I am NOT against Electric Vehicles...I want to see them as an alternative!!!

So in spite of the proof, why do some people not comprehend that if all the objectives of the idiot Biden become reality:
1) We are seeing a surge at the border by illegal immigrants of nearly the USA in taking care of nearly 20 million illegals who heard just three words...
"surge to the border" from the President!
Statement 1...."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

2) "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

If the average American drives 14,263 miles/year https://www.thezebra.com/resources/driving/average-miles-driven-per-year/
and the Average US Vehicle Fuel Economy Was 25.4 MPG In 2021 or using 562 gallons...

This month of May 2023 gallon of gas is $3.53. The price in Jan 2021 after became president...$2.29.... 59% more today than when he started.

An increase to all our pockets assuming 562 gallons that cost in 2021 of $1,286 versus now in May 2023...$1,983 or 54% more!
Thanks to Biden!

NOT one piece of PROOF!!!
Now here are changes due to corrections you possibly raised.

FACT: Trucks in use....
38.9 million trucks registered and used for business purposes (excluding government and farm) in 2020, representing 24.1% of all trucks registered. Economics and Industry Data

Miles per truck/ Year
In general, truck drivers are expected to drive between 285 and 430 miles per day, or 2,000 and 3,000 miles a week (in accordance with the restriction of 70-hour maximum over eight days in the U.S. How Many Miles Do Truckers Drive a Year?
Correction to attached spreadsheet to 3,000 miles per week X 50 weeks(minus vacation) equal 100,000 miles.

The predicted battery energy consumption is 1.89 kWh/mile. So I revised the attached data sheet to reflect the reduction in my data.

DECREASE based on revised data is 8.0 Trillion ADDITIONAL kWh due to decreased kWh of trucks.
Decreased number of WTs due to smaller amount of kWh.
Decreased cost from $149 trillion to $83 Trillion.
These are facts not guesses and especially not substantiated that you did!

View attachment 786407

the work has been done for you, except they didnt do trucks.

What you don't understand?

They want energy shortages and EVs are just one of the tools they have to get them......they do not want more, cheap, reliable energy....that would allow us to support more humans, and the democrats and other leftists believe the world is over populated....so, you wreck the energy supply, and people are forced to make life changes due to lack of reliable, cheap, plentiful energy......except for the rich...they will always have energy and cars, in particular, gas powered cars.......
There is nothing sane or rational about this mad dash to EVs and the destruction of the ICE vehicle industry and the fossil fuel industry. The only way this makes sense is if you realize that China holds all the cards when it comes to EV technology. The Democrats are working for China, not America.

There is nothing sane or rational about this mad dash to EVs and the destruction of the ICE vehicle industry and the fossil fuel industry. The only way this makes sense is if you realize that China holds all the cards when it comes to EV technology. The Democrats are working for China, not America.
Totally Agree 100% with you. Also the Democrats and Biden are further entrenched with China by the below illegal operations.

China alleged to run up to 6 clandestine police stations on U.S. soil, human rights group claims​

They have been charged with violating (or technically, conspiring to violate) 18 U.S.C. §951(a), which states:​

Whoever, other than a diplomatic or consular officer or attaché, acts in the United States as an agent of a foreign government without prior notification to the Attorney General [as required by rules and regulation promulgated by the Attorney General], shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both. What Are Illegal Chinese Communist Government Police Stations Doing in the U.S.?

So not only has Biden HELPED the Chinese by clearly stating this:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

His administration seems to be ignoring these violations by China of violating the above laws.

So Biden guaranteeing riding fossil fuels means no more gasoline and all cars and what people seem to forget ALL TRUCKS will be EVs.
Plus while destroying the fossil fuels industry, Biden will be a direct cause of permanent electric black outs around the USA.
FACT: If 80% of cars/trucks are EVs in the USA, EVs will require nearly 2 times the electricity currently generated in the USA.
An EV car uses .25 kWh to travel 1 mile, A 2022 Tesla Model 3 RWD: 25 kWh/100 miles or Average Electric Car kWh Per Mile [Results From 231 EVs]
Trucks 1.89 kWh per Mile Per Truck Battery capacity and recharging needs for electric buses in city transit service (Journal Article) | OSTI.GOV
Average American car travels 14,263 miles per year...https://www.thezebra.com/resources/driving/average-miles-driven-per-year/
Trucks average 100,000 miles per truck/ year source: How Many Miles Do Truckers Drive a Year?
Thus 650,963,320,000 total kWh by EV car drivers will be required for 2,603,853,280,000 miles
Thus 7,352,100,000,000 total KWh for EV trucks Economics and Industry Data
Total 8,003,063,320,000 kWh will be needed just for EV cars/trucks, so how will the current 11,070 power plants generate the additional 8 Trillion kWh?
This would require at the total 4.165 trillion kWh generated by the current 11,070 power plants per plant of 376,244,806 kWh construction of
21,270 NEW non fossil fuel (nuclear for example) power plants. Advanced nuclear reactors are estimated to cost $5,366 for every kilowatt of capacity.
That means to produce all the additional 8 trillion kWh in electricity for 80% of EV cars/trucks of 8,003,063,320,000 kWh X $5,366/kWh equals $42,944,437,775,120,000!

Let me repeat... 21,270 NEW nuclear power plants at cost per plant of $2,018,929,627,823 per plant based on each kWh generate cost $5,366/kWh.

So let's assume the entire projections..(based on facts substantiated by above links) off by 90%!!!!
I know, these are huge numbers but please prove them wrong!

Forum List

Back