you can still hand deliver your ballot to the nearest ballot station and NOBODY will stop you.
If two autopsies ruled his death was a homicide, why would you think you’re smarter than those physicians? You’re just quoting the officers’ lawyers because of course you are. You’ll cling to any narrative you can that isn’t the truth.

Floyd died for a lot of reasons his own, but he sure did get helped along by an overaggressive cop kneeling on his neck.

I don't think the cop planned on killing him, and there was no need to keep his knee on the neck like that. Floyd di himself no favors, as you suggest, and he also resisted minutes of effort by three officers trying to load him into the back of a cruiser.

Floyd was a scumbag, and the cops were scumbags to let things go the way it did. And yes, this BLM nonsense used a career criminal PoS to martyr for the ignition of their crusade, which has little to do with their true goal.. which is Marxism.

your the example of a heartless atheist, not religion but find yourself a heart can't be any worse than what you have now.

Floyd died for a lot of reasons his own, but he sure did get helped along by an overaggressive cop kneeling on his neck.

I don't think the cop planned on killing him, and there was no need to keep his knee on the neck like that. Floyd di himself no favors, as you suggest, and he also resisted minutes of effort by three officers trying to load him into the back of a cruiser.

Floyd was a scumbag, and the cops were scumbags to let things go the way it did. And yes, this BLM nonsense used a career criminal PoS to martyr for the ignition of their crusade, which has little to do with their true goal.. which is Marxism.
If you watch the full version of the police cam you'll see it a different way at least about the police.

Nice post, Mary. Thank you.

If you watch the full version of the police cam you'll see it a different way at least about the police.
Feel free to elaborate, if you have a point to make, please and thank you. I'll not be watching that again.

Feel free to elaborate, if you have a point to make, please and thank you. I'll not be watching that again.

Yes we know...leftist shy away from the truth.

are you saying a cop knelt on a dying mans neck for 9 minutes while he died???

WOW that sounds pretty bad,,

why didnt the cop help him if he was dying???

If two autopsies ruled his death was a homicide, why would you think you’re smarter than those physicians? You’re just quoting the officers’ lawyers because of course you are. You’ll cling to any narrative you can that isn’t the truth.

Why do I need to elaborate? The cam video is readily available for public viewing? Me elaborating will do no good since you already have your mind made up. But if you want to see what actually happened watch the video

Watch the Geo. Floyd video. And there where TWO autopsies, the last one somebody payed for to get certain results... George Floyd sitting uptight being cuffed: I cant breath! Floyd was a huge tweeker, he had a heart condition and had like 4x the drugs in his system that would kill healthy person? Yeah, the epitome of virtuousness, just a poor victim.

Floyd was no longer committing crimes. He didn't resist anything. And his death was the last straw of a string of human rights abuses that have lasted over 400 years. But we live in a nation where a career criminal is president and people are actually considering giving him a second term. George Floyd killed no one. trump has killed over 170,000 people. So I really think that whites in here such as you and Mary, really would do better by pulling that beam out of your eyes.

Watch the Geo. Floyd video. And there where TWO autopsies, the last one somebody payed for to get certain results... George Floyd sitting uptight being cuffed: I cant breath! Floyd was a huge tweeker, he had a heart condition and had like 4x the drugs in his system that would kill healthy person? Yeah, the epitome of virtuousness, just a poor victim.
makes you wonder if he was complaining of breathing from the beginning why the cop knelt on his neck until he died instead of helping a dying man,,,

makes you wonder if he was complaining of breathing from the beginning why the cop knelt on his neck until he died instead of helping a dying man,,,
It's a delay tactic some use to delay the eventual ride in a police car

It's a delay tactic some use to delay the eventual ride in a police car
in this case it ended up being true,,,

George was always looking to get high on something....
1598062232219.png

Floyd was no longer committing crimes. He didn't resist anything. And his death was the last straw of a string of human rights abuses that have lasted over 400 years. But we live in a nation where a career criminal is president and people are actually considering giving him a second term. George Floyd killed no one. trump has killed over 170,000 people. So I really think that whites in here such as you and Mary, really would do better by pulling that beam out of your eyes.
he was resisting being placed in the police car. He kicked at an officer while on the ground.
Why was he in a car if he was claustrophobic as he claimed when the police were trying to place him in the vehicle?

Forum List

Back