I am looking for a Mosque where....

So, you renounce your own antiSemitic and anti-Christian and anti-infidel religion of Islam? Good, but, no virgins for you, apostate.

Sahih Bukhari...
The Day of Judgment will not have come until you fight with the Jews, and the stones and the trees behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!

Quran 5:82...
Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews

Quran 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

Quran 5:60...
Say O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture: "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom He transformed into monkeys and swines,

Ah. Never tough to tell when the ignorant whackjobs have entered a thread.
Jstones is the equivalent of a a Pakistani Hindi quoting a few verses of the Bible and American law to prove that JStone renounces being an American and / or Christian unless considers all homosexuals criminals and condones the killing of people who mow their lawns on the week-end.
Not hard to find stupid here.

The devout Jew and Christian both have their place in paradise. More tolerant than the God of The Bible toward non-Christians, isn't it? Hmmmm.

He has killed a single innocent, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind. And he who saves the life of a single innocent is more pleasing to Allah than one who kills a thousand enemies

Where in Jewish and Christian law does it say to be in a perpetual state of war with non-Jews and non-Christians?

Sharia Law: Jihad
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians... until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax.

The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim.

So then you renounce your American citizenship and are definitely not a Christian because you do not consider all homosexuals criminals and do not believe in stoning those who mow lawns on week-ends!

That is exactly what you whackjobs do. Ignore the legitimate counterpoints, questions etc... of others, pick out a couple of whackjob taking points a keep parroting those. This is why no one takes you seriously - that kind of weakness is pretty blatent.

Ah. Never tough to tell when the ignorant whackjobs have entered a thread.
Jstones is the equivalent of a a Pakistani Hindi quoting a few verses of the Bible and American law to prove that JStone renounces being an American and / or Christian unless considers all homosexuals criminals and condones the killing of people who mow their lawns on the week-end.
Not hard to find stupid here.

The devout Jew and Christian both have their place in paradise. More tolerant than the God of The Bible toward non-Christians, isn't it? Hmmmm.

He has killed a single innocent, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind. And he who saves the life of a single innocent is more pleasing to Allah than one who kills a thousand enemies

Where in Jewish and Christian law does it say to be in a perpetual state of war with non-Jews and non-Christians?

Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians... until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax.

So then you renounce your American citizenship and are definitely not a Christian because you do not consider all homosexuals criminals and do not believe in stoning those who mow lawns on week-ends!

That is exactly what you whackjobs do. Ignore the legitimate counterpoints, questions etc... of others, pick out a couple of whackjob taking points a keep parroting those. This is why no one takes you seriously - that kind of weakness is pretty blatent.

So, you are unable, after all, to show where in the Bible perpetual warfare against non-Jews and non-Christians is doctrinal, as the sharia decrees perpetual war against non-Muslims.

I didn't think you could do so, thus, I'm not disappointed :clap2:

Again, perhaps you should learn and practice your own faith and not worry about them. Or do you think God is unable to protect you?

Provide a better path and you will convert them and you wont have to hate them.

God has the power to change human hearts. Everyones. We just have to accept and use the Atonement.

Again, perhaps you should learn and practice your own faith and not worry about them. Or do you think God is unable to protect you?

God has the power to change human hearts. Everyones. We just have to accept and use the Atonement.

What other religionists, except Muslims, are flying airplanes into buildings, blowing up trains, shooting up schools and putting belt bombs on their children?

So, you are unable, after all, to show where in the Bible perpetual warfare against non-Jews and non-Christians is doctrinal, as the sharia decrees perpetual war against non-Muslims.

Ah yes, more stupid whackjob bullshot. So, you're so weak, you can't answer anyone else's questions but demand they respond to your ignorant rants? Predictible.

Oh and btw:
Jesus said I do not come to bring peace but the sword.
You will chase your enemies, and they shall fall by the sword before you. Five of you shall chase a hundred, and a hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight; your enemies shall fall by the sword before you.
Through You we will push down our enemies; through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us.
Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.
I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them; neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. I have wounded them, so that they were not able to rise; they have fallen under my feet. For You have armed me with strength for the battle.

I could on but whackjobs never listen to anyone else or directly address the points of others - you're to weak for that.

Ah yes, more stupid whackjob bullshot. So, you're so weak, you can't answer anyone else's questions but demand they respond to your ignorant rants? Predictible.

Oh and btw:

You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Jesus never literally had a sword. He was being metaphorical that Christianity would cause conflict with others who would have swords.

Jesus preached love even for your enemy. Mahomet preached mass murder jihad.

You're done, jackass.

The Shariah is the Constitution of Islam, dink. In it, it's doctrine to mass murder non-Muslims who do not convert to or submit to Islam.

Can you provide any Jewish or Christian doctrine that decrees the forcible conversion or submission of non-Jews and non-Christians or their murder?

Nope, you can't, dink. Go to mommy.

Sharia Law Jihad...

Oh and btw:

You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Jesus never literally had a sword. He was being metaphorical that Christianity would cause conflict with others who would have swords.

You're done, jackass.

Hitler used that very passage..to justify his "righteous" crusade against the jews.

Nothing in history is equal to what happened in Germany under Hitler. And Hitler was a Christian. And he had the backing of the Pope.

Oh and btw:

You're done, jackass.

Hitler used that very passage..to justify his "righteous" crusade against the jews.

Nothing in history is equal to what happened in Germany under Hitler. And Hitler was a Christian. And he had the backing of the Pope.

Hitler violated Christian doctrine. It IS Islamic doctrine to murder infidels who refuse to convert or submit.

You're done, jackass.

Hitler violated Christian doctrine. It IS Islamic doctrine to murder infidels who refuse to convert or submit.

Did Pope Pius violate Christian doctrine too?

How about Martin Luther?

How about the Spanish Inquistion?

How about every genocide the Bible documents..at the "hand of god" no less?

Gosh..

People in glass houses should be very careful about rocks.

How about Martin Luther?

Gosh..

Unless you can show where the Bible advocates open-ended genocide, you look really foolish. Quran, Hadeeth and Sharia all advocate open-ended genocide.

Last edited:

How about Martin Luther?

Gosh..

Sallow why are you arguing with such an obvious and ignorant whackjob? You might as well argue with one of those old homeless guys who yells at strangers. He's completely ignorant, dodges any questions asked him and has nothing but petty insults and brain-dead bs to post.
Fug this idiot. Find someone with at least a double digit IQ if you want an actual debate.

What other religionists, except Muslims, are flying airplanes into buildings, blowing up trains, shooting up schools and putting belt bombs on their children?

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I just said.

There are none that I know of. But it is completely irrelevant to what I said.

stop trying to show why they are wrong. Instead, live your faith. Demonstrate with your words and actions why you are correct and why they should accept your faith. We want to convert and reconcile with our brethren, not contend and fight with them.

Universal Sufism is a universalist spiritual movement founded by Hazrat Inayat Khan while traveling throughout the West between 1910 and 1926, based on unity of all people and religions and the presence of spiritual guidance in all people, places and things. A form of Sufism, and a branch of the Chishti order, it has its roots in the traditional framework of Islam but does not exist within it[1] and is characterised by respect for other devotional traditions.

stop trying to show why they are wrong. Instead, live your faith. Demonstrate with your words and actions why you are correct and why they should accept your faith. We want to convert and reconcile with our brethren, not contend and fight with them.

Torah: Love thy neighbor as thyself. Love the foreigner. Love the stranger.

Quran: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Sharia Law, Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik: Hate The Non-Muslim
And this clarifes the Koranic verses and hadiths about hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah, Al Walaa wa al Baraa, being unyielding towards the Kafirs, hard against them, and detesting them, while accepting the destiny of Allah Most High insofar as it is the decree of Allah Mighty and Majestic.

Last edited:

Torah: Love thy neighbor as thyself. Love the foreigner. Love the stranger.

Quran: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Sharia Law, Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik: Hate The Non-Muslim
And this clarifes the Koranic verses and hadiths about hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah, Al Walaa wa al Baraa, being unyielding towards the Kafirs, hard against them, and detesting them, while accepting the destiny of Allah Most High insofar as it is the decree of Allah Mighty and Majestic.

Again, has nothing to do with what I said.

How about you try loving the muslims?

Forum List

Back