'I Believe In Redistribution' ~ Obama

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Can anyone name a nation that does not have a method of redistribution of wealth? The first economic textbook I pick up lists five functions of government and number three is "Redistributing wealth and income."
Some have tried to make some of the every day practices of a nation as subversive, communistic, fascist or whatever. Could capitalism exist if not for a constant redistibution of wealth? The problem is the pattern of redistibution, does it maintain the well-being of the nation? If america wants a middle class we have to have a system of redistribution that creates and maintains that middle class, and I see this election as America deciding just that.

I am happy to tell you that you will be sorely disappointed.

Even if Obama wins, he's a lame duck from day one.

Stronger House and Senate (more conservative) will pretty much fight him every step of the way.

His second term is doomed before it starts.

And you can spare me the obstructionists comments.....that is just what I want them to do and the more they do it the more I will work for them and contribute to them.

Yeah, continue to hold America hostage because you racist NaziCons don't like the black Democrat living in the White House. Yeah, that's really what America needs...

Aw...your butthurt by the truth. You'll get over it.

The people who are voting in those members of the House are not "America" ? I see. You are a complete and utter asswipe.

Forum List

Back