I am trying to watch the Welcome Back Kotter DVD and guess what episode made think of the current pandemic??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The Flu epidemic episode when lot of people was getting sick and Arnold comes in with a mask for Flu prevention. Of course It made me think of reality and what's going on now

Was not expecting that lol

Attachments

• 95610467_1165760330431860_6136595795886997504_o.jpg
    95610467_1165760330431860_6136595795886997504_o.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 36
The Flu epidemic episode when lot of people was getting sick and Arnold comes in with a mask for Flu prevention. Of course It made me think of reality and what's going on now

I always enjoyed "Welcome Back Kotter" back in the day for the opportunity that it gave me to tease my sister. My sister is 7 years younger than me and watched the program. I thought it was hilarious that Horshack and Travolta were supposed to be in the same grade in school as she was, even though those guys were older than me. And in the case of Arnold, a lot fucking older.

I always enjoyed "Welcome Back Kotter" back in the day for the opportunity that it gave me to tease my sister. My sister is 7 years younger than me and watched the program. I thought it was hilarious that Horshack and Travolta were supposed to be in the same grade in school as she was, even though those guys were older than me. And in the case of Arnold, a lot fucking older.

That Mr. Woodman is wild

I've never seen this tv show (which is really strange because I love vintage movies, tv shows, everything vintage :biggrin:)
I'm trying to find something on youtube :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back