I am starting to Feel Bad for Ron Paul

He's done a great job standing all by himself (literally standing at 76, while Newt needs a chair) and consistently defending his beliefs and the cause of liberty for a very long time. Sometimes I think behind the very cordial and relatively soft spoken (although not a very good speaker) man, is a rage that would turn the other "I want the job and power" candidates passion into dust.

Great give him an A for effort, like Tacredo in 2008! However, an A for effort is only good when your in grammer school. Without results, you can't change the world! That is what Paulites want right, the world to change!

We want the world to change? Where do you come up with this shit?

We want our government to change back to what it used to be. Whatever the rest of the world does is, and has always been, of little concern to us.

heck, i just want him to stay in until the end so at least one person is talking about our debt and reasonable ways of reducing it (and, to be honest, not controlling the world with our military). other than him, all the candidates are the same with respect to wasting our money on any and everything.

He is the only guy hasn't won a primary and yet his backers still say he has a chance to win. y.

ErnestHemmingway_ForWhomTheBellTolls.jpg

Go back to the first couple of debates. He mentions getting rid of these "entitlements," which, was one of the few things he got coverage on. Most of the time the media and the candidates left him out of the mix, which was blantantly unfair. They did it to all but the front 3, with Ron Paul hanging in there anyway.

Did uninsured ppl receive healthcare prior to these entitlements being created?

Yes or no?

No.
We also did not have cars, or lights or lots of other stuff in that more primative time. this is what I mean. Instead of looking to the future for the benefit of society, there is a focus on the past which is a defunct model. We have never been where we are now. We have to look to the future with a new model and a new future.

Explain just how taking those things away from me and giving them to other people who don't want to work like I do to have those things; or how taking money from my pocketbook so that failing/failed businesses (too large to fail) can pay off their executives, union bosses, and the politicians who take my money to do this is a benefit to society?

Forum List

Back