I beat flasher so bad he had to change identities!

I didn't really realize we were at such a crossroads in our relationship, honestly. I guess I need to be more sensitive.

... and over the time the droid learned what humans were like, by talking to them on the internet, as if he were a real little boy.

DK is in the hell that is known as dallas traffic - he'll be there a while so he wont be on the board for a bit.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I beat flasher so bad he had to change identities! Now that's a beating.

Don't flatter yourself.
I have been unable to get back to our discussion as we had probs. at work last night that took up all my time. To be continued...

Originally posted by nycflasher
Don't flatter yourself.
I have been unable to get back to our discussion as we had probs. at work last night that took up all my time. To be continued...

Flasher, the fact that you feel you have to use two nics on this board discredits and nullifies every single argument you've ever made on this board.

He-he, Evil said he flamers were after me.
Are you still trying to prov homos aren't normal OCA? Or are gonna try and bash the Flasher?

I'll cut you like the pig you are.:p:

Flasher bro, they got you dead to rights so don't make yourself or the situation anymore ridiculous or pathetic than you already have by denying. Man I thought you were ok for a while, guess i'm wrong sometimes. Sad.

People been will go to all lengths to discredit the Flasher. Won't work though.

"When you can't beat 'em--lie!"
-OCA

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Evil said no such thing! Evil said ALL will try to discredit you with the thought of you using two Identities!

Oh, right.
Your still a flamer though, OCA.:D

Originally posted by nycflasher
People been will go to all lengths to discredit the Flasher. Won't work though.

"When you can't beat 'em--lie!"
-OCA

Why did you get a new name though? It is becasue your NYCFLasher identity was was thoroughly made to look like a buffoon?

Geez you really beat me on the issues in your issues thread. what a great idea: issues.

Originally posted by OCA
Dk why don't you help me out and show me where that original lassie post is at.

page 1, about halfway down.

my ROFL isn't directed at you, I'd have rolled on anyone in that, ask KL.

"I'm an Indian outlaw
half Cherokee and Choctaw
my baby she's a CHIPPEWA
she's a one of a kind"

LMAO! Just remember Flasher you are fully discredited on this board.

DK rolled with laughter, hysterical and uncontrollable laughter, so much and so loudly that I thought he was going to wake up the whole house.

The man had TEARS coming out of his eyes. it was funny!

Flasher are you going to reply to the charges against you? You might as well seeing as how this will more than likely be your last day on this board.

Folks this much has been confirmed officially: Flasher and his alias Chippewa have the same exact Ip addresses ie they posted from the same exact computer ie they are the same person. Can somebody please tell me what has happened to others who have pulled the same stunt?

Originally posted by OCA
Flasher are you going to reply to the charges against you? You might as well seeing as how this will more than likely be your last day on this board.

Folks this much has been confirmed officially: Flasher and his alias Chippewa have the same exact Ip addresses ie they posted from the same exact computer ie they are the same person. Can somebody please tell me what has happened to others who have pulled the same stunt?

Evil msg'd me this morning about this.
Seeing as he's a MOD I'll let him make decisions regarding my longevity on this board.
I don't know what else I can do, except continue to give my thoughts.

As I said, I find it hard to believe another student would be postinghere fromthis comp. WAY too much of a coincidence.

What was their IP address?

Well man i've since cleaned out the pm box but I can tell you the two were exactly the fucking same. Your right I don't get to make the decision, but the proof is there against ya so now its up to you to prove that somebody jacked your pc and had almost the same exact debating style as you.

As I said, I'm sure Evil will let me know if there is a problem.

This is rediculous.
Someone please tell me what the IP address in question is so I can see if it's on this network, which I have been configuring myself in class.

Forum List

Back