I beat flasher so bad he had to change identities!

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I beat flasher so bad he had to change identities! Now that's a beating.

• Banned
Originally posted by OCA
Shit I was wondering if you were gonna miss this. The one time i'm glad to have ya aboard!;)

What? I am supposed to feel tingly and special now?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

Well fuck off and die of AIDS then you queer sympathizing lowlife scumbag piece of shit.

Jesus what a fucking moron you are! I guess i've got to punk your ass on this board for about the 10th time, lol my work is never done.

• Banned
Originally posted by OCA
Well fuck off and die of AIDS then you queer sympathizing lowlife scumbag piece of shit.

Jesus what a fucking moron you are! I guess i've got to punk your ass on this board for about the 10th time, lol my work is never done.

Simmer down, brother bear.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
THE NEVERENDING STORY!:D

Well you see that shit? I try to be nice to that polesmoker and thats what I get in return. Fuck him, I will hound him until the end of time the lowlife piece of white trash!

• Banned
Originally posted by OCA
Well you see that shit? I try to be nice to that polesmoker and thats what I get in return. Fuck him, I will hound him until the end of time the lowlife piece of white trash!

jeez man. Is everything ok?

Simmer down, brother bear.

How about this lowlife, why don't you do the Republican party a favor and swallow a bottle of sleeping pills. Until then take your simmer down and shove it up your ass!

Originally posted by OCA
How about this lowlife, why don't you do the Republican party a favor and swallow a bottle of sleeping pills. Until then take your simmer down and shove it up your ass!

trollbait.

jeez man. Is everything ok?

Fuck you! Is everything ok with you? If I offered you a beer would you tell me it was too warm or it ain't your brand? You have zero class, absolutely fucking zero!

All I asked is if I should feel tingly and special. Is that too homoerotic or something?

Nah there asswipe is a prime example of what a troll does and what you are all about on USMB. Go ahead and deny it to the 4 corners but everybody is pretty aware of your riutine here.

Originally posted by OCA
Fuck you! Is everything ok with you? If I offered you a beer would you tell me it was too warm or it ain't your brand? You have zero class, absolutely fucking zero!

No. I'd probably drink it. Just for the buzz. That's the kind of people I am.

All I asked is if I should feel tingly and special. Is that too homoerotic or something?

Don't play stupid dumbfuck, you know exactly what you meant. Now go get you some class, you are seriously lacking.

Originally posted by OCA
Nah there asswipe is a prime example of what a troll does and what you are all about on USMB. Go ahead and deny it to the 4 corners but everybody is pretty aware of your riutine here.

It seems funny as shit to me. Come on man. It's just late and you're cranky. Let's go put your jammies on.

I cannot stand an ingrate, cannot abide by that. I offer this guy an olive branch and knowing the feud we got going he spits on it and makes a wisecrack. Me I would've said holy shit thats surprising coming from you, thanks. Now tell me who the asshole is, anybody?

Originally posted by OCA
I cannot stand an ingrate, cannot abide by that. I offer this guy an olive branch and knowing the feud we got going he spits on it and makes a wisecrack. Me I would've said holy shit thats surprising coming from you, thanks. Now tell me who the asshole is, anybody?

Did I go one wisecrack over the line? Oh gee, let me rush you an express mail apology engraved in gold.

Did I go one wisecrack over the line? Oh gee, let me rush you an express mail apology engraved in gold.

*sigh* why bother *sigh* he isn't capable of understanding.

Forum List

Back