Zone1 I Apologize Ahead Of Time For All Of The Threads I'm Going To Be Posting Tonight

Oh do hurry. Everyone here is on pins and needles just waiting for your vastly entertaining/informative/winning threads.

*sarcasm*

and what do you call your own? why single out fjb..arent all threads ...just op's getting their vibes on? why censor anyone...
Where did I say she should be censored? I just don't come around as often any more. Kinda outgrew this place but still consider it home. Why single her out? I have no clue. Just something about her that brings forth bad vibes/eye rolls in me and I can't resist poking her...plus her bullshit lies in pm's when she first showed up. Kinda like how you are with anything I write. You can't help yourself either. Instant dislike. Although you and I didnt start off that way but that's how it ended up. Not on my end though. That was your choice, Bones. Just something about me you can't handle so you single me out. Which is why you are on ignore. And why I am on HER ignore.

Hope that makes sense and really don't give a fuck if it doesn't but I figured you should get a response since the pot calling the kettle black fascinates me seeing it in action.

<giggle> Ms. Songie the dog blessed us with 9 puppies Oct. 17. Unfortunately, I spoiled them, and "Howler Monkeys" is only one of the offshoots of their entitlement attitude. They have cute, and that just destroys any obedience training they ever experienced. A good howler moment should bring on earplugs, but the puppy we call Magellan takes his howler persuasion to a higher pitch that emulates otitis and brings on an otolaryngologic symptom when the cacophony reaches a lightning strike sound. IOW, :muahaha: The little round tummied charmer cannot be ignored. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Thanks, I missed a lot of you guys too, but just bear with me alright? basquebromance? And yes I have heartburn so it can't be too soon before I go to bed. It's probably going to take me at least an hour maybe more before I'm all caught up.

Heartburn SUUUUCKS. I had it so bad about a year ago I threw up, which I didn't even know was possible. I take meds daily now and it's much better. Hope yours isn't too bad

True...the OP is the parsley of the message board.
Parsley is good for you. It's benefits are many:
1. It contains a flavone called apigenin which fights cancer, and dried parsley concentrates the apigenin molecules, which means it works twice as hard to stop cancers in corporal cells.​
2. Parsley is a diruetic and can reduce both bloating and blood pressure.​
3. Parsley contains vitamin A, which helps protect the surface of the eye, as well as lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants that help prevent age-related macular degeneration.​
4. Parsley's vitamin K assists in the body's blood clotting mechanism​
5. Parsley's vitamins also contributes to strengthening bones, so if you're cooking for athletes, growing children, or a senior citizen, you're their angel.​
6. Parsley's flavinoids fight inflammatory diseases such as breast cancer, arthritic joints, atherosclerosis, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease.”​
7. Parsley soothes the GI tract and reduces bloating.​
8. Parsley reduces bladder and uterine infections.​
My mother graduated from highschool and took a cooking class that may have actually been the equivalent of a college nutrition course. Every soup she cooked for our noontime meals included parsley. She knew preventative medicine before preventative medicine became popular in the academia of health. She knew what made people healthy before I took College Nutrition that made me realize people in the 40s who took "cooking" at school well knew what made children and adults well. They may not have known the path nor the substances, but they knew what you cooked and how you cooked it for any given health anomaly that came down the pike.​
So thank you for telling the OP they were the "parsley of the message board." We know you meant well. Love, beautress.​

Yes, you better apologize, if this is the garbage you plan to spam the board with. I have warned basq about this type of garbage behavior.

Ouch! Bad day? You never warned me and I didn't find that in the rules anywhere. It's not like I was intentionally looking for trouble when I did it.

pay no attention to the bitchy old white woman

Lol I actually have come to like the bitchy old woman. ;) (If you're referring to yourself that is. :) )

and what do you call your own? why single out fjb..arent all threads ...just op's getting their vibes on? why censor anyone...

Who knows? I don't even think that she does. That's exactly why I have her on ignore.

Ignore this, FJB

Don't worry, I always do. :)

Welp FJB, this announcement is doing a good job of revealing who the ghouls are. Not that we didn't know.

welcome back!

Yep! And thank you very much!! :D

Heartburn SUUUUCKS. I had it so bad about a year ago I threw up, which I didn't even know was possible. I take meds daily now and it's much better. Hope yours isn't too bad

It isn't but I'm really glad that yours is better now. :)

Wait - so you're a lesbian

Umm,... No lol

Parsley is good for you. It's benefits are many:
1. It contains a flavone called apigenin which fights cancer, and dried parsley concentrates the apigenin molecules, which means it works twice as hard to stop cancers in corporal cells.​
2. Parsley is a diruetic and can reduce both bloating and blood pressure.​
3. Parsley contains vitamin A, which helps protect the surface of the eye, as well as lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants that help prevent age-related macular degeneration.​
4. Parsley's vitamin K assists in the body's blood clotting mechanism​
5. Parsley's vitamins also contributes to strengthening bones, so if you're cooking for athletes, growing children, or a senior citizen, you're their angel.​
6. Parsley's flavinoids fight inflammatory diseases such as breast cancer, arthritic joints, atherosclerosis, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease.”​
7. Parsley soothes the GI tract and reduces bloating.​
8. Parsley reduces bladder and uterine infections.​
My mother graduated from highschool and took a cooking class that may have actually been the equivalent of a college nutrition course. Every soup she cooked for our noontime meals included parsley. She knew preventative medicine before preventative medicine became popular in the academia of health. She knew what made people healthy before I took College Nutrition that made me realize people in the 40s who took "cooking" at school well knew what made children and adults well. They may not have known the path nor the substances, but they knew what you cooked and how you cooked it for any given health anomaly that came down the pike.​
So thank you for telling the OP they were the "parsley of the message board." We know you meant well. Love, beautress.​

Aww!!! Thanks, you're sweet. 🥰

You never warned me and I didn't find that in the rules anywhere. It's not like I was intentionally looking for trouble when I did it.

I shouldn't have to "warn you." If your intention here, is to create threads to provoke meaningful conversations, and if you have had a decent education, the quality of said Opening Post, is not going to cut it.

Think of it as a topic sentence, and then give us a some supporting statements as to WHY you believe the way you do. . . at the very least, restate your thread title, and support your assertions with a train of logic that folks can have a conversation about . . . not just FOUR WORDS of idle speculation.

Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

If it's important enough for you to dash to a keyboard to poke it in -- need to put in the effort to start the discussion with YOUR views of the topic..

Have a little respect for yourself, the members, and this community please. It has nothing to do with what kind of "day," I am having. I am nearly always on an even keel, TYVM.

Ironically? You have spent more bandwidth giving me flak over this decision, than you did making that thread in the first place. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

I shouldn't have to "warn you." If your intention here, is to create threads to provoke meaningful conversations, and if you have had a decent education, the quality of said Opening Post, is not going to cut it.

Think of it as a topic sentence, and then give us a some supporting statements as to WHY you believe the way you do. . . at the very least, restate your thread title, and support your assertions with a train of logic that folks can have a conversation about . . . not just FOUR WORDS of idle speculation.

Have a little respect for yourself, the members, and this community please. It has nothing to do with what kind of "day," I am having. I am nearly always on an even keel, TYVM.

Ironically? You have spent more bandwidth giving me flak over this decision, than you did making that thread in the first place. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

Okay, okay you got me as I apologize as I didn't see this post before because I was looking up the general rules, but you do have a point and if you would have explained it to me like this yesterday I would have understood where you were coming from. So, are we cool again now?

Forum List

Back