I am TheAsshat

I haven't been at USMB all that long, but I'm a veteran of political forums and I recognize the distinctive odor of old socks when I smell it. ;)

Flaming old socks too. :)

How are sock puppets handled here? Do the mods double check IP addresses?

I haven't been at USMB all that long, but I'm a veteran of political forums and I recognize the distinctive odor of old socks when I smell it. ;)

I'm not even sure it's against USMB rules. Some boards are strict about socks, some don't care. I'm guessing USMB doesn't care or obvious sock wouldn't be so obvious! :lol:

I'm not even sure it's against USMB rules. Some boards are strict about socks, some don't care. I'm guessing USMB doesn't care or obvious sock wouldn't be so obvious! :lol:
I'm pretty sure some posters have more than one skins.

To me multiple personalities would be like lying. You'd have to tread carefully to remember which skin said what to whom, where, and how often. :D

To me multiple personalities would be like lying. You'd have to tread carefully to remember which skin said what to whom, where, and how often. :D

I guess so.....but it also seems like cheating at solitaire. What's the point? To irritate others? That seems rather petty. Some people have very sad lives if that is true.

I guess so.....but it also seems like cheating at solitaire. What's the point? To irritate others? That seems rather petty. Some people have very sad lives if that is true.
Well, if the boards have a Mr. or Ms. Wunnerful, he or she might like to have a pet troll to take care of certain unpleasant issues such as throwing a tantrum that would blemish his or her popularity if known to others. :eusa_angel:

Well, if the boards have a Mr. or Ms. Wunnerful, he or she might like to have a pet troll to take care of certain unpleasant issues such as throwing a tantrum that would blemish his or her popularity if known to others. :eusa_angel:

Possibly, but that would mean Mr. or Ms. Wunnerful weren't so wunnerful. :D

Yebbut, nobody else would know except the mods. And only if they decided to keep it to themselves. <giggle>

Yebbut, nobody else would know except the mods. And only if they decided to keep it to themselves. <giggle>

True, and a good reason to have a nice balance of mods. I don't know but a few, so am clueless on the modding here. Overall, my impression is it is pretty light, although I am impressed at the speed in which "TheAsassin" was terminated.
smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Our sniper mods are second to none. One button, one kill. Wonder who gets his open contracts?

Last edited:

True, and a good reason to have a nice balance of mods. I don't know but a few, so am clueless on the modding here. Overall, my impression is it is pretty light, although I am impressed at the speed in which "TheAsassin" was terminated.
smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif
Well, some things are banned and others aren't. Starting off as a new poster telling everyone an "f" word with an address in a country with whom ours is at war might persuade me to push the banned button. A banned poster showing up for revenge might be another reason. I don't know the reason, but just at face value, I call it a good call.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back