I can't believe people think the economy is doing fine

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
it makes me wonder if people in this country have finally flipped. I suspect something else is going on but that is another subject. Currently, with obamas altered numbers, we are at about 5.4 % and even that is not good considering during the last three presidents we were always averaged below 5%. here comes Obama and now this is great. How much do you guys love this man?

it makes me wonder if people in this country have finally flipped. I suspect something else is going on but that is another subject. Currently, with obamas altered numbers, we are at about 5.4 % and even that is not good considering during the last three presidents we were always averaged below 5%. here comes Obama and now this is great. How much do you guys love this man?
Seven years of Presidential lies, smoke, and mirrors coupled with a Liberal media that massages and perpetuates the same...

what do you expect? :dunno:

One word.... apathy.

That number is derived using exactly the same formula that was used by the Bush administration. And if you cannot find work, you might try getting off of the couch in your singlewide, cleaning the beer cans out of the yard, and actually looking. We in the blue states are getting tired of supporting you red state lazy asses.

• Banned
That number is derived using exactly the same formula that was used by the Bush administration. And if you cannot find work, you might try getting off of the couch in your singlewide, cleaning the beer cans out of the yard, and actually looking. We in the blue states are getting tired of supporting you red state lazy asses.

Thank you for the money. I've been told welfare helps the economy. Just ask skeletor....Nancy pelosi.

• Banned
Why is it this generation is so frugal? It is because they have no money! It is usually caused by a lack of jobs.

Really now.

What about this "Blue" state? :dunno:

IL-1.jpg

Ignorance, emotion, and fallacious reasoning trumps fact and reality in Obama's America.

You're a brilliant mind, Mr. R. I do pity your Liberal/EnviroNazi disease. :(

Leave em alone

American Idol is on

:eusa_shhh:

Regarding Illinois' "Blue" state status- it was pointed out to me by a Liberal here that the popular vote won the state.

Ergo, it's "Blue".

But take a moment to look at the above graphic.

The compressed population centers that contribute little to nothing to our state's GDP vote heavily Democrat. These are the most heavily-centered welfare counties in Illinois. They have no jobs. They do jack shit. Yet- they have the power to vote.

The real working muscle of this state is represented by the Red counties... the Conservatives.

So tell me- who is doing whom's bidding? :dunno:

the way I see. Is the MAJORITY of the people don't believe and KNOWS it isn't better

or why else would they kick the Democrats into minority status in Congress under Obama?

My HOPE is they carry it on and kick his, the Democrat party completely out of our lives in 2016

Really now.

IL-1.jpg

Ignorance, emotion, and fallacious reasoning trumps fact and reality in Obama's America.

Regarding Illinois' "Blue" state status- it was pointed out to me by a Liberal here that the popular vote won the state.

Ergo, it's "Blue".

The compressed population centers that contribute little to nothing to our state's GDP vote heavily Democrat. These are the most heavily-centered welfare counties in Illinois. They have no jobs. They do jack shit. Yet- they have the power to vote.

The real working muscle of this state is represented by the Red counties... the Conservatives.

al-gore-vs-the-facts.jpg

Really now.

IL-1.jpg

Ergo, it's "Blue".

al-gore-vs-the-facts.jpg
:eusa_clap:

The Negros and minorities of Obama's "home state" of Illinois control 90% of her population.

Don't it make your blue eyes red?

Control the population centers... control the vote... control the state.

And with Mike Madiagan at the helm... How could this state fail. :dunno:

Really now.

IL-1.jpg

Another Con who can't figure out that votes come from people, not land area.

Crazy thing about smart regulation.

Small brains see ALL regulation as "BAD". "You want to force me to war a seat belt! You want to force me to wear a biker helmet! Hell no! FREEDOM!" ~ Then gets in a wreck, nearly dies but doesn't and drives up a multi-million $ medical bill for the rest of us to pay for via insurance.

But I get it, seat belts are HARD TO WORK. (R)ight?

They are unwilling to notice the money saving perks of good decisions in many scenario's.

Which is why the term "Conservative" has changed. It is now, "unwilling or unable to change" when it was once "minimize spending". Minimized thinking is not good

Forum List

Back