I am looking for a Mosque where....

Baron said:
Seriously, I am looking for a Mosque where are being preached:

1. Tolerance to Jews, Israel, Gays and non-Muslims
2. Respect to the Western Democracy, Constitution and Political System
3. Respect to Womans
4. Instigation to better Integration or Assimilation.
5. Moderate Democratic Islam

Maybe somebody can help, thanks in advance.

With the exception of gays, the one in Baytown, Tx has what you're looking for. Finding any church that worships Yahweh is going to be difficult, since he commands that they be put to death.

Muslim belief is dar al islam dar al harb, perpetual persecution of the kuffar until they convert, submit or are killed.

As is the all of the big three..and almost every religion.

10 Commandments say thou shall not murder. Prosletyzing is not permitted in Judaism.

Where in the Bible does it say Jews and Christians must be in perpetual war with non-Jews and non-Christians?

Torah and Christian Bible say to love thy neighbor as thyself and to love the stranger.

Can you show us where Quran says to love the non-Muslim?

Rubbage.

Book of Leviticus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As is the all of the big three..and almost every religion.

10 Commandments say thou shall not murder. Prosletyzing is not permitted in Judaism.

Where in the Bible does it say Jews and Christians must be in perpetual war with non-Jews and non-Christians?

Torah and Christian Bible say to love thy neighbor as thyself and to love the stranger.

Can you show us where Quran says to love the non-Muslim?

Rubbage.

Book of Leviticus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leviticus 19:11: 'Do not steal. " 'Do not lie. " 'Do not deceive one another"

Qur'an 9:3 "Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations

3. Respect to Womans

There's one in Houston. Can't remember the name because we haven't lived there in two years. Really nice though. We went as guest of our Muslims friends and also to their (THREE DAY!) wedding. As far as your 5 points:
1. We've been there a couple times out of curiosity and were warmly welcomed. We've also been to parties etc... Food was great!
2. Yup. They're fine with all that. Also, they do & give more for the poor (Latin Catholic) community a few blocks from them, that any church in the neighborhood.
3. They seem very respectful to women.
4. No friggin' clue what you mean by this.
5. Don't know all of their political leanings but they're all American so yes, democracy would be in there.

I can e-mail our friends back there and find out the name of it if if this is a sincere inquiry and not just another flame thread etc...

3. Respect to Womans

There's one in Houston. Can't remember the name because we haven't lived there in two years. Really nice though. We went as guest of our Muslims friends and also to their (THREE DAY!) wedding. As far as your 5 points:
1. We've been there a couple times out of curiosity and were warmly welcomed. We've also been to parties etc... Food was great!
2. Yup. They're fine with all that. Also, they do & give more for the poor (Latin Catholic) community a few blocks from them, that any church in the neighborhood.
5. Don't know all of their political leanings but they're all American so yes, democracy would be in there.

I can e-mail our friends back there and find out the name of it if if this is a sincere inquiry and not just another flame thread etc...

Were they ok with openly gay people?

Perhaps, if you think Islam is so bad, you should be trying to reach out to Muslims and convince them to no longer be Muslim. Offer them something superior.

When honest people have to make a decision between two ideas, they will choose the more superior one.

3. Respect to Womans

Good luck. I know a lot of muslims looking for the same thing and not finding it.

Conclusion:

Islam is a bigot hateful racist teaching.

3. Respect to Womans

can one find any christian church that accepts all that?

Probably more as 80 % of all churches worldwide accept that.

I attended the largest mosque in New England.

We have a outreach program with the Christian and Jewish community. Sometimes the meetings are held inside of our mosque. Other times we go to their churches and synagogues.

Also, we hold voter participation drives inside our mosque with our membership. And believe that all Muslims should vote and participate in the democratic process.

Last year we hosted an event where the Governor of our state gave a speech to approximately 1000 of our members.

A while back we had a law enforcement job recruiting fair inside of our mosque. The local police, sheriffs Department, FBI, TSA, and homeland security set up recruiting tables.

One of the offices in our mosque is staffed by a Muslim woman who runs a battered woman's shelter for both Muslims and non-Muslims. But it is totally funded by the Islamic community in our city.

The largest Christian denomination in the world is the Catholic Church. Which does not grant membership to gays and lesbians. We are no different than them.

I believe this address all of the OP's concerns and accusations.

Here is a good example of Taqiyya.

MUSLIM LIES. Learn how to recognize ‘TAQIYYA’ (Islamic art of deception) « Bare Naked Islam

3. Respect to Womans

Pedophiles and child molesters. Gays, not so much. Mahomet, after all, was married to a 6 year old little girl when he was 53 and confessed that he dreamed about her

3. Respect to Womans

Yes.

3. Respect to Womans

With the exception of #4 - only because I don't know wtf he means by it, and $5 for obvious reasons.. Sure!

We have a outreach program with the Christian and Jewish community. Sometimes the meetings are held inside of our mosque. Other times we go to their churches and synagogues.

Also, we hold voter participation drives inside our mosque with our membership. And believe that all Muslims should vote and participate in the democratic process.

Last year we hosted an event where the Governor of our state gave a speech to approximately 1000 of our members.

A while back we had a law enforcement job recruiting fair inside of our mosque. The local police, sheriffs Department, FBI, TSA, and homeland security set up recruiting tables.

One of the offices in our mosque is staffed by a Muslim woman who runs a battered woman's shelter for both Muslims and non-Muslims. But it is totally funded by the Islamic community in our city.

The largest Christian denomination in the world is the Catholic Church. Which does not grant membership to gays and lesbians. We are no different than them.

So, you renounce your own antiSemitic and anti-Christian and anti-infidel religion of Islam? Good, but, no virgins for you, apostate.

Sahih Bukhari...
The Day of Judgment will not have come until you fight with the Jews, and the stones and the trees behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!

Quran 5:82...
Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews

Quran 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

Quran 5:60...
Say O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture: "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom He transformed into monkeys and swines,

Ah. Never tough to tell when the ignorant whackjobs have entered a thread.
Jstones is the equivalent of a a Pakistani Hindi quoting a few verses of the Bible and American law to prove that JStone renounces being an American and / or Christian unless considers all homosexuals criminals and condones the killing of people who mow their lawns on the week-end.
Not hard to find stupid here.

The devout Jew and Christian both have their place in paradise. More tolerant than the God of The Bible toward non-Christians, isn't it? Hmmmm.

He has killed a single innocent, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind. And he who saves the life of a single innocent is more pleasing to Allah than one who kills a thousand enemies

Last edited:

3. Respect to Womans

Nope. They weren't. Then again, neither were the Baptists, Evangelicals, Catholics...

Nope. They weren't. Then again, neither were the Baptists, Evangelicals, Catholics...

What predominantly Catholic country executes gays like Iran and other Muslim countries?

So, you renounce your own antiSemitic and anti-Christian and anti-infidel religion of Islam? Good, but, no virgins for you, apostate.

Sahih Bukhari...
The Day of Judgment will not have come until you fight with the Jews, and the stones and the trees behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!

Quran 5:82...
Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews

Quran 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

Quran 5:60...
Say O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture: "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom He transformed into monkeys and swines,

Ah. Never tough to tell when the ignorant whackjobs have entered a thread.
Jstones is the equivalent of a a Pakistani Hindi quoting a few verses of the Bible and American law to prove that JStone renounces being an American and / or Christian unless considers all homosexuals criminals and condones the killing of people who mow their lawns on the week-end.
Not hard to find stupid here.

The devout Jew and Christian both have their place in paradise. More tolerant than the God of The Bible toward non-Christians, isn't it? Hmmmm.

He has killed a single innocent, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind. And he who saves the life of a single innocent is more pleasing to Allah than one who kills a thousand enemies

Where in Jewish and Christian law does it say to be in a perpetual state of war with non-Jews and non-Christians?

Sharia Law: Jihad
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion.

The caliph makes war upon Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians... until they become Muslim or else pay the non-Muslim poll tax.

The caliph fights all other peoples until they become Muslim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back