I am rewriting the word of God, and I ask that you read - it's short and to the point

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
(I just wrote this, these things just come to me as soon as I wake up before I go to work)

FROM THE BEGINNING...
America is NOT the root of all evil - MONEY is the root of all evil. And NOT the USE of money, but CONTROL of money supply. America, which has lost the control of it's money supply during the Christmas recess of 1913, has been a whore as a nation ever since. All its' nationalists and patriots are ignorant zombies, no worse and no better than those of any other nation that is enslaved by international bankers today. These nations include but are not limited to Russia, Turkey, France, Germany, Britain, Saudi Arabia, Israel, China, Japan, Mexico etc. Political parties like religions are a creation of Man, not God. When Christians accuse liberals of being Evil, it must be pointed out that distinguished Christian leaders in America such as John McCain pose with terrorist group ISIS, while Christians such as Obama fund these same terrorist groups, each accusing the other of the same crimes they both commit.

I AM A LIVING GOD - Christians RIDICULE me, because they believe in a god that is DEAD, CRUCIFIED, and as a living God I can confront their hypocrisy, point out their crimes and seek to STOP them. They made out their dead god to be more powerful than he is, and they put all their faith in HIM, the dead god - Their political leaders who have power, are EVIL, and accepted by Christian society, with Liberals acting as a scapegoat for republicans and vice verse.

THE REAL GOD lies in a spirit of a living man. I AM NOT the only god. And when I present myself as a leader and am ridiculed, you must ask the people who is their leader? Often times they say "there is another lunatic I know who claims to be a leader" and yet they can never connect me with such a person, that person ends up being someone on Television, pre selected by the establishment, which are the oligarchs, the welfare class of international bankers

Don't make the mistake others have trying to rewrite a logical sound and good version of a holy text. A religion's holy text worth glorifying should fit ona bumpersticker of like,

"If it harm none, do as ye will."

That's the Wiccan Rede. And while not Wicca or in any way interested in it, I have to conceed that's about as good as it can get.

Don't make the mistake others have trying to rewrite a logical sound and good version of a holy text. A religion's holy text worth glorifying should fit ona bumpersticker of like,

That's the Wiccan Rede. And while not Wicca or in any way interested in it, I have to conceed that's about as good as it can get.

The only other "rule" of Wicca is that whatever you do, good or evil, will come back to you threefold.

Make a lot more sense than all that christian nonsense that christians ignore anyway.

The only other "rule" of Wicca is that whatever you do, good or evil, will come back to you threefold.

Make a lot more sense than all that christian nonsense that christians ignore anyway.
That may explain my relentless desire to reach out and help, I DO believe that we are all the exact same soul, experiencing life from a different perspective.

And you would do well to remember that and live it

I AM A LIVING GOD - Christians RIDICULE me, because they believe in a god that is DEAD, CRUCIFIED, and as a living God I can confront their hypocrisy, point out their crimes and seek to STOP them. They made out their dead god to be more powerful than he is, and they put all their faith in HIM, the dead god - Their political leaders who have power, are EVIL, and accepted by Christian society, with Liberals acting as a scapegoat for republicans and vice verse.

You're incorrect. You've missed the entire message of the Gospel. The Gospel is the Good news. And what is the good news? The good news is that Jesus Christ conquered death and rose from the grave. We don't put our faith in a dead God, but a living one.

And because He conquered death, we all will conquer death.

You're wrong about money too. It's the love of money that's the root of all evil. When you love your things and use people rather than loving people and using things, you cannot be the person God created you to be.

If this is your rewrite of scriptures, than I am disappointed. Though I am sure Senator McCain would like the fact that he has been mentioned in a new religion's scriptures.

I am rewriting the word of God, and I ask that you read - it's short and to the point

Revelation 22:18 ¶ For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Revelation 22:18 ¶ For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I don't think he is adding or taking away from the Book of Revelation. He seems to have created his own thing.

you want short and to the point?.....in the beginning God created everything.....man screwed it up.....God fixed it......

You're incorrect. You've missed the entire message of the Gospel. The Gospel is the Good news. And what is the good news? The good news is that Jesus Christ conquered death and rose from the grave. We don't put our faith in a dead God, but a living one.

You're wrong about money too. It's the love of money that's the root of all evil. When you love your things and use people rather than loving people and using things, you cannot be the person God created you to be.

If this is your rewrite of scriptures, than I am disappointed. Though I am sure Senator McCain would like the fact that he has been mentioned in a new religion's scriptures.
My scriptures deal with reality while your scriptures deal with dead men who have been long out swindled by the new breed of hypocrites. If I come to power, not only McCain and the like be out of power, but their names will be completely erased from history books.

Either I or those who wrote the bible must be moving backwards in time, because the plague has already been added upon me from my childhood, it is what drove me to rewrite the ultimate plague that is the Christian bible, and then once I come to power, completely burry all religious scriptures, as well as names of all politicians that came before me - see revelations in Liberating humanity part 3 - 5m:57s mark:

Last edited by a moderator:

My scriptures deal with reality while your scriptures deal with dead men who have been long out swindled by the new breed of hypocrites. If I come to power, not only McCain and the like be out of power, but their names will be completely erased from history books.

What will you do with the anarchists that rebel against your religion and speak ill of it? The haters and the ones who disregard your hard work? The ones that prevent your subjects from forgetting?

Last edited:
What will you do with the anarchists that rebel against your religion and speak ill of it? The haters and the ones who disregard your hard work? The ones that prevent your subjects from forgetting?
Ask for a live televised debate with their Anarchist leaders.

At the back of my bible it says:

Despite what they tell you, I didn't write this. It is NOT my word.

Sure, I inspired the good positive love thy neighbor stuff, but the rest is all mans' doing.

Regards,

God

And you would do well to remember that and live it

Damn funny coming from a phony in magic underwear like you.

You're a morm, for crying out loud. Everything about your screwy cult is taking, making money, hurting others.

You consistently post that you hate the innocent, hate anyone who is down and needs help. I have no doubt you would kick a hungry child out of your way before you would actually help anyone.

There you go again.

Preaching what others should believe and what others should do.

You hate people. You say it here every day. But you sure as hell can preach shit to others.

No wonder people don't trust christians and morms.

You're wrong about money too. It's the love of money that's the root of all evil.
I can not comprehend how one could love money, this must be advice for some sort of special people, it certainly does not relate to someone like me

At the back of my bible it says:

Despite what they tell you, I didn't write this. It is NOT my word.

Sure, I inspired the good positive love thy neighbor stuff, but the rest is all mans' doing.

Regards,

God

Isn't it funny that christians say a god wrote the bible even though they know it has been rewritten, interpreted and translated until there is nothing left of the original.

You can go to the store and buy various "versions" of what they call "the word of god".

Each interpretation or version was written by someone who had an axe to grind. In the case of the morms, he was a criminal, a common hood. He wrote his own pile of gobbledygook as well as pushing his version of the bible.

The bible is fiction. So is the book of mormon and whatever the scientologists and other cults use.

Its all fiction.

Forum List

Back