I bet Liberal/progressives won't see what is wrong with this:

I bet healthmyths won't see the irony of this:

34q5o3l.jpg

Score: 100 of 100

https://ed.grammarly.com/register/signup/report_pale/?newv=1

So what IS YOUR Expertise to criticize when I put the text through the above grammar checker?

I told you guys he wouldn't see it! :lol:

Nope I didn't see anything because there is nothing wrong as the grammar checker points out 100/100 score!
NOW tell me what YOUR expertise is because you are continually showing your ignorance!
AND UNLIKE you if there is a mistake I'll be the first to admit it because I want to learn and if I made an error I'll admit it.
That's what intelligent people do ... so please show me what YOU think is wrong!

Wow misspellings show what is wrong with what now? Do Misspelling has a political party now?

btw your link doesnt work. Please dont type a fucking manifesto in response either

I thought you'd not understand this and you proved it!

It's NOT misspelled it is wrong word.
It is poor GRAMMAR...."OUR" not ARE!
The Chicago high school said: “This is Are Story.”
It should have been "“This is Our Story.”

2nd... you show exactly why liberals/progressives are so inept in that you are lazy and can't even use apostrophes!
It is "doesn't" and "don't" but what do details mean to idiots like you!

Finally if you CLICK on the link it takes you to the web page. That's the way the internet works.
The web page is getting a lot of hits so it probably is running slow especially if you are on a dial up line!
Printer error never occurred to you did it?:lol: And is is the current overuse of apostrophes that I notice, when the plural is intended.

A) "Printer error"??? "ARE" is has only one same letter in "OUR"! It wasn't a printer error!
B) the person was lazy! Couldn't put an apostrophe with "doesn't" or "don't".
See the problem with people like you is you like the Obamatrons LOOK AT THE BIG picture failing to realize someone has to fill in the blanks!
In other words Obama, you et.al. of that ilk leave that to the little people to correct, i.e. spelling errors, counting errors.. never were 46 million uninsured, but never mind it was passing the bill that counted!
See if you don't pay attention to the LITTLE details how can you possibly understand the "big issues"!
I remember several decades ago a major telephone company went down for nearly 6 hours and 1/4th the country was with out service.
The reason? A misplaced comma in millions of lines of computer code!
6. MIZUHO SECURITIES SELLS LOW—LIKE, REALLY LOW

The damage: $340 million

In December 2005, Japan’s Mizuho Securities introduced a new member to its portfolio of offerings, a recruitment company called J-Com Co., nicely priced at 610,000 yen per share. Less than a year later, one of the company’s traders made more than a simple boo-boo when he sold 610,000 shares at one yen apiece. No amount of pleading to the Tokyo Stock Exchange could reverse the error.

10 Very Costly Typos | Mental Floss

This is Are Story.”

It’s hard to deny just how poorly Chicago’s public schools are performing when it hits you in the face.

Such is the case with Paul Robeson High School’s 2014 prom theme: “This is Are Story.”

That image came from veteran investigative reporter Chuck Goudie, who posted this image on his Facebook page.

Some people might enjoy mocking the irony of the gross misuse of vocabulary.

Chicago Public Schools prom slogan: ?This Is Are Story? - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.

Schools suffers because rich people don't like to pay taxes the way rich people did in the 50s and 60s -- when people gave a shit about the country.

I'll bet that American Taliban Teabagger Conservative Republicans can't tell what's wrong with this:

bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

This is Are Story.”

It’s hard to deny just how poorly Chicago’s public schools are performing when it hits you in the face.

Such is the case with Paul Robeson High School’s 2014 prom theme: “This is Are Story.”

That image came from veteran investigative reporter Chuck Goudie, who posted this image on his Facebook page.

Chicago Public Schools prom slogan: ?This Is Are Story? - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation, Inc.

Schools suffers because rich people don't like to pay taxes the way rich people did in the 50s and 60s -- when people gave a shit about the country.

The taxpayers are spending more on schools now than they ever have. that's real inflation adjusted dollars. Your claim is pure horseshit. Your theory that paying high taxes means you care about this country is also horseshit.

This is Are Story.”

It's because of liberalism that the Kansas City Missouri schools are not accredited.

This is Are Story.”

It's because of slavery.

This is Are Story.”

Are you sure you want to open up people's bad grammar and spelling to ridicule, genius?

Are you really, really sure?

Or is it only fair game when negroes do it?

You're the one mentioning "negroes". Slipping?

Score: 100 of 100

https://ed.grammarly.com/register/signup/report_pale/?newv=1

So what IS YOUR Expertise to criticize when I put the text through the above grammar checker?

Nope I didn't see anything because there is nothing wrong as the grammar checker points out 100/100 score!
NOW tell me what YOUR expertise is because you are continually showing your ignorance!
AND UNLIKE you if there is a mistake I'll be the first to admit it because I want to learn and if I made an error I'll admit it.
That's what intelligent people do ... so please show me what YOU think is wrong!

Put the above through that checker, please.

Once again you are showing your ignorance because I've run the above through a grammar checker and here is the result:

$Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 6.41.11 AM.png

This is Are Story.”

Future TeaParty members

sign2-sign-pubic-option.jpg

Last edited:

Once again you are showing your ignorance because I've run the above through a grammar checker and here is the result:

View attachment 30359

Yes. You made mistakes. That was the point. Why didn't you check it first and then correct it? Are you some kind of idiot?

View attachment 30359

Yes, it's grammatically correct but your sentence implies that you actually made a bet.

View attachment 30359

Yes, it's grammatically correct but your sentence implies that you actually made a bet.

"I bet healthmyths won't see the irony of this:"

You know you are right! My thread title does sound like I would make a bet that...!

Kind of like what Obama said ""If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

So like Obama (he is the President after all...) I made a statement... And you are right!
Thank you for pointing this out!

Wow misspellings show what is wrong with what now? Do Misspelling has a political party now?'

btw your link doesnt work. Please dont type a fucking manifesto in response either

It's more than a misspelling, it's complete misuse of the word. I'm surprised a teacher didn't step in to correct it.

But in today's texting culture, I would imagine the words "our" and "are" are just abbreviated with an "r".

Still, it's really no worse than some of the grammitcal errors seen around here on a daily basis.

Well it easier and faster....I am tempted 2 do it also..2

Last edited:

View attachment 30359

"I bet healthmyths won't see the irony of this:"

You know you are right! My thread title does sound like I would make a bet that...!

Kind of like what Obama said ""If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

So like Obama (he is the President after all...) I made a statement... And you are right!
Thank you for pointing this out!

I thought it was about prison sex...

Forum List

Back