I can't believe he said it again.

Can you give me alittle more context to what was said?

"When I hear allegations of misconduct, any misconduct -- whether its allegations of VA staff covering up long wait times, or cooking the books - I will not stand for it. Not as commander in chief but also not as an American. None of us should," the president said. "If these allegations prove to be true it is dishonorable, it is disgraceful, and I will not tolerate it, period."

Jesus Christ man that took me ten seconds.

2118ihk.png

Can you give me alittle more context to what was said?

"When I hear allegations of misconduct, any misconduct -- whether its allegations of VA staff covering up long wait times, or cooking the books - I will not stand for it. Not as commander in chief but also not as an American. None of us should," the president said. "If these allegations prove to be true it is dishonorable, it is disgraceful, and I will not tolerate it, period."

Jesus Christ man that took me ten seconds.

He needs to add, and I mean it. That's what he says whenever he doesnt mean what he's saying.

Obama gives nothing but lip service; he says what he thinks is politically expedient. He has no respect for America, or for the men, and women that defend Her, or for the ones that made Her great.

His passion lies in the redistribution of personal, and national wealth/power to amend for his perception of past wrongs. :mad:

Forum List

Back