I been a T Mobile Customer since 2010 and I am just finding out about.......

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
T MOBILE TUESDAYS!!!!!????????

It's an app that you download on your phone and they have places you can go to and get all kind of deals on Tuesdays. For example this tuesday t mobile customers get a $2 dunkin donuts card. So I was so mad and raised my voice that they knocked $50 off my bill for the month of March. Makes no sense I never knew about this APP and it's been around since 2014. Any other T mobile customers on here know about this?

It's an app that you download on your phone and they have places you can go to and get all kind of deals on Tuesdays. For example this tuesday t mobile customers get a $2 dunkin donuts card. So I was so mad and raised my voice that they knocked $50 off my bill for the month of March. Makes no sense I never knew about this APP and it's been around since 2014. Any other T mobile customers on here know about this?
I’m gonna go out on a limb and blame your woes on some dumb bitch working for T Mobile.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info!!

I've been with T Mobile for well over a dozen years and had no idea about the app. ... :cool:

Thanks for the info!!

I've been with T Mobile for well over a dozen years and had no idea about the app. ... :cool:

see you didnt know either. See if u get $50 knocked off your bill

I’m gonna go out on a limb and blame your of woes on some dumb bitch working for T Mobile.

i talked to a dumb bitch last night who worked for t mobile and hung up on her. I called back and got a male customer service rep and he was the one who took $50 off my march bill

I’m gonna go out on a limb and blame your of woes on some dumb bitch working for T Mobile.

i talked to a dumb bitch last night who worked for t mobile and hung up on her. I called back and got a male customer service rep and he was the one who took $50 off my march bill
LOL...right on cue!

LOL...right on cue!

She couldn't tell me how long T mobile tuesdays been around

LOL...right on cue!

You might have to subject her to a few rounds of the Peach Pie Treatment.

LOL...right on cue!

You might have to subject her to a few rounds of the Peach Pie Treatment.

No she was too stupid for that treatment

OMG!!! you got 2 whole dollars???

just how pathetic can humans get???

I can clearly see you are a fucking retard. The point is I have a deal this tuesday to get a discount at Dunkin Donuts. Next tuesday it maybe something better. So now I can look forward to getting some type of deal every week which will be more than just $2.00

I can clearly see you are a fucking retard. The point is I have a deal this tuesday to get a discount at Dunkin Donuts. Next tuesday it maybe something better. So now I can look forward to getting some type of deal every week which will be more than just $2.00
its the little things in life that make it worth living

what does your cell phone carrier offer that is so much better????

what does your cell phone carrier offer that is so much better????

all I want is a phone

and so I have this right,,
you gave a corp. access to all your personal info and communication device for a doughnut and coffee

and you call me retarded,,,

Forum List

Back